EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t take her seriously as a “fashion” commentator
She isn't a fashion commentator, she is one of M€G$ mean girls.

In all seriousness, her taste is terrible be that fashion or interiors.

She has also gotten as lazy as M€G$.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And they didnt even fit her. It looks like her hobbit feet are gripping on for dear life.

This other lady had far more fitting shoes for the era.
My many thoughts are that EHolmes has pretty disordered eating and it’s starting to gnaw away at her appearance. And those shoes a) are terrible and b) don’t fit her.

She's too busy obsessing about the shoe for summer 24.
Her tiny brain must be really empty

Reactions: 1
Wtf??? 😂 what is wrong with her feet? They look so wrong!
She has Hobbit feet. They're truly bizarre.

More like flippers than feet, really. And then she insists on wearing those one pair of strappy black sandals for the past 2 years which literally don't fit past her toes because she has feet the shape of a shovel.

It's so strange. God knows she can afford a new pair of shoes. Even if she insisted on strappy black sandals, ones with cross straps at the front like an X would camouflage the horror far more.

I never understand people who post photos of their children in swimsuits to a public page.

Why does she have a big hat on and then her daughter has none? Does she not realise that teaching children about sun safety starts young!

The spray tan looks awful

She has Hobbit feet. They're truly bizarre.

More like flippers than feet, really. And then she insists on wearing those one pair of strappy black sandals for the past 2 years which literally don't fit past her toes because she has feet the shape of a shovel.

It's so strange. God knows she can afford a new pair of shoes. Even if she insisted on strappy black sandals, ones with cross straps at the front like an X would camouflage the horror far more.
Fred Flintstone feet
1716685388310.png

Reactions: 1