Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this comment on her newest post of the new dog!
Wow - the fawning, in the first comment, makes me sick!

I unfollowed the day she posted a whinge video about how deeply offended she was by Mod’s antics.
That was the very post that led me to Tattle!

Just seen this comment on her newest post of the new dog!
New thread title suggestion!
Eimear Varian Barry #2 Who will Sch-Eimear get rid of first - Daniel or the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow - the fawning, in the first comment, makes me sick!

That was the very post that led me to Tattle!

New thread title suggestion!
Eimear Varian Barry #2 Who will Sch-Eimear get rid of first - Daniel or the dog?
I was led to tattle by that post also!!! I’m am totally here for that thread title suggestion 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was confusing. I think I may have it wrong though. I think it was perhaps an unfortunate sequence on Eimear’s stories that led me to believe it was the person she tagged. No wonder she removed it!
I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one who was lead to that blogger’s page by Eim’s unfortunate sequencing (not very ‘content creator’ savvy). Sch-Eimear made it look like it was the blogger - she has under 10k followers, so I won’t name her - who was trolling her!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one who was lead to that blogger’s page by Eim’s unfortunate sequencing (not very ‘content creator’ savvy). Sch-Eimear made it look like it was the blogger - she has under 10k followers, so I won’t name her - who was trolling her!!
I went to her page also and saw it was a rather personal page indeed. It was very misleading.

Reactions: 1
Eim’s had the doggie hashtags ready for the arrival of ‘Ralph VB’! All avenues covered!!
#puppy #terrier #puppylove #puppiesofinstagram #puppies #dogoftheday #instapuppy #ilovemydog #doglover #petstagram #pup #pets #adorable #puppygram #petsofinstagram #puppyoftheday #dogs_of_instagram #weeklyfluff #bestwoof #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie #animals #instapet #instagramdogs #ralphvb #dogsofig #lovedogs #animal #borderterrier

Not sure why #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie are in there, as Ralph is a Border Terrier, and his ‘sister’ is a Cockapoo…
Incidentally, Border Terriers are vermin hunters; he might be there to solve that little problem that they had…
Also, as with most terrier type breeds, they can, sometimes, get nippy, if threatened, so it’s always safer to keep an eye on them with small children; however, if they’re well-trained, and their boundaries are respected, they make lovable family pets.

Reactions: 4
Eim’s had the doggie hashtags ready for the arrival of ‘Ralph VB’! All avenues covered!!
#puppy #terrier #puppylove #puppiesofinstagram #puppies #dogoftheday #instapuppy #ilovemydog #doglover #petstagram #pup #pets #adorable #puppygram #petsofinstagram #puppyoftheday #dogs_of_instagram #weeklyfluff #bestwoof #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie #animals #instapet #instagramdogs #ralphvb #dogsofig #lovedogs #animal #borderterrier

Not sure why #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie are in there, as Ralph is a Border Terrier, and his ‘sister’ is a Cockapoo…
Incidentally, Border Terriers are vermin hunters; he might be there to solve that little problem that they had…
Also, as with most terrier type breeds, they can, sometimes, get nippy, if threatened, so it’s always safer to keep an eye on them with small children; however, if they’re well-trained, and their boundaries are respected, they make lovable family pets.
#ralphvb will have his own insta account before we know it. He will be earning his keep. Also, it’s a ‘cockerpoo’,remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The French bulldog tags are there because like everything in her life she is lazy and just copied them from someone else’s insta dog account and is trying to pass them off as her own, how sloppy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The French bulldog tags are there because like everything in her life she is lazy and just copied them from someone else’s insta dog account and is trying to pass them off as her own, how sloppy!
She is the laziest instagrammer

Reactions: 3
New thread for EVB as this one is full.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is indeed a Cockapoo, although she spelt it Cockerpoo demonstrating how much research she put into it!!

I also thought she said something about getting a puppy on Saturday. She's either delusional, not realising a pup needs its mum until at least 8 weeks, or wanted to gauge interest.

Wrong on so many levels.

She has no idea. How the hell is she affording 2 puppies?! Mortgaged to her eyeballs. Everything on credit. My dog cost us 10k in the first year. 2 puppies and a brand new kitchen...oh dear. My house is TRASHED 😩 My puppy put me on anti depressants as I couldn’t cope. I had family dogs growing up. It’s not the same. She grew up with a jack russell so suddenly she knows everything about dogs? I thought her and Daniel broke up? It’ll be him that’s left with them whilst she flies home cos she’s had enough! Why are these influencers not rescuing? It’s terrible! Why does she have to get 2 puppies?! Pure greed. I sense a breakdown on the horizon I’m sorry to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.