Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijustdontgetit

she’s legit just outted herself for wearing bum pads to make her arse look bigger. Knob
Trying so hard to look like she’s got a good bum that she’s cocking her leg like a chihuahua pup about to have a piss on her bed
---
In this screen recording I’m first showing Edens subreddit where there’s only one continuous poster (apart from one other random person with their one post) then I go to that account and they’ve only posted Eden and the odd few posts of other women which to me looks like it’s been done that way to make the account look like it isn’t Eden (because they’ve posted other women), but it really does like like it’s Eden behind the account 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
We went to Morocco too and it was incredible. Guess what though, we paid for it ourselves and saved every penny for it too. Moroccans love honeymooners because we were spoilt rotten! Took our kids back 4yrs later and they were amazing with them too, so kind it makes me emotional 😂

Edited because I have fat fingers!
It’s great isn’t it. We were spoilt too!

• Heart

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂
Don't know she blocked me on my actual 1 but fake 1 I can still find her account both have same email account

lollypop89

I'm off back into hiding. See you all in 3/6 months for the next attempt/fail at getting the real Eden brought to light.

Thanks Jason/Holly for the videos. Shame your ego got in the way slightly. Absolutely no sympathy from me now you've got the attention from Eden that you wanted. Just remember when you're no longer useful she'll drop you like that fat girl she had round for dinner ONCE.

Might be back sooner if she gets pregnant, divorced or finds yaz in bed with LL.

Xxx

Oh P.S Lou's account is back.
What 😂😂😂. You don’t even know what’s gone on.

Reactions: 1

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Isn’t their years worth of rent about to run out?? No wonder she is crying lmao. Without a decent monthly income between them both how are they going to afford to keep living there? Oh She’s panicking!!
I thought they moved in December sