EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone agree to work with them and advertise that? Excluding flights like they’ve done, I’ve planned holidays to New York, Tokyo and South Africa for 2 for longer and less than what they’re charging to one. Where they duck is your money going for 5k

Reactions: 2
This price is for a shared room. People are encouraged to come by themselves so would be sharing with a stranger unless they were willing to pay more. She doesn't say how much the single room supplement is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This price is for a shared room. People are encouraged to come by themselves so would be sharing with a stranger unless they were willing to pay more. She doesn't say how much the single room supplement is.
That is my worst nightmare. I love solo travel and have done it so many times but sharing with a stranger would be where I draw the line. 5.2k for a 5 night trip with a shared room and no flights is daylight robbery!

Reactions: 4
That is insane! I’m looking at a Malta trip that is around $1100 for the same time frame and includes flights! … Of course, someone’s gotta pay for Fivehead’s business class seat and hotel!

So as well as paying for flights, tube/buses, extra meals & maybe a single room supplement,the info also says that there are additional voluntary trips at an extra cost!
---
There are additional rules re behaviour.. It says that all royal talk is to be positive. I wonder if anyone criticises her beloved Meghan, whether they'll be sent home ?

• Wow
  • Haha
From the website:

"You’re not seeking out Royal controversy: We understand the Royal Family can spark, well… so many thoughts. In the spirit of kindness, we ask our travellers to use thoughtful words & remember that we are coming together for connection, not conflict".

Heaven forbid someone goes on the tour that has an opinion that differs from Elizabeth! I thought Americans are proud of their freedom of speech! 🤣

• Haha
I hardly think they’ll need to worry about Elizabeth being offended as she’ll likely be off somewhere cosplaying being a royal in her blue outfits with a photographer for a shoot…

From the website:

"You’re not seeking out Royal controversy: We understand the Royal Family can spark, well… so many thoughts. In the spirit of kindness, we ask our travellers to use thoughtful words & remember that we are coming together for connection, not conflict".

Heaven forbid someone goes on the tour that has an opinion that differs from Elizabeth! I thought Americans are proud of their freedom of speech! 🤣
Eholmes is the one most likely to be negative about the BRF but only in her passive-aggressive way.

Reactions: 1
These “influencer” trips are becoming more and more prevalent, I’m not surprised this snake oil merchant has hopped on the bandwagon. If I wanted to go on holiday I’d book with a travel agent or do it myself not an Instagram idiot.

• Heart