Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClArt20138

If you're worried about stuff like food poisoning or germs, a grazing table doesn't seem like the best choice. It's like a buffet of anxiety for someone with emetophobia, right? All those different foods sitting out in the open, and everyone digging in. Plus, you never know how long that cheese has been out or who double-dipped in the hummus. It's enough to make anyone nervous, let alone if you've got a serious fear of throwing up. So yeah, I can see why someone with emetophobia would book a grazing table...

Reactions: 17

MrsBee1021

She’s sat on the same position and her tattoo switches arms - they are definitely trying to hide his driving ban and until I see actual proof of him physically driving I will die on this hill 😂😂
View attachment 2931529
lol so you’re right!! I didn’t even notice the tattoos. But I agree, we’ll be on the hill together 😂 they’re hiding his ban 100%.
He used to always film himself driving etc etc, now no sign at all and she literally drives them everywhere. I said it earlier in the thread, one day they’ll just randomly post him driving again and it’ll be obvious that whatever ban is up (their followers will be clueless to it)

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread time, well done @mrsgrinchhome on our title! Your prize is the moths out of Lloyd’s wallet.

Eden and Lloyd are in their skint era which has been entertaining for us Tattlers. Taking bets now for when they end up back in Don Carla’s mucky mansion!
IMG_7797.jpeg

As you were lads x

• Haha
  • Heart

Ticketyboots

Hosting a party? Why? How? She's got zero friends.
Say it as it is. It's called inviting your family over for a get together 🤔

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I wanna see a photo of them together as I just know they’d look like a lesbian couple who found love in later life

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
How cringey is that video of her dad dancing and little Lloyd's sat there clapping and screaming like a seal 😭😭
Her parents really creep me out, especially the dad. He gives off the vibe of someone who sits in the corner at family parties, saying “come and sit in your uncles knee”. Or make really inappropriate comments to young girls, “ooh if I was 40 years younger, I’d be taking you home…”
Her mum looks like she sells Avon and occasionally throws Ann summers parties!

Does her mum still have control of her finances? If so, she needs to tell her to stop buying clothes, stop shopping at Waitrose, go to Aldi instead, and get a proper job.

When was the last time they saw LLL mum, I bet the wedding. I do wonder if he has a trust fund that they live off, and mummy put a stop to it, so he’s trying to get earn from DJing to a real crowd, rather than his wall. What happened to his “odd jobs”? Aside from the freebie he made using piss stained wood, it looks like no one else took him up!

Part of me thinks he would be ok working in a restaurant, as he seems to like cooking. The issue is, he’d want to stay off being head chef, thinking he knows it all, when he copies the recipes off other people. He’d have to start peeling potatoes, before moving onto any cooking, and he’d not last a week! (Plus he’d need a special step to reach the counter, as he couldn’t wear his boosters in a kitchen!)

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Saying she wishes she for her wedding

- She’d lost weight
- Worn a black dress
- Had different glam (she wanted a wing)
- Had a different hair style

She’s not fat, it was just the jumpsuit that was so unflattering and she ordered it on next day delivery. Like who in the world risks their wedding outfit like that?

And I thought she loved the dog shit smeared on her cheeks look? That’s what she kept repeatedly saying. Clearly didn’t bother with a makeup or hair trial.

Reactions: 16

Lhj97

Her dad’s always given me weird noncey vibes! Since day one his a very odd man

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I had to check to see if that was Yasmin or Eden then..the more haggard she gets the more she looks like yaz
---
She’s literally on live rn saying she’s got some skin mark and now she will never use a sun bed again..she has been promoting them for years!

And talking about how she deleted her klarna app so they couldn’t contact her
Surely Klarna doesn’t work like that? They’ll just sell the debt on. Would love it if “Can’t Pay” filmed themselves turning up at the shed, Lloyd acting all tough when his height is level with the bailiffs knee.

Shes done a TikTok about having guests over for the football. If it’s not Freya and the captive Ricky, Don Carla or Beteehoven or Dog Seller Lady and boyfriend then I’ll be VERY surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Jesus she looks at least 50! When her dad said “you are the best of all of them” did he mean his kids? If so and she uploaded it 😳
ah, but as she was saying in her live yesterday…..people only think she’s older than 26 because she’s so wise. Defo not because she looks rough as assholes.

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Eden who allegedly has emetophobia serving a grazing board when tiktok has been flooded with reports of ecoli from an unknown nationally distributed food source is all the proof people need that she’s a liar.