Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about her sister coming from Wales because she needed a support bubble is crap. Her sister is married it’s not like she lives alone with the baby
exactly! Her sister is married and has all his family there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I went onto her live yesterday for the first time in ages and she pissed me off sooooo much firstly with Cali she asked Cali if she was embarrassed by her green hair (Cali is 3 by the way) of course she’s going to just say yeah. Then when Freya came back in Eden was like Cali told me she’s embarrassed by my green hair and Freya told her off for being rude?! HUN she agreed with something you said and got told off?! Totally unfair

And then she had the Audacity to call her newphew a c*nt which I thought was absolutely vile if anyone called my child that I would punch them in the face

She got back with the carer recently apparently
how many times is that now?! 10? You’d think she’d learn

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I keep seeing her Tik toks & her on live etc. I just really can’t work her out!!

Reactions: 1
Wow has anyone seen the latest video? She seems to think she’s a full on “celebrity” now

Reactions: 2
Wow has anyone seen the latest video? She seems to think she’s a full on “celebrity” now
She said on her live last night (as someone said she’s famous) “I am not famous, I would say I’m well known” 🤣

• Haha
So the eat with eden cutlery would be a lovely idea as she said all profits go to charity but I have seen her make the point at least 5 times that she makes no profit from it...yes that’s the point...you’re doing it for charity?!

She really thinks that green hair makes her unique 😂
typical ‘E’ girl 🤣

So the eat with eden cutlery would be a lovely idea as she said all profits go to charity but I have seen her make the point at least 5 times that she makes no profit from it...yes that’s the point...you’re doing it for charity?!
she’s blatantly overcompensating for the fact she is actually keeping all the money, why else would you constantly say you get no profit 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can someone give me a run through this career situation? Is it just that she was with her granddads carer and they’ve broken up a few times or anything more to it? 🥱

she’s not with him anymore they broke up during the first lockdown but she’s that obsessed with him she can’t stop talking about him
Jesus I’ve just been on tik tok for the first time today and every video is about her and her carer. Obsessed is right! The way she talks about her ex’s is like they were together for years but nope, just a few months 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus I’ve just been on tik tok for the first time today and every video is about her and her carer. Obsessed is right! The way she talks about her ex’s is like they were together for years but nope, just a few months 🤦🏻‍♀️
honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would be so embarrassed if I was him

Right, so a few days ago she done a video about getting with her grandads carer in two parts. She spoke about her previous boyfriend of 4 years and she got with him when she was 16, so 20 when they split up (I mean my maths can’t be that bad). So is the grandad carer the toxic ex who broke her heart on her 21st birthday??? The ex who went travelling and slept with loads of girls?? Like sorry Eden your lies do not add up! Someone please help & explain to me!! Because she’s claiming she’s had 3 boyfriends, her first one (who she said she broke up with for the carer) the toxic one who split up with her on her 21st (which was after the first one & before the carer) and then her carer?! #confused.com!

She went on a live that I was on last night and her comment got completely ignored 😂😂 note that there’s only 22 people so it’s not like it was busy
haha that’s bleeping hilarious 🤣 she thinks she really something when she’s not! Hopefully it will knock her down a peg or two but let’s face it, it won’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Right, so a few days ago she done a video about getting with her grandads carer in two parts. She spoke about her previous boyfriend of 4 years and she got with him when she was 16, so 20 when they split up (I mean my maths can’t be that bad). So is the grandad carer the toxic ex who broke her heart on her 21st birthday??? The ex who went travelling and slept with loads of girls?? Like sorry Eden your lies do not add up! Someone please help & explain to me!! Because she’s claiming she’s had 3 boyfriends, her first one (who she said she broke up with for the carer) the toxic one who split up with her on her 21st (which was after the first one & before the carer) and then her carer?! #confused.com!
I’m confused as well?! I think Dan was the one who broke her heart and cheated etc but I’m not sure about Max? Is he the one that lives in America with a baby?! So so confused

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.