Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God poor Wayne she’s rang him loads in this live calling him her pa she’s so fake order me amber leaf I need to smoke order from my card because I know you have no money! On the live last night she was naming these people she could prank call she was like ermmm Callum best 🤮

Reactions: 1

yeah you got that right - you are a man eater, preaching about your father, people breaking guidelines and lockdown at 7pm, to meeting your ex who isn’t interested in you at all in hotel rooms at 9pm tut tut.

Reactions: 2
This is nothing to do with Eden but have you seen Miah Carter has also gone on hunts for little moons.

I don’t get these influencers, why do they think they can do as they please. They go Dubai, allow family travel from Wales, go on the hunt for little moons.
It’s a joke and they should be outed it’s the likes of Eden, miah Carter and these people in Dubai that we are stuck in lockdown.

it’s absolutely disgusting and they are meant to be inspirations to people absolute bleeping joke.

This is nothing to do with Eden but have you seen Miah Carter has also gone on hunts for little moons.

I don’t get these influencers, why do they think they can do as they please. They go Dubai, allow family travel from Wales, go on the hunt for little moons.
It’s a joke and they should be outed it’s the likes of Eden, miah Carter and these people in Dubai that we are stuck in lockdown.

it’s absolutely disgusting and they are meant to be inspirations to people absolute bleeping joke.
Outed like the smithy family I don’t like or dislike this family but they seem to get it over not sticking to lock down also road man Ralph and m2ummy get it a lot too!

yeah you got that right - you are a man eater, preaching about your father, people breaking guidelines and lockdown at 7pm, to meeting your ex who isn’t interested in you at all in hotel rooms at 9pm tut tut.
I reckon she’s getting dressed up to meet Marvin, he clearly don’t wanna go near her. I liked her before I found out she was going about and sleeping her way round whilst in lockdown!!!

Who watched her charity live yesterday? Few things really pissed me off about her yesterday.
Firstly she didn’t even tell her followers to go donate, and when she was getting gifted she goes oh ‘also’ go and gift autismdad.

she could have said I don’t want gifts please go gift any gifts to them. Josh was constantly saying donate to them and he don’t want gifts.

It goes to show even a charity event Eden still wants money for herself.

Oh and when she did the prank call and someone said prank Lawrence she was like who the F is Lawrence.

He’s more popular then you Eden oh and he’s a real person not full of tit.

She’s so jealous of him

She’s been criticising smithy family for the sledging stuff she’s one to talk , why hasn’t daryh unicorn called her out for her rule breaking and when yaz travelled from Wales.

Eden has double standards and is full of tit, she is so like Sarah Ingham , lazy and full of so much crap and lost in her own lies.

Did anyone see Kim commenting on Josh live yesterday ? When Kim was in Eden was very quite never said anything.
I noticed the “also” go gift autism dad, she should have said to gift him instead!
And also listing off all the “famous” tik tokers she could prank call. She said Megan Bolton and then when people said to prank Megan she was like “I don’t know who Megan is guys” 🤯.

Completely off the subject...did you know that Yaz’s husband has a daughter from a previous relationship...she never seems to be mentioned and he never seems to have her though?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I noticed the “also” go gift autism dad, she should have said to gift him instead!
And also listing off all the “famous” tik tokers she could prank call. She said Megan Bolton and then when people said to prank Megan she was like “I don’t know who Megan is guys” 🤯.

Completely off the subject...did you know that Yaz’s husband has a daughter from a previous relationship...she never seems to be mentioned and he never seems to have her though?
I know I didn’t understand the who’s Megan you’ve just said her name hun! No I didn’t know that but she’s very much stuck in her toxic relationship she was in before she got with Lee all her tiktoks seem to be about how she was in a bad place also did you see Eden’s live when she put a song on and was like has was main guitarist in this like no one has ever heard of the song!

I know I didn’t understand the who’s Megan you’ve just said her name hun! No I didn’t know that but she’s very much stuck in her toxic relationship she was in before she got with Lee all her tiktoks seem to be about how she was in a bad place also did you see Eden’s live when she put a song on and was like has was main guitarist in this like no one has ever heard of the song!
Sorry yaz* main guitarist.

