Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has noticed all of this ! Also anyone know her friends Wayne and Gemma ? That Gemma sends her so much money n gifts which was another point I felt she was dodgy lol.
But isn’t it her own money? I mean I’ve totally made that up but Wayne has her bank details? He could be gifting her using her own money so others see it and be influenced to gift her also?? Just a thought

Reactions: 1
But isn’t it her own money? I mean I’ve totally made that up but Wayne has her bank details? He could be gifting her using her own money so others see it and be influenced to gift her also?? Just a thought
Wayne does have her bank details so it is possible! I don’t get that friendship it’s so one sided Wayne worships Eden and she doesn’t seem to give a tit about him

one of his videos went viral and he was on dual live with her telling her how many views it got and she dismissed him and started going on about her own views and videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ I felt so sorry for him

Reactions: 4
she literally eats takeaways every day, pret for breakfast at 2pm wagas for dinner 💀

Reactions: 2
Wayne does have her bank details so it is possible! I don’t get that friendship it’s so one sided Wayne worships Eden and she doesn’t seem to give a tit about him

one of his videos went viral and he was on dual live with her telling her how many views it got and she dismissed him and started going on about her own views and videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ I felt so sorry for him
Such an odd friendship, like you’ve met someone on the internet and trust them with your bank details?? Like what the actual 🤣

she literally eats takeaways every day, pret for breakfast at 2pm wagas for dinner 💀
she must be making good money to afford that every day. Must be at least 10-20 quid going on takeouts every day! She doesn’t work does she? Never heard her mention a job.

Reactions: 3
she must be making good money to afford that every day. Must be at least 10-20 quid going on takeouts every day! She doesn’t work does she? Never heard her mention a job.
She worked in a taxi office before lockdown so I’m assuming she either got let go or she fucked it off to try and be an “influencer” 😷

she used to work in a taxi office then COVID happened and they didn’t need her so she was claiming universal credits and now she makes all her money from TikTok & gifts people send

oh and also by begging people for money on lives 🤣

Such an odd friendship, like you’ve met someone on the internet and trust them with your bank details?? Like what the actual 🤣
its so so weird especially as she always seems to fall out with her ‘friends’ obviously not her fault though cos she miss perfect but she used to be friends with Skye, Dan Spragg and she was close to Josh

Last edited:
Yeah he has her card, but their other friend Gemma was gifting her large amounts quite frequently on her lives and also sent a light up mirror DVD player and other things to her house x

Is Wayne just her good friend or?
To be honest the friendship seems so one sided, Wayne worships her and would do anything for her yet she doesn’t even seem bothered about him and it’s really sad because Wayne is lovely

• Heart
Here she goes again! Her latest post is about...... You guessed it. The time she left her boyfriend for her grandads 40 year old carer.... #hearditbefore#boring

Reactions: 6
Here she goes again! Her latest post is about...... You guessed it. The time she left her boyfriend for her grandads 40 year old carer.... #hearditbefore#boring
I get the impression she thinks it makes her seem mature but it’s literally her only personality trait 😂

Reactions: 4
I just came on here to say the exact same thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was irrelevant the first time she told it

I get the impression she thinks it makes her seem mature but it’s literally her only personality trait 😂
she’s obsessed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like a silly school girl that’s obsessed with a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought her first boyfriend was the one who called her and said he’d cheated? 🤨

