Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden’s sister and a girl called Sofia flirting with Josh lmao him flirting back 🙄 any one friends with his ex on tiktok or Instagram? Would make it interesting lol hopefully she reads here
Don’t this live prove all her fans are kids!

Reactions: 1
Is her mum off her face?!

So her mums blocked the website but she’s sat there on the website being annoyed that she can’t comment on here? 😂 Shock horror it’s another lie

Last edited:
Anyone see her cut the live off because her mum said she hates meeting strangers and Eden says she loves it and got so annoyed 😂 most entertaining live I’ve seen in ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone see her cut the live off because her mum said she hates meeting strangers and Eden says she loves it and got so annoyed 😂 most entertaining live I’ve seen in ages 😂
Sorry, I know you’re on here for Eden but I don’t agree with even mentioning her mum AT ALL on this thread

Sorry, I know you’re on here for Eden but I don’t agree with even mentioning her mum AT ALL on this thread
Her mum was literally just on the live with her and talking about this website as well? She said she wanted to see things about her on here 😂

So you’ve just given away your username on Instagram in which theyll link to this account on this website and they’ll know who you are 😂

Rightly so? Me personally if I had a child who was known and they was featured on a website like this I would be the same - I would want to come on here and put everybody to rights about my child, it doesn’t make it okay for her mother or any of her family to be featured on here. I’ve been on a live before where Eden has said how she signed up to this life so she will expect the black lash on here, but her family DID NOT.. and I agree with that. Talk about Eden all you’d like, but don’t bring her family into it who’ve done nothing wrong that’s all I’m saying imo
No she said she wants to read about herself not Eden...when Eden said she didn’t want people hearing negative stuff about her her mum said that she wants to read what’s said about herself (mum, not Eden). I said is her mum off her face because she was clearly very drunk and Eden would have said the same if her mum wasn’t in the room with her I’m sure. Other than that nothing negative has been said about her mum, in fact if anything it was positive. The same can not be said about others on here who have said things about Yaz for example but that’s never been picked up on to not mention her before. So that’s all well and good but that would mean that Freya, Yaz, Acer, Cali, her dad etc all should be treated the same and not mentioned on here at all.

And I’ve just had a look on things you’ve posted and you’ve mentioned both Freya and Yaz before...Yaz negatively too so surely the same stands for her as it does her mum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is Tattle, you talk about the person and everything about them so family and friends ends up mentioned at times.

Go look at the Mrs Hinch thread, they talk about her hubby, her parents, the dog and even her 1 year old son. Its full on.

If you're that triggered by, what was actually a harmless comment about Edens Mum, then tattle may not be for you.

Its almost no holes barred on here (no leaking addresses etc)

Sometimes I read things on other threads and think "oooo thats harsh" "wow thats evil" but I don't have a go at the person, I just scroll on as that's what Tattle is about, people tattling about others and how they feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this girl on her lives pretend to be dumb thinking it’s cute or what? 😂 “who’s the icon house” but begs the arse out of the two girls in there. Why does she play dumb all the time pretending she don’t know who people are.. “she didn’t know they were in a content house”. Their whole entire content is around that house lmao

The other day she was like “who the duck is Lawrence?!” And just now someone asked if she has seen one of his recent videos and she said no so surely that to me means she knows who he is or she would have asked then...why does she do that?!

she just finished the live with “have a lovely day” Eden the day is over, it’s 5pm and the sun is setting!

How do we do a poll for the new thread name? We need to decide. Any other good ones out there?
Edenharvz-thinks she’s fire but she’s actually just a dire liar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll admit I have said stuff about yaz because I think she’s a drain too what I don’t get is why her whole family think she’s famous she’s on tiktok only young girls are going to ask for a picture! On her live people have just been saying do you know this person etc and she’s like yeah such good friends 😴 the only drag she watches is Wayne... yeah ok Eden.

She’s talking about tattle life on her live again but without mentioning the name. Saying everyone on here is jealous of her and trying to justify her lies etc...apparently she’s finding our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so she can block us all 😂. Eden we’re not jealous of you, we don’t even hate you but please just stop lying all the time! That’s my biggest issue with you, I can’t stand liars especially when you have no reason to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she makes her bed every morning 🤣🤣🤣 year again another lie we’ve all seen the pig sty

• Haha
She really is something else isn’t she.
Getting IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) oooohh the one woman show trying to go against tattle, haven’t influencers being trying this for years? This website will never be removed and IP addresses will never be exposed 🤦🏼‍♀️
She really is a different kettle of fish

How do we do a poll for the new thread name? We need to decide. Any other good ones out there?
Edenharvz-thinks she’s fire but she’s actually just a dire liar

I think it’s usually based on the most liked comment with a thread title suggestion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.