Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned him today and joked about him needing a break and he was attention seeking. Then said he wanted to take a break and sort some stuff out to come back and make better content I think?
She’d never fully bin him off because he literally does anything and everything she says. He buys her stuff, orders her things and orders food to her house, bigs her up constantly, etc!
what kind of friend says that?! She the biggest attention seeker 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she should take a break to make some better content.

who needs enemies when you’ve got friends like Eden 🤢

Yesss! I said about her mentioning tattle on her live 😂 she mentioned it 2 days in a row 😂
dammit I missed her mentioning it 🤣 obviously only mentioning so that her 12 year old ‘fans’ come on her to declare their love for her and to defend every single thing she does

Reactions: 1
what kind of friend says that?! She the biggest attention seeker 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she should take a break to make some better content.

who needs enemies when you’ve got friends like Eden 🤢

dammit I missed her mentioning it 🤣 obviously only mentioning so that her 12 year old ‘fans’ come on her to declare their love for her and to defend every single thing she does
I can’t believe no one has been on here yet to defend her! She said it the night she had over 7000 on her live!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her tik tok of her claiming to of lost 4 stone and kept her 🍑 but lost of her 🍒?!

HUN you don’t have either and never did it’s called a push up bra and good angles

I can’t believe no one has been on here yet to defend her! She said it the night she had over 7000 on her live!
clearly thought they would come here but how wrong was she 🤣

Just seen her tik tok of her claiming to of lost 4 stone and kept her 🍑 but lost of her 🍒?!

HUN you don’t have either and never did it’s called a push up bra and good angles

clearly thought they would come here but how wrong was she 🤣
thats another thing she mentions a lot, her weight loss...and how she did it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone else think she looks filthy like all the time? And her bedroom is absolutely disgusting you would never catch me showing off my disgusting hovel of a bedroom off to my ‘millions’ of followers 🤮

Reactions: 11
You know what else winds me up, she’s one of those that self diagnoses and has all these conditions like OCD etc, I remember when she was speaking to Josh who has ADHD she decided she had that too. Anything someone’s got she has to have as well

While I’m on one tonight 😂...she acts like she’s so wise and knows literally everything, gives advice on so much tit that she knows nothing about and of course her young followers hang on her every word 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You know what else winds me up, she’s one of those that self diagnoses and has all these conditions like OCD etc, I remember when she was speaking to Josh who has ADHD she decided she had that too. Anything someone’s got she has to have as well

Omg yes! That pisses me off so much when she self diagnoses and then feels like she can offer advice regarding that condition?! What is that about?!
Such an attention seeker

she like them girls who always have to go one better than you

She’s live now, went on there for 1 second and already annoyed. There was 1 person gifting and she just said “thank you for the gift guys” Jesus at least have the manors to name the person! Also if she reads something out that someone commented to whoever she duets she always says “someone just said...” like just say their bloody name it’s right there!

Omg yes! That pisses me off so much when she self diagnoses and then feels like she can offer advice regarding that condition?! What is that about?!
Such an attention seeker

she like them girls who always have to go one better than you
That’s exactly it! She’s one of those that you’d say you’ve sprained your ankle and she’ll say she’s broken hers 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s live now, went on there for 1 second and already annoyed. There was 1 person gifting and she just said “thank you for the gift guys” Jesus at least have the manors to name the person! Also if she reads something out that someone commented to whoever she duets she always says “someone just said...” like just say their bloody name it’s right there!
I just find her so entitled and rude.

She got one thing right on her live tonight

she doesn’t have a personality 🤣 it’s all just *fake* stories

I love that we’re all sat here watching her and thinking the same 😂 even her cheating she was trying to turn it round to be the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️
i’m glad people where calling her out in the comments 🤣

Seriously? She’s said before she’s never cheated so why on earth is she trying to justify it? She makes no sense!
she just lies all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear she forgets what she has said previous

i’m glad people where calling her out in the comments 🤣

she just lies all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear she forgets what she has said previous
Do you know what, I don’t think she gives a tit about her lies, she’s that cocky she doesn’t even try to remember what lies she’s told and what she’s said previously. Reminds me of my ex with the constant lies for no bloody reason

Reactions: 4
Do you know what, I don’t think she gives a tit about her lies, she’s that cocky she doesn’t even try to remember what lies she’s told and what she’s said previously. Reminds me of my ex with the constant lies for no bloody reason
You’ve hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

I love that we’re all sat here watching her and thinking the same 😂 even her cheating she was trying to turn it round to be the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️
shes basically said she cheated because she was confused 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Haha you sent pictures of your tits cause your a dirty girl. At least own it. Poor Wayne ay???
Also side note anyone notice how she bangs on about being a massive advocate for BLM (which I actually am so not disagreement please) but objectifies black men by saying "have you ever slept with a black man THEY are great." I'm actually sorry what? They???

Now she's just admitted to thousands that she drives illegally to loads of children. Someone call the bleeping police!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
22?!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS 30+?!!!!!!!!!!

Her make up is bleeping awful btw. She looks dirty.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she looks filthy like all the time? And her bedroom is absolutely disgusting you would never catch me showing off my disgusting hovel of a bedroom off to my ‘millions’ of followers 🤮
Omg thank you for posting this. I couldn’t agree more her house is so dirty and filthy and cluttered. How can someone who’s claiming OCD live like that??? It’s so dirty

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see when she tried to justify faking having anxiety if it meant getting front row tickets to a concert?! This girl actually openly admitted she faked her sister having a metal Health issue to get better seats. Then pretends to care about mental health doing her BS eat with Eden videos. Absolute joke.
She’s also stated before she doesn’t care if anyone’s exempt from wearing a mask as everyone should be wearing one regardless of the situation. However I’m pretty sure if she was exempt she’d be flaunting it all over social media. t

this girl, can’t even call her a woman because of how she acts, so girl, doesn’t deserve anywhere near 1 million followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.