Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across very arrogant,condiscending and patronising and she lies alot.And im sick of hearing about evrything she has from anxiety to agraphobia to cleithophobia to any bloody phobia sumone else mentions they have.Its like an attention thing and its cringy to watch.When she realized wayne was infatuated with her,he turned into her private secretary doing evrything for her including being her mod,asa he pipes up on a live all her followers lick his arse aswell.But im sure she wont b putting anything into their relationship anymore as she will have got bored of him now shes sooo 'Famous'!She will mention him now and then so noone clocks onto it.But hel b forgotten for most of the time now.Plus she said on one live its not about being famous at all,its all about her 'followers',but on another live she said that shes tried evrything under the sun since she was a kid to get famous.So which is it Eden?The arrogance that oozes from her infuriates me and i know that now lockdown is over she will b panicking as she wont b getting as many likes and views as usual now that were all back in real life.Poor Eden!!

Tiktok

Young girl in her 20s with black and green hair.

Just hit 400k followers.

Used to be hilarious when she had a smaller following but now it’s just cringy POVs and “a day in the life” videos which consist of her swanning round in her green coat opening gifts from followers.

Once posted a video of her “singing” Billie Eilish using a voice changer when you could clearly tell she was miming.

Acts very pretentious on lives.

Begs for gifts on lives (Amazon wish list)
Absolutely infuriates me this girl does,the arrogant,condescending and patronising ways of her persona just piss me off!And i dont know why people cant see it,then i realize all her followers are 13yr olds,no wander!

But isn’t it her own money? I mean I’ve totally made that up but Wayne has her bank details? He could be gifting her using her own money so others see it and be influenced to gift her also?? Just a thought
I think Gemma had inherited alot of money and Eden clocked onto her,Gemma was infatuated with her so Eden knew she could get Gemma to do anything for her.Asa Gemma startd gifting her Eden realizd tit shes got some doe,then from then on they were bestmates.Eden got a tit load of expensive stuff from her,She really did use the poor girl!So out of order!

She went on a live that I was on last night and her comment got completely ignored 😂😂 note that there’s only 22 people so it’s not like it was busy
When Eden gets ignored she hates it she thinks shes something now!Does anyone remember wen she wasnt happy about something or a comment so she went onto the persons live and just sat commenting really off comments,but the look in her face when she was doing it was like she was just so bitter and evil.You can tell shes a nasty witch that sits in her room trolling and being nasty!In fact u can tell that within the first 5mins of seeing and listening to her!

she once put a new iPhone on there 🤣
She knows any of these little girls will do anything for her,what a nasty cow!

Yes someone once told her that weird singing voice she does sounds like Billie Eilish so now she thinks she’s a world class singer 😂 the paypal thing made me laugh as a week or so ago I was on her live and someone said they sent her some money on PayPal and she was like “how did you get my PayPal?! How do you know what it is?!” 😂😂😂 she gives it out all the bloody time. I saw a live the other night too and she was being so rude to people on Omegle and when people in the live called her out for it she was so rude to them telling them to duck off etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thats the thing,she fucks up sometimes and lets the real eden come out to play!But these little girls are so infatuated with her they just dont pick up on it.

And now she makes out she can’t get rid of the green in her hair cos her ‘fans’ don’t want her to 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re a grown ass women if you want to change your hair colour just do it you don’t need validation from children 🤣

When she first died it she would get so pissed off at being called Billie that she’d be like I had green hair first etc

If I was Skye I wouldn’t be friends with a narcissist especially as it’s evident Skye struggles with her mental health.

you know what pisses me off as well is how people lick her arse and tell her that she has saved them what the duck is that about?!
Alot of these kids are saying Eden u made me eat again,but what they dont understand is that she really doesnt giv a duck!Shes a tit role model for eating and young girls.

Does anyone else think she looks filthy like all the time? And her bedroom is absolutely disgusting you would never catch me showing off my disgusting hovel of a bedroom off to my ‘millions’ of followers 🤮
Iv noticed that,always covered in hair,dog hair and just shite!!Her rooms a tip,shes 22 ffs!!Shes lazy and keeps using her phobias and made up problems as excuses.God its infuriating!

I find it really really worrying that these young girls are speaking to her about this stuff. The fact that she has No mental health training is a worry to these girls and to her really. She does these videos but doesn't want to talk to these kids. You say you're there for them when actually you just want them to watch your videos
So true,they hang on her every word and she dishes out so much advise with no mental health experience or qualifications.She doesnt giv a duck about her followers,i wish these young girls could see her for who she is!Such a shame.

Last edited:
She lies so much that he probably didn’t fancy her when she thought he did and she took offence so made up a lie to ruin his relationship 😂
You can see shes a very bitter person,and that can destroy other peoples lives,but she would love that.You can tell shes a sneaky bitter,attention seeking silly little girl!

