EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL PLEASE tell me you’ve seen her pathetic Father’s Day post
How pathetic! She constantly copies Kate yet she never has a nice word to say about her. She is more than happy to show her kids faces when they were at the White House.

Reactions: 4
Yes but she "wasn't sure she would smt it, want to see how it feels". Realised everyone everywhere was talking about Kate and how wonderful she looked so decided she had better or be left behind.
Literally this!

She must be aware that Kate posts get alot more engagement than M€G$ posts.

Also from a strategic point of view ARO has had to buy followers to bring it back up to the amount of followers that it had a month ago. Whilst on Prince and Princess of Wales Instagram all the posts over the weekend have over half a million likes, some have over 2.6 million. Kate's post on Friday night had more likes in 1 hour than ARO has had follows in 3 months. Stats don't lie when you drill down into them.
---
LOL PLEASE tell me you’ve seen her pathetic Father’s Day post
I hadn't because her personal life is boring AF. But I had a look when I read your comment. So thirsty. So very thirsty.
---
How pathetic! She constantly copies Kate yet she never has a nice word to say about her. She is more than happy to show her kids faces when they were at the White House.
Also she dines out on Kate. Kate literally puts food in Lizard's childrens mouths and she continues to berates a young mother suffering from cancer.

• Angry
She would rather poke herself in the eye than say Kate is looking fantastic. Of course she gave more attention to meghan and Harry for farting in the past but a Kate post brings engagement so she had to do it.

I hadn't because her personal life is boring AF. But I had a look when I read your comment. So thirsty. So very thirsty.

claiming she did it first / at the same time too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

So unoriginal. She copies Kate just like M€G$ copies Kate.

What is she like! Such a coincidence that they posted almost the same photo!
Screenshot_20240618-171042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's disgusting asking for people to discuss this just so she can use it as content.
I hope no one replies to the bastard

• Angry
  • Sick
She's disgusting asking for people to discuss this just so she can use it as content.
The cynical part of me thinks she is trying to get people to say that Kate looked too well and therefore can’t possibly have cancer (I say that as she specifically mentions physical appearance)

• Angry
The cynical part of me thinks she is trying to get people to say that Kate looked too well and therefore can’t possibly have cancer (I say that as she specifically mentions physical appearance)
It's def to have a go at Kate. She would rather pin her leg to the floor than say Kate looks good.

The Sussex Squad are going to jump on it!
---
Oh that's definitely what she is trying to do no doubt about it.

The really disgusting thing about it is her own mother had cancer, she really should be showing more grace to Kate. I have lost family members to cancer myself as have most people and I know that when they put in the effort on a good day they looked fantastic. I think it's great that Kate looks aswell as she does and I'm really hoping she is one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: 2
The Sussex Squad are going to jump on it!
---

Oh that's definitely what she is trying to do no doubt about it.

The really disgusting thing about it is her own mother had cancer, she really should be showing more grace to Kate. I have lost family members to cancer myself as have most people and I know that when they put in the effort on a good day they looked fantastic. I think it's great that Kate looks aswell as she does and I'm really hoping she is one of the lucky ones.
She's a disgusting!! using other people's personal cancer stories to basically bully Kate. You can tell she secretly doesnt believe Kate has cancer just like so many of the evil sussex squad who Lizard is actually part of. This is the lowest she has stooped in her hatred and jealousy of Kate and her beautiful family.
Of course she has to talk about the cancer stories on her instagram instead of talking about the photo of William and the kids with Taylor. This must have blown her tiny little jealous mind. We see can see who you really are Lizard, a horrible person who is so blinded with hate and envy you bully a sick woman using other sick women

She’s leading a trip to London for twenty lucky customers of Atlas travel. E, I would pay NOT to travel with you!
The irony of her working with a solo travel company and one of the questions for the form being "what is your interest in the royals" when she herself has zero interest in anything other than criticising them. She once made a huge deal of her husband going to a concert solo so I doubt she has ever done anything solo!

• Wow
She's a disgusting!! using other people's personal cancer stories to basically bully Kate. You can tell she secretly doesnt believe Kate has cancer just like so many of the evil sussex squad who Lizard is actually part of. This is the lowest she has stooped in her hatred and jealousy of Kate and her beautiful family.
Of course she has to talk about the cancer stories on her instagram instead of talking about the photo of William and the kids with Taylor. This must have blown her tiny little jealous mind. We see can see who you really are Lizard, a horrible person who is so blinded with hate and envy you bully a sick woman using other sick women
It's so despicable in a vacuum.

Then against the backdrop of her own mother having cancer is just unfathomable and unforgivable. Her poor mother must be turning I'm her grave. It's so sick.

Not to mention the drama she creates over every minor medical procedure she has.
---
She’s leading a trip to London for twenty lucky customers of Atlas travel. E, I would pay NOT to travel with you!
I think you mean 20 of the Sussex Squad. Who hate the Royal Family and think the palaces should be burned down in retribution of their tolerance of the bad mannered spoilt brat M€G$.

I don't see this trip being a sell out (apart from the fact Lizard is going on it). The Sussex Squad are Lizards only remaining fans and they have neither the money nor the desire to go a Royal Tour to England from America.

I have never heard tell of Atlas are they a reputable company. Will they sell out the trip without Lizard?

More importantly for anyone foolish enough to pay for Lizards free business class flight to London while you sit in coach more fool you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Does it say anywhere how much this exclusive trip with SMT will cost?
USD$5,250 plus flights, excursions, transport and food. Very overpriced. Very weak itinerary.

Also clearly this isn't a Royal Tour of London It's just a London trip. Bit strange, but then I guess she doesn't really have any royal fans left that are willing to pay $5,250 to stay in the same hotel as her.
Screenshot_20240626_071945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_071957_Instagram.jpg

• Wow