Eimear Hutchinson The Two Darlings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm so glad to see a thread on Eimear. I don't know what has happened her lately I just can't relate anymore . She is almost too sweet to be wholesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her last 9 grid posts, 5 #ads, 1 post from her obsession critcut thing that she's constantly tagging for freebies, 1 giveaway from a company that gives her loads of freebies and just 2 "normal" posts. Nothing about her is "normal" anymore, she's just sell sell sell and then moan, moan ,moan about it 🙄 and now she's jumping on the spotlight bandwagon after her free braces 🙈

Reactions: 8
The thirst for free cricut products was real, I actually cringed for her tagging them constantly. I don't particularly like the Christmas jumpers and wouldn't pay that price for half polyester jumpers with a bit of vinyl stuck on.

Reactions: 4
Way to start a business though isn’t it. Veg for the equipment then sell on the goods. Sone people have a right neck.

I had to unfollow her
It was incessant with the cricut/jumpers
Ughhh non stop

Also her trying to make a feature out of her ‘crazy’ child. Stop the lights Eimear that’s just a regular child? How is this news to you, you've had 3 before?

Some things don't add up .like she said she was asked about selling the jumpers a while back ,then said she would look into it . Fair enough I reckon she got it all set up by the book .however when she was on about the quality of the jumpers she let slip that she was trying out a few different suppliers / types of jumpers MONTHS ago .so it really was not as "organic " as is made out.

Reactions: 2
Omg I just unfollowed tonight Painful u just know when the af is coming she’s gotten so bad! sorry not sorry jumpers are rotten

Reactions: 3
It's the whole "I don't show my eldest 2 daughters faces on Instagram" and then a week later there they are cos it's an ad. She is trying to be the innocent one but she's as bad as the rest. All the cringy boomerangs and god awful awkward poses are a joke

Reactions: 8
The thirst for free cricut products was real, I actually cringed for her tagging them constantly. I don't particularly like the Christmas jumpers and wouldn't pay that price for half polyester jumpers with a bit of vinyl stuck on.
Oh jesus I thought it was just me, like she literally tagged them over&over until they sent her free stuff.....the cringe was real.

She used to be so relatable but now everything is so overpriced it's crazy, also does anyone else think she has god awful style??

All the blaggers good mad for the Joanne hynes stuff in dunnes and I'm sorry but it's absolutely god awful

Reactions: 5
Oh jesus I thought it was just me, like she literally tagged them over&over until they sent her free stuff.....the cringe was real.

She used to be so relatable but now everything is so overpriced it's crazy, also does anyone else think she has god awful style??

All the blaggers good mad for the Joanne hynes stuff in dunnes and I'm sorry but it's absolutely god awful
The "style" is bizarre. I just don't get how she has the following that she has. I'm almost 40 and genuinely thought she was a similar age. She's just boring

Reactions: 3
Her last 9 grid posts, 5 #ads, 1 post from her obsession critcut thing that she's constantly tagging for freebies, 1 giveaway from a company that gives her loads of freebies and just 2 "normal" posts. Nothing about her is "normal" anymore, she's just sell sell sell and then moan, moan ,moan about it 🙄 and now she's jumping on the spotlight bandwagon after her free braces 🙈
So that's TWO bloggers that won free braces recently 🤔 absolute scam

The "style" is bizarre. I just don't get how she has the following that she has. I'm almost 40 and genuinely thought she was a similar age. She's just boring
Wait how old is she? I thought she was 40 too?

her style ..oh my god ..sweet Jesus it’s so bad.
honestly some of it is just so terrible
She’s tall and slim .. she could dress so much better

like a blind bag lady in an oxfam tip

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait how old is she? I thought she was 40 too?

her style ..oh my god ..sweet Jesus it’s so bad.
honestly some of it is just so terrible
She’s tall and slim .. she could dress so much better

like a blind bag lady in an oxfam tip
She's 35/36, I think she tries too hard too emulate some of the fashionista insta huns but just can't quite pull it off

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I used to follow her up to last year when she got a free stay in centre parcs, let's face it, loads of the huns did. Then a while later she went again around Christmas, another discounted stay with her family. She was just ramping up the begging.
She's changed so much in a few months. She was so down to earth. Pity.

Reactions: 6
It was outrageous last year the amount of insta bloggers etc that were invited...really was sickening
As it’s 800/1000€ even for 3 days for us joe soaps

Reactions: 6