plus she’s only early 20s herself and she has ALOT of teenage followers who would probably get with a 40 year old because she did 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really liked her to begin with but then she started forgetting things she’d said and lying/exaggerating.
The first was to do with Covid and that she couldn’t work due to her dad shielding but that excuse kept changing. Due to this she had to get a taxi to Wales instead of public transport which again her fans paid for. Also in the summer she would meet followers and stuff without a mask on, which is fine but she really preaches the masks etc. The thing with her sister visiting from Wales is bullshit. They’re both tier 4 and yes maybe her sister has a child under 1 so can have a support bubble but travelling from Wales to Kent for a jolly isn’t a support bubble. Plus Eden already mixes with her other sister and her children who also get a support because of her being a single parent so that’s too much mixing. Never mind the unnecessary travel from Wales to Kent and going between not only tiers but countries. That’s fine but she’s constantly preaching the rules and her grandads death to do with Covid and all that. When she wasn’t tier 4 she’d be shopping everyday too.
Then it was lies to do with money. When she said she needed hair extensions she didn’t ask for money but made everyone feel bad so they sent her money and then she only kept them in for a short amount of time so that was a waste. Sometimes she claims to have no money and that all her benefits etc go to her mum towards bills but sometimes she said she has loads of savings and that she works hard for her money. She went and bought an iPhone and dyson hairdryer outright amongst all the other money she spends daily on food etc so she doesn’t need to be asking people for money.
Like others have said she’s sometimes so vile to her followers, at the moment it’s the Omegle thing...but she’s been having a go at followers for long before that started. I don’t know why she does Omegle while on live on tiktok if it is for herself anyway. I remember her setting up a zoom call months ago now (whenever it was she fell out with Josh) and she would only let people have the code if they gave her a large gift on tik tok and when people questioned it and that they couldn’t afford to gift her she was vile.
Like I said I used to love her but she’s too up herself now. Poor Wayne is used constantly and she treats all her friends like an army of slaves. She also falls out with people all the time and moves from one best friend to another so does that not say something?

I used to like her until she came onto lives begging people for money to go visit her sister (after she had a baby) because she had no money and when people didn’t give her enough money she then said she had enough to go because she took out 300 from her savings. Like what the duck?! Why are you expecting other people to pay for you to go down and see your sister when clearly your sister has money

she loves herself sooooo much 🤣 she seriously pisses me off when she’s complaining she hasn’t had time to have a lie in or sit around in bed all day, it’s like witch what the duck do you do?! You don’t even work 🤦🏻‍♀️

she also used to beg for gifts and then act like she wasn’t begging when she got called out for it
I mean if you had no money to visit your sister you’d either not go or find a cheaper option wouldn’t you? She’s always talking about all the money she has and then she remembers she’s snot herself in the foot when she asks for money

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched one of her lives the other day out of sheer boredom to see the hype, she was live on Omegle. She would be so happy and high pitched during a call with someone then as soon as she ended the call she went back to her true self.. I get she won’t be smiling non stop but other people saw it too 😅 was so awkward. Also lots of people saying they had been trying to find her for hours and I felt so sorry for them.
Was that the day she “forgot” she was on love as well?

I thought her first boyfriend was the one who called her and said he’d cheated? 🤨

plus she’s only early 20s herself and she has ALOT of teenage followers who would probably get with a 40 year old because she did 🤷🏻‍♀️
No her first boyfriend was the one she left for the carer-don’t know if you’ve heard that story? 😂😂😂
Then after the carer it was the one that went travelling and cheated and then at some point she got back with the carer again

• Haha
Was that the day she “forgot” she was on love as well?

No her first boyfriend was the one she left for the carer-don’t know if you’ve heard that story? 😂😂😂
Then after the carer it was the one that went travelling and cheated and then at some point she got back with the carer again
No hahaha she was sat there reading the live and thanking people for gifts but I don’t follow / watch her often but she’s always on my fyp

The thing about her sister coming from Wales because she needed a support bubble is crap. Her sister is married it’s not like she lives alone with the baby

The whole boyfriend situation has confused me. How many has she had??? Whose who?? Hasn’t she recently split from the carer?? I mean if she’s going to lie about them all at least make it make sense.

• Heart
The whole boyfriend situation has confused me. How many has she had??? Whose who?? Hasn’t she recently split from the carer?? I mean if she’s going to lie about them all at least make it make sense.
She got back with the carer recently apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.