Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t know how I feel about this as ive not seen the posts but is it Jen‘s responsibility to post on something she may know very little about? Sometimes on social media your damned if you do or damned if you dont.

Just to clarify, i totally support the movement of Blackout Tuesday but IG has made me cringe today. Clueless influencers using it as an opportunity to show themselves as ‘woke’ and copy pasting ‘black’ quotes. RVK Loves cared so little she even attributed her post to the wrong person ... when it’s done with so little thought I’d rather they say nothing.
You’re absolutely right but the way I see it is she shouldn’t have posted the black out square if she didn’t want to observe what it was actually about. And I think it’s fine to comment on it but was the woman aggressive in her approach? She’s saying that she was ignorant in her replies but she hasn’t posted them. Sounds a bit tit for tat really, but in the end Jennifer managed to make it about her.

Reactions: 2
Yikes does anyone have any screenshots of the messages? I noticed she was the only one who had something on her timeline but didn't really look at it. Was surprised she did post as she was the only one on my feed who did...

Yikes does anyone have any screenshots of the messages? I noticed she was the only one who had something on her timeline but didn't really look at it. Was surprised she did post as she was the only one on my feed who did...
I’m not sure she even posted them 🤷‍♀️ And she’s now gone private

Yeah I think she's lovely, I don't particularly like the style of her house, not majorly interested in the designer items she buys but she does loads of hauls and ootd from Zara which I like. Her kids are adorable

Reactions: 1
Yes I really like the lack of ads and enjoy dad a hauls. So many people promoting that miss pap it's nice to see someone be more real

Yes I really like the lack of ads and enjoy dad a hauls. So many people promoting that miss pap it's nice to see someone be more real
That’s because she hasn’t got enough collabs yet but I feel she’s starting to push for them now.

She replied to a comment about her hair and the woman who asked is acting like the Queen has messaged her back 😂

• Haha
She replied to a comment about her hair and the woman who asked is acting like the Queen has messaged her back 😂
😂 I can’t help but think she was a tit hairdresser and she wasn’t doing it long. I mean I’m only going by her husbands hair that she bleached the other week that looked dreadful!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s maybe got them from a second hand website like Vestiaire but otherwise how has she acquired 2 new Chanel bags and a pair of slides over the past couple of weeks with the boutiques being closed? Personally think they’re fakes though since she didn’t do a grand reveal like she normally does with a new bag particularly if it’s Chanel.

can somebody start a thread on Effortlesschic_J she’s a wag and a massive brag, never worked a day in her life and just seem’s really self indulged. Heard few not nice things about her looking down her nose to people. Here’s her insta profile...

Anyone else think she looks dead behind the eyes like a serial killer 😶 I can't stop looking at her eyes on her videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she looks dead behind the eyes like a serial killer 😶 I can't stop looking at her eyes on her videos!
It’s the eyebrows for me. She’s a stunning girl just hate the start of her eyebrows. So big and pointy it really bothers me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the eyebrows for me. She’s a stunning girl just hate the start of her eyebrows. So big and pointy it really bothers me 😂😂
completely agree, think she’s so pretty but why the big ugly brows? They are so unflattering.

Reactions: 3
I really like her I think she seems lovely but I have also noticed her eyes are quite intense! Also I have noticed she is abit detached from the real world- posting about her ‘little renovation project’ which is some people’s family/forever home size house! I’m sure she doesn’t mean to be like that but still

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She s got a bloody lumi spa today arghhhgh. This MLM scheme is takignover everything!
And Yes agree about her "little" renovation

Overdo tho I think she seems nice and friendly

I really like her I think she seems lovely but I have also noticed her eyes are quite intense! Also I have noticed she is abit detached from the real world- posting about her ‘little renovation project’ which is some people’s family/forever home size house! I’m sure she doesn’t mean to be like that but still
I agree she comes across a nice girl but I wouldn’t say she doesn’t mean to be like that re the renovation, she’s very braggy but also a bit naive maybe, think she just lives in this little bubble and doesn’t have much regard for the fact that others may not be able to afford that. Also think it’s a bit of keeping up with Jones’s for her amongst the other WAGs and her influencer friends. That’s just her lifestyle though I guess.

Reactions: 2
completely agree, think she’s so pretty but why the big ugly brows? They are so unflattering.
She looks like a surprised owl Constantly, her house is relatively small for a WAG. In the Midlands you can get gorgeous properties. Hers is just horribly basic.
p.s those frames she was banging on about are Ikea not bespoke

So happy to see this thread. She always looks like she needs a wash.
So glad you said this🤣

Reactions: 6