I always thought Yaz and Lee were a newish thing seeing as she mentions her previous relationship a LOT.. from what I can see they’ve been together 6 years! Forget about it, move on!

Looks like she’s been out for non-essential items again hair dye.

She obvs didn’t film it because she knows she will get tit.

Her dads at risk but it’s ok because her hair is more important, she picked up ‘dark brown’ not black that’s what’s she said.

If she says she ordered it that’s lies, because she said she picked it up.

She’s so narcissistic it’s unbelievable.

Just tuned into her live and caught the end of the conversation but I think she said to autism daddy that she’s going to pay in what she earned in gifts on the live with him into his go fund me. That might not be what was going on but sounded like it by the bit I caught. But she doesn’t read this?!

And someone just questioned her about the hotel thing with Marvin...she laughed and said that she hasn’t seen Marvin since March. Someone just mentioned this site too and she told them not to mention it 😂

Last edited:
Just tuned into her live and caught the end of the conversation but I think she said to autism daddy that she’s going to pay in what she earned in gifts on the live with him into his go fund me. That might not be what was going on but sounded like it by the bit I caught. But she doesn’t read this?!

And someone just questioned her about the hotel thing with Marvin...she laughed and said that she hasn’t seen Marvin since March. Someone just mentioned this site too and she told them not to mention it 😂
It was such a weird live towards the end almost felt like she should of cut the live when she was down stairs speaking with her dad.

SHOCK HORROR. another takeaway? Creams this time cheating her way around making pancakes with her family, why doesn’t she actually sit there and spend time with them? For the memories like most people will be today, but instead she just goes ah we will get creams?
also, I would love to know how she thinks that she has IBS, I would love to hear her back story about it (if she’s ever been tested) LMAO. Happy pancake day

Reactions: 3
Thought I'd have my two pence worth 😂 been watching this Billie eilish wannabe for a while now, and she's so hungry for attention. I thought she was rude a long time ago, when all these minors are simping over her and she doesn't even say bye when she ends her live. These poor kids hang onto her every word, and she's nothing but take take take. Goes to bed at 4am and gets up at 2pm!! Then spends her 'day' dying hair! *Cue eye roll* I surely wouldn't want my child to see this person as some kind of role model. Why don't you spend your time cleaning that cess pit you call a bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sat here wondering how much this new set of extensions set her back? How much was that ponytail and now she’s got all these clip in extensions as well. Never mind the cost of the dye and the other extensions she bought a few months ago. And she made out she had £9 to her name a few weeks ago!

If I was her mum I’d either kick her out or make her pay a realistic amount of money towards rent, gas, electricity, water, food etc because it would really piss me off that she’s so wasteful if I was her

Sat here wondering how much this new set of extensions set her back? How much was that ponytail and now she’s got all these clip in extensions as well. Never mind the cost of the dye and the other extensions she bought a few months ago. And she made out she had £9 to her name a few weeks ago!

If I was her mum I’d either kick her out or make her pay a realistic amount of money towards rent, gas, electricity, water, food etc because it would really piss me off that she’s so wasteful if I was her
Rent, bills and all the rest doesn’t matter when Eden buys them dinner and makes sure her parents are fed lol

I generally think they think she’s famous and going to be on tv one day only program she will be on is the likes of big brother etc her management will get her a good deal 🤣🤣 she’s a tiktoker needs bringing back down to earth!

God she’s so patronising and always ends up going live with little kids on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Keeps telling people to stick to the rules and stay home 😂 hypocrite

Someone just thanked her for helping her through her grandads death so Eden said that she’s glad she can make this random persons grandad proud by looking after her 🤦🏻‍♀️ What planet is she on?! Even made that about her

Last edited:
God she’s so patronising and always ends up going live with little kids on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Keeps telling people to stick to the rules and stay home 😂 hypocrite

Someone just thanked her for helping her through her grandads death so Eden said that she’s glad she can make this random persons grandad proud by looking after her 🤦🏻‍♀️ What planet is she on?! Even made that about her
😂 then she got Josh on bore fest! She licks his arse so much it’s embarrassing did you see she asked someone if she has made there dream come true talking to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.