Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Someone’s just commented on her live saying they’re having contractions. Her reply was ‘just remember that you went into labour whilst watching me, how special is that’ 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Edens live, she has a second ‘salary job’
I think this comment has been missed because I was on the live when she was saying she has a "salary" job but didn't want to tell anybody what it is etc etc. I wonder if it's being paid to look after Wolf so his mum can go and shag about x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ohthedrama101

I just saw an article about paparazzi and remembered the time that Eden hired paparazzi to turn up to her birthday party 😂😂😂😂 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20

zoflo3110

‘I never asked for it, they offered’

we all know you can sit on TikTok and make out you’re looking for ideas for a party but in reality it’s a way of asking for promo items without physically embarrassing yourself by admitting you can’t afford it!

You can find all the knowledge and ideas you need on Pinterest/google…. Or just get LL to Knock It all up as he’s sooooooo crafty 🤔 🥱

Reactions: 19

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Can see this being another case of autistic.etc where she doesn’t send the finished versions because she has adhd paralysis and ends up with ccjs.
Imagine leaving the memories of the biggest day of your life in the hands of Eden who has never commited to any new interest

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lcroft

Chatty Member
cant be that skint if she’s going to the cinema and buying the food there, wasn’t she saying the other day they shop at Waitrose because they can’t afford the fuel to a cheaper shop?

also “my whole family love Amy Winehouse” what a weird thing to feel the need to say that, god help all of us when Attenborough does die she’s going to be insufferable, I wonder if she’ll turn up to that funeral wearing a weird outfit too! They are such weird tragedy whores

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tanne1999

VIP Member
He looks like he should be a lesbian aunt called Jane who works in IT. Dunno why, just the vibe he gives 🤣

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

Friends fans will understand this, but her and Lloyd on "stage" is giving Monica and Ross in "The one with the routine"

• Haha

dilliodollio

lloyd has definitely driven them to london before, i wonder what could possibly be stopping him from doing it now??!!

• Haha

Ticketyboots

Well well well ☕ The company Eden registered to Companies House back in 2022. It has recently been struck off the register and the company has now been dissolved 😳 That's what happens when you don't want to publish your abysmal accounts

Unem-Loyed is much the same. One of his companies is about to be stuck off as he hasn't even sent a confirmation notice. But he's created another two this year. One for internet /mail order internet sales 😂 and the other as an advertising agency. Advertising what? How to spunk your career down the drain and live in a rented shed 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17