Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lcroft

Chatty Member
C7EB2C30-26FE-48FE-BEB9-11098C534CAE.png

I know the tyre is probably on something but my god the size Comparison🤣
Also caught that he wants to grow sunflowers because they’re meaningful to Eden

fuck offf pair of fucking vultures

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
It’s all just me me me with her, she hasn’t turned the comments off out of respect she’s turned them off because people will ask questions and rightly so! People will be wondering why she’s barely mentioned the girl before and now she’s passed she’s making out like they were soooo close!

‘I’m dedicating this eat with me to Leah because she loved my eat with me videos’ shut up edwin

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Omg that’s so embarrassing
I mean it’s not really why not drive her sisters car if Freya don’t need it and Eden can practice
My partner don’t drive and we was just talking about him learning and how we would afford 2 cars especially if I was on his insurance or he was insured on mine I dunno long way off
But it’s just that she won’t address this, she’ll pretend it’s hers like just not addressing why loyed doesn’t drive etc 😂😂 it’s embarrassing for HER
The downfall of the great Eden harvz 90k a month, dream car, dream house, dream career, dream husband, dream pets. lol lol lol

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Off topic. But Kent police have said it’s most certainly not fine to drive recording yourself, phone in a holder or not

Someone needs to tell her it's illegal having any screen whilst driving unless it's a driving aid (sat nav etc). Imagine being so stupid and careless that you not only do it, but then upload it online for the world to see. She'll be one of those who says it's only if you're holding or using the phone but it's nonsense. Even those little cameras to watch your baby in the back aren't legal.

Bec_123

She reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey dresses up so people think he had a Porsche. But rather she just wants people to know she drives. 75% of adults on the UK can drive. No one cares.

Also she’s so famous that the guy who also went to school with her and lives in her home tie. has no clue who she is.
Actually says 'driver' on jacket too 😂 .... just to let everyone know in Waitrose and Homesense that she is now infact; a driver

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I mean karmas a bitch and she knows everyone’s address (so do us tattlers)

but the smugness not so long ago when she was constantly saying how lucky she is to be able to do really nice things for her family and none of them have to worry anymore about money (gloating the pair of them) to now telling everyone how skint she is. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing I’ve shat all that money down the drain! Paying for all her family, paying for her husband to be a dosser, about 50 different failed business ventures, eating out every single day, drugs/alcohol, designer gear. She is going to have to move out of the shed soon.

What a shambles!

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Love how it’s the commenters that are getting blamed for her not going live. Nothing to do with her behaviour. You know the commenters who didn’t let her just lie and get away with being a racist (if it hadn’t of been for “trolls” she would never have admitted to it). Let’s see how long her live streams last this time before she says something else cunty.
It’s always someone else’s fault! When she died her hair multiple times and her hair snapped off she blamed her followers on lives for encouraging her 🙄😂

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
It must be fucking draining being around her daily. It’s always something. Lloyds a top cunt but I take my hat off to him for not throttling her by now

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Lloyd is disgusting. From what I can see it’s Eden that has to support them both. Because what does he actually do? He’s literally the passenger princess now and makes shitty planters that one gust of wind will collapse it:
It’s not often I defend Lloyd but tbh the companies he’s collaborated with on his own tiktok are way more respectable than Edens (minus the air up bottle), and I suspect Lloyd gets financial support off his mum.

It’s her that wanted to eat out everyday, buy four dogs she couldn’t afford to even insure, to rush the wedding, to blow hundreds of pounds a week on hauls just to wear stuff once and cover it in foundation, to buy a brand new fancy car instead of something second hand in her price
range. Lloyds a prick but judging off videos he’s probably sick of Edens spending

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I mean, she's easily pleased isnt she 😭. Shed near a field, mouthy dangerous driver/hobbit for a partner, untrained mutts shitting in the shed and a finance bill she won't be able to afford in 3 months 🤣

She's made it guys !!
so shes in Liverpool for that poor girls memorial and she thinks ohhh now is an appropriate time to post a video of how well she us doing and how good her life is now. Cunt.

yesimahater

Yaz has also turned her comments on and someone’s given the, Caroline flack be kind. So it applies to us but not Yaz shagging other women’s men?