Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I hope the tooth fairy comes for you"
Yet hates anyone who comments on her personal appearance. bleep

Reactions: 3
I heard her on her live tonight going on about here so if you are reading from myself Charlie make sure you give a tit about all these 14 year old fans that are cutting them selves just to get your attention

I heard her on her live tonight going on about here so if you are reading from myself Charlie make sure you give a tit about all these 14 year old fans that are cutting them selves just to get your attention
She mentioned it again?! That’s at least 3 times now! Obviously wanting her fans to come and defend her.
She ended her live abruptly! Not sure if it was attention seeking so people think she’s banned or that she actually was banned but people have commented on her latest video about it and she’s not bothered replying so clearly attention seeking as usual.

Reactions: 1
someone said that their tooth fell out what else is she gonna say ? twisting her words asper
Before that she actually said she’d knock another one out if she didn’t stop spamming. I’m guessing the girl she was addressing was a young girl if she’s losing teeth and even as a joke I don’t think a young girl would find that funny or know how to take it.
Then she quickly followed up with the tooth fairy comment...

I am sooo surprised if she’s mentioned it again that more of them haven’t come along.
Is there an age restriction?? Maybe they are too young 🤣🤣🤣

The one who came to defend eden has gone? I just saw her comments and now there gone
It now says “Staff edit; hit report on users derailing.”

Also just scrolling through tiktok and someone’s made a “ex on the FYP” and people can apply and audition. I’m surprised she’s not on it, she loves an ex story 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The one who came to defend eden has gone? I just saw her comments and now there gone
On one of her dual lives with Wayne I’m sure I heard him say that he read the whole thread and that he commented but was blocked straight away so I wonder if it was this they were talking about as I missed what the thread was on. I thought it couldn’t be this as he wouldn’t have his defensive comments blocked but obviously he would after seeing that!

It now says “Staff edit; hit report on users derailing.”

Also just scrolling through tiktok and someone’s made a “ex on the FYP” and people can apply and audition. I’m surprised she’s not on it, she loves an ex story 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s probably not on it because the ex would have to be involved as well which would show what a liar she is 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It literally said “when someone loses a tooth isn’t that what you say?? I hope the tooth fairy comes”

But I wish there were more people defending her. Tbh the people who find this thread are mainly like “oh my gosh, so glad I’ve found this!” And they go on to a rant about her 🤣

Most of us seem to
It literally said “when someone loses a tooth isn’t that what you say?? I hope the tooth fairy comes”

But I wish there were more people defending her. Tbh the people who find this thread are mainly like “oh my gosh, so glad I’ve found this!” And they go on to a rant about her 🤣
Most of us seem to have started off as fans of hers until she changed into such a vile human

Most of us seem to

Most of us seem to have started off as fans of hers until she changed into such a vile human
as I’ve said before I used to really like her and then she completely changed. I followed her very early on before she became TikTok ‘famous’ she used to be really down to earth and relatable now she’s so stuck up and rude

People are seeing her for what she really is. I used to really like her, but then starting getting this vibe from her.
Also, she’s taken her wish list off her bio 🧐

Reactions: 2
This girls a bleeping witch lol. You can tell that she's actually just really nasty and pretends to be nice. She does this stupid high pitched voice to talk to people then just switches back straight away to her resting witch face. Did anyone see when her and one of her weird sisters were waiting outside a doctors office and they were slagging everyone off who walked past the car? They're a bunch of mean girls

Reactions: 6
ALSO she was on a dual live with Ryan Smellings(!) and, knowing that most of her fans are young, vulnerable, impressionable girls, she spoke about sex with him for about 45 minutes. Asking him his favourite sex position, telling him she never turns boyfriends down and has sex with them every day, asking him if he'd go down on her until his jaw hurts etc. It's bleeping weird.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.