"I hope the tooth fairy comes for you"
Yet hates anyone who comments on her personal appearance. bleep
OMG!!Soo true u can see what a nasty silly little girl she can b,she fucks up sometimes and you see the real eden!Why cant these poor little girl see her for what she is,naivity is a twit when yr young!

Anyone notice how since we mentioned Yas on here and her using edenharvz in her username she’s swapped it back now? 😂
Hi yas hun, keep stalking here but while you’re at it you might want to have a word with your sister about how fake and two faced she is 👋 shes tripping up a lot on her lies lately and it’ll come back eventually to bite her in the ass!
Im sure after reading through all these comments she will b changing a few things!Hey Eden!!

Don’t be fooled by him either, he isn’t as sweet and innocent as he makes out
Imglad u said that,yr right i felt sorry for him but i can see a nasty/bitchy side to him aswell.He fucks up sometimes and you can see the real him on tiktok

View attachment 391972Got sent this from a friend of a friend true colours if I say so myself
I said this ages ago shes a nasty bitchy silly little girl!I cant bleeping stand 'Queen Eden'!!

Petition to get Wayne verified just to make Eden hit the roof!
Imagine if she got verified??FFS!!!!!!

Can u imagine if Eden got verified??FFS Can u imagine what she would turn into then?Its frightening to think of!

I just nipped on and Eden said that she hadn’t been on here since page 6, but Wayne had been on it today(page 17). She doesn’t understand why because she hasn’t done anything wrong, and it’s ‘all lies’. They then mentioned the petition to get tattle shut down.

Lots of people commented saying everyone needs a friend like Wayne, and she got arsey saying what about me guys, why don’t people say that about me. i thought that was really odd, like she was trying to bring the attention back to her?

Someone asked if they’d share a flat together and Eden said no Wayne probably could with me but I couldn’t with him, I can only take him in small doses he annoys me. He looked so sad aswell bless him, what a witch!!
Hes infatuated with her,and she treats him like tit,hes like her bleeping skivvy!!She knows all these comments on here are true,she must b fuming.Well Eden if your reading this,its the kids that are fascinated by you and they dont live in the real world till their 18.So im sorry if us adults r pissing you off bt this is the real bleeping world that u need to live in!

Hahahahaha the slags live got banned. Every time you see her on live guys report her. If we all work together we can get her banned. Every time you see her on live REPORT IT
Good idea report her evry chance u get!As im sure if she keeps getting bans etc she cannot get verified!Imagine if she got verified?FFS

Last edited:
Perfectly put!!

Has anyone else seen what she’s added to her wish list? £44 case of beer, £34 dog food??
Beer and dogfood?Wtf.She doesnt drink and you buy yr own bleeping dog food.Cheeky cow!

She didn’t need to announce taking a break, that’s purely for the attention. When I’m really struggling with my own personal mental health the last thing I want to do is film myself crying and post it to social media to get sympathy. I simply just deactivate my social media and come back when I feel like I am in the right frame of mind.

People that post they are taking a break from social media really piss me off. Just take the break, stop seeking sympathy and work on getting yourself back.

She needs to go back to the nice, genuine person she used to be before she gained all the followers. She was so much more likeable and relatable.

Eden I know you read this, just stop trying to be someone else and go back to who you were before the followers and money got to your head.

Exactly this 👏🏻

The amount of snarky comments she has made about her ‘friends’ and other people is disgusting.
Maybe if she stopped buying several takeaways a day she would have some money 🤣
She has kids telling her she saved them ffs!Shes no bleeping role model she spends a fortune on takeaways daily and has no mentalhealth qualifications,its an absolute joke she shudnt b doing what shes doing,especially handing out advise to young vulnerable kids when she is one herself!I agree with evrything youve said!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
exactly! Her sister is married and has all his family there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I went onto her live yesterday for the first time in ages and she pissed me off sooooo much firstly with Cali she asked Cali if she was embarrassed by her green hair (Cali is 3 by the way) of course she’s going to just say yeah. Then when Freya came back in Eden was like Cali told me she’s embarrassed by my green hair and Freya told her off for being rude?! HUN she agreed with something you said and got told off?! Totally unfair

And then she had the Audacity to call her newphew a c*nt which I thought was absolutely vile if anyone called my child that I would punch them in the face

how many times is that now?! 10? You’d think she’d learn
Let's not forget she apparently slept with Callum Best like that's some kind of flex

Let's not forget she apparently slept with Callum Best like that's some kind of flex
There’s been another 6 threads after this one so if you search you should be able to find the 7th thread. This one is meant to be closed but seems to remain open for some reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.