Eden Harvz #2 Tell lies with Eden Cha Cha Cha Cha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden Harvs from Tiktok thread #2

Hope I've done this right as my first time but well done who suggested 'Tell lies with Eden Cha Cha Cha Cha!' Which had the most likes 👍 x

Reactions: 3
Thread number 2!
She probably likes the fact she’s relevant enough to even have a tattle about her - she thrives of any kind of attention

Reactions: 5
Fila’s are out of fashion again aren’t they?! 😂 her outfit of the day is a bit meh. Green socks with white trainers from months ago kindly gifted blah blah blah. Instead of going for walks all the time and sitting on your phone, maybe clean that kitchen.

Reactions: 8
Fila’s are out of fashion again aren’t they?! 😂 her outfit of the day is a bit meh. Green socks with white trainers from months ago kindly gifted blah blah blah. Instead of going for walks all the time and sitting on your phone, maybe clean that kitchen.
There’s a lived in house and then there’s just dirty and clutter... I’d be embarrassed if that was my house being shown on social media constantly.

It’s the Disney wall I can’t deal with! Your 23 that Disney wall is just a pure embarrassment!

Reactions: 16
It’s the Disney wall I can’t deal with! Your 23 that Disney wall is just a pure embarrassment!
Yeah, I agree. I think she wants to be Peter Pan

It’s the trying to act sexy with glasses on that she doesn’t need because their blue light & claiming she has “bunda” but it’s because she’s standing awkwardly but yeah, we move

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed how she’s still on 1.1mil followers and it’s been like that for ages?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I agree. I think she wants to be Peter Pan

It’s the trying to act sexy with glasses on that she doesn’t need because their blue light & claiming she has “bunda” but it’s because she’s standing awkwardly but yeah, we move
this 👏🏻🤣

it annoys me more than it should 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re not curvy, you don’t have “bunda” and you look stupid in the glasses 🤓 as someone who wears glasses and hates them I don’t get why you would choose to wear glasses?!

Reactions: 6
She’s currently tidying her pig sty 😂

Choosing clothes for Depop and said that Freya does her Depop for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they go halves on the money so it gives Freya an income...such a saint Eden 😂. “This top has been in so many videos guys, snap that up” “look I’m touching it I’m sniffing it” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

She’s currently tidying her pig sty 😂

Choosing clothes for Depop and said that Freya does her Depop for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they go halves on the money so it gives Freya an income...such a saint Eden 😂. “This top has been in so many videos guys, snap that up” “look I’m touching it I’m sniffing it” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
oh duck off Eden with your ‘gives Freya an income’ she has a job and works hard for her money unlike you 🤦🏻‍♀️

this 👏🏻🤣

it annoys me more than it should 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re not curvy, you don’t have “bunda” and you look stupid in the glasses 🤓 as someone who wears glasses and hates them I don’t get why you would choose to wear glasses?!
She’s quite often saying how fat and ugly she was before or talk about being chubby now and I just think the young girls will compare themselves to her and feel fat and ugly which is so bad for people with ED, mental health problems, confidence issues etc which is literally what she says she campaigns for

Why has she got so many brand new clothes with the tags on?! Putting them on Depop now but such a waste of money 🤦🏻‍♀️

9DA01C67-E931-4EF3-8128-1DFFA447428C.png

Just cleaning the pigs out...

D2B3FBBE-3FBE-4321-A321-5696BF3C7055.png

Last one, she said she made her bed everyday? 🤥🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her bedroom is today and always a massive tit hole. Not messy like genuinely filthy like the whole house full off tit. Fire hazard fo sho. She keeps refrancing Lawrence who is my absolute fave!!!!! She didnt know him before now she's rimming his arse hole cause he's way above her with followers and likes.

Haha someone's just commented they aren't friends and she tit herself thinking it was absolutely about Lawrence. Be secure in your friendships Edie babez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s started getting stroppy so this could be good 😂

Someone just said “Eden someone really needs your help” and her reply was “I dont give a duck to be honest” then she realised how tit that came across. “I’m not Jesus” get a grip Eden

Sooooo gossip just been on Josh’s live and they are doing a charity live next Friday him and Eden and they have Lawrence going on it!

Sooooo gossip just been on Josh’s live and they are doing a charity live next Friday him and Eden and they have Lawrence going on it!
That’s probably what she wanted to announce earlier when she’s “ready” it’s so bad that even though it’s a charity live I just feel like it’s all for show for Eden

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching her live right now, she's talking 'hyperthetically' but clearly she's talking about herself 🙄 oh and be quick getting on her depop and snap up those trousers complete with urine odour !!

Wonder why her best friend Lauren isn’t involved in the charity event?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.