Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a surprised owl Constantly, her house is relatively small for a WAG. In the Midlands you can get gorgeous properties. Hers is just horribly basic.
p.s those frames she was banging on about are Ikea not bespoke

So glad you said this🤣
Their garden is tiny

Reactions: 1
Their garden is tiny
She makes it seem “grand” because they added a staircase to the hall, I’ve seen her dripping in all the obvious designer labels. Nothing ever understated.
makes me think it’s all fake.

her garden is tiny, it’s a weird long shape too. If i was as wealthy as she makes out I would have bought some land. So my neighbours can’t peer in to my garden.

Reactions: 3
She makes it seem “grand” because they added a staircase to the hall, I’ve seen her dripping in all the obvious designer labels. Nothing ever understated.
makes me think it’s all fake.

her garden is tiny, it’s a weird long shape too. If i was as wealthy as she makes out I would have bought some land. So my neighbours can’t peer in to my garden.
I think a lot of her stuff is fake too, not all of it, I think some of it is genuine but a lot is fake especially her coloured Chanel bags. I think she’s started doing this the more popular she’s getting. I do like the interior design of the house except the living room it’s a bit old fashioned but yes it’s not as big and grand as she makes out.

I’ve always found it odd when she posts photos of the outside of her house, it would make it so easy to find.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always found it odd when she posts photos of the outside of her house, it would make it so easy to find.
its very easy to find as the other houses in the neighbourhood don’t look like that. Also doesn't help when they have cars with private number plates😕

The house is surprisingly small given that he must earn so much. The average salary of a championship player is £8k per week. And he will be on more with endorsements , win bonuses etc. There’s no pool, proper gym or outdoor space as you’d expect. We have friends with a bigger homes. And I don’t like the bristol apartment at all.

I do generally like her hair and fashion (minus her eyebrows) but hope she doesn’t start doing too many ads.

Her wedding hair looks SO bad.
I saw, it’s awful🤢 the ratty hair extensions and bad heavy makeup. She looks like she needs to use a moisturising cream/oil her face always look 1 dimensional and dehydrated

I noticed her and Chloe Lauren have a lot of mum fans who worship them. Makes me cringe

• Haha
its very easy to find as the other houses in the neighbourhood don’t look like that. Also doesn't help when they have cars with private number plates😕
I was going to mention that she often puts pics of the cars too. Also the cars are decent obviously and more than a lot of people could afford but they’re not brand new or top range. When she got her Audi I remember thinking it already looked quite old.

They don’t seem to spend much on anything other than tons and tons of clothes as their holidays are always at cheaper resorts for example Maldives is gorgeous anyway but that resort isn’t one of the best. They maybe put a lot of their money into buying properties which in fairness to them is wise.

Why did she go to the Bristol apartment recently? Going to second homes wasn’t allowed and there wasn’t any football on?

I was going to mention that she often puts pics of the cars too. Also the cars are decent obviously and more than a lot of people could afford but they’re not brand new or top range. When she got her Audi I remember thinking it already looked quite old.

They don’t seem to spend much on anything other than tons and tons of clothes as their holidays are always at cheaper resorts for example Maldives is gorgeous anyway but that resort isn’t one of the best. They maybe put a lot of their money into buying properties which in fairness to them is wise.

Why did she go to the Bristol apartment recently? Going to second homes wasn’t allowed and there wasn’t any football on?
Bristol is expensive, that apartment must of cost a pretty penny to be fair

Bristol is expensive, that apartment must of cost a pretty penny to be fair
It’s easy enough to find, she gave a description of the building on one of her recent trips there. Depending on the spec and part of the building a 2 bedroom there is £430-£900k I’d say theirs is one of the smaller ones.

They’re still young and his career won’t last forever so good on them if they’re building a portfolio of properties to secure their future.

