Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had her ridiculous eyebrows painted back on. I absolutely hate them.

Reactions: 3
What’s with the two blonde streaks at the front of her hair as well

Reactions: 2
485A35AE-1C79-496E-A8F1-B4F92621283A.png

H Samuel 🤣 not her usual choice.

also thought this hadn’t been marked as an ad until I turned my brightness up.

My best friend went on a night out before and got the attention of her husband before he met Jen they texted each other for a bit then they stopped he was then with Jen. Me and my friend went for a meal a year ago and we saw Jen and her Husband in there and I didn’t even realise who they were until my friend said oh god I haven’t seen him for ages and told me how she used to text him. As soon as he seen my friend his eyes lit up and couldn’t stop looking at her 😂 Jen was giving her evils and looking her up and down. She isn’t as nice in real life compared to the Instagram photos

My best friend went on a night out before and got the attention of her husband before he met Jen they texted each other for a bit then they stopped he was then with Jen. Me and my friend went for a meal a year ago and we saw Jen and her Husband in there and I didn’t even realise who they were until my friend said oh god I haven’t seen him for ages and told me how she used to text him. As soon as he seen my friend his eyes lit up and couldn’t stop looking at her 😂 Jen was giving her evils and looking her up and down. She isn’t as nice in real life compared to the Instagram photos
Love this 😂. You can tell she’s a real life witch.

On her selling page she's listed all the items to go via second class post not signed for.. sure that's going to go really well when one of the 2k purchases is lost...

• Wow
I don’t think she’s the most stunning of girls but she looks good and generally presents herself well. Don’t really think he is much of a catch (unless you’re after his pay packet) they’re pretty much on the same level and he seems a bit boring.

06124697-FF37-4B99-93FB-853F73202C2F.png

4th is aimed at us I feel 👋

I don’t think she’s the most stunning of girls but she looks good and generally presents herself well. Don’t really think he is much of a catch (unless you’re after his pay packet) they’re pretty much on the same level and he seems a bit boring.
I think she’s well punching!