Last edited:

I think they invest most of it on “fixer uppers” And then rent them out and that ski resort 😕
I did think the same, it’s always lots of holidays at entry level resorts.
Even when they go to Dubai it’s the entry level hotels. Also did you notice that biscuit lady always sending them biscuits and cake? I bet she pays a lot of money for crappy biccys🙈 sends a lot to Lillie lexi too.

unrelated but
When I was in Dubai I Remember Tara Maynard stayed out our hotel and her an nick had a huge domestics and she told him “you’re single tonight, do what you want”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think they invest most of it on “fixer uppers” And then rent them out and that ski resort 😕
I did think the same, it’s always lots of holidays at entry level resorts.
Even when they go to Dubai it’s the entry level hotels. Also did you notice that biscuit lady always sending them biscuits and cake? I bet she pays a lot of money for crappy biccys🙈 sends a lot to Lillie lexi too.

unrelated but
When I was in Dubai I Remember Tara Maynard stayed out our hotel and her an nick had a huge domestics and she told him “you’re single tonight, do what you want”
I don’t even know who that is but that’s funny and sounds like something I would say haha

Jen was in the same resort as me last year in Portugal with her MIL and the kids, I was with my sister and her kids. Its a nice enough resort and not exactly cheap but not somewhere I would personally choose to go without kids so perhaps she looks for places that are the most child friendly.

She seems to be a good mum her kids appear to be very happy but what I like about her is shes quite honest about parenting and doesn’t do the whole perfect mother show like some of the other girls do. Made me laugh she whooped when Lucas went back to school 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know who that is but that’s funny and sounds like something I would say haha

Jen was in the same resort as me last year in Portugal with her MIL and the kids, I was with my sister and her kids. Its a nice enough resort and not exactly cheap but not somewhere I would personally choose to go without kids so perhaps she looks for places that are the most child friendly.

She seems to be a good mum her kids appear to be very happy but what I like about her is shes quite honest about parenting and doesn’t do the whole perfect mother show like some of the other girls do. Made me laugh she whooped when Lucas went back to school 😂
I agree, I think she’s a great mum. The kids always look like they eat healthy and are overall happy.
I can’t even remember when she went Portugal.
I also just had a thought, maybe her husband is better with finances. I remember a lady once saying “ if it’s on your arse, it’s not an asset”

tara Maynard is a wag, her house is huge and has two boys. Think she buys a few fakes too. She barely said anything about BLM but is married to a black footballer.

I agree, I think she’s a great mum. The kids always look like they eat healthy and are overall happy.
I can’t even remember when she went Portugal.
I also just had a thought, maybe her husband is better with finances. I remember a lady once saying “ if it’s on your arse, it’s not an asset”

tara Maynard is a wag, her house is huge and has two boys. Think she buys a few fakes too. She barely said anything about BLM but is married to a black footballer.
One thing she does that I don’t like though is videos of Sofia on her potty or without knickers on. Open profile you don’t know who’s looking.

I agree about the potty videos, you don’t know who’s watching. Kind of creepy!

3 Chanel bags at £4k+ and then the Chanel grandad sandals (I love them) something doesn’t add up. Deffo hitting the fake stores

Reactions: 4
I agree about the potty videos, you don’t know who’s watching. Kind of creepy!

3 Chanel bags at £4k+ and then the Chanel grandad sandals (I love them) something doesn’t add up. Deffo hitting the fake stores
When the Chanel shops wasn’t even open and Chanel can’t be purchased online 😳 unless pre owned.

When the Chanel shops wasn’t even open and Chanel can’t be purchased online 😳 unless pre owned.
It will be a personal shopper she has got then from she always resells her stuff online and always has receipts

It will be a personal shopper she has got then from she always resells her stuff online and always has receipts
Fair enough, never seen her mention a personal shopper though but I don’t follow her that closely so may have missed it. Not sure there was anything of the sort when she got her bags however, they haven’t been working all through lockdown only just recently.

Fair enough, never seen her mention a personal shopper though but I don’t follow her that closely so may have missed it. Not sure there was anything of the sort when she got her bags however, they haven’t been working all through lockdown only just recently.
Two more Chanel bags🤔 white and a blue she’s hiding under her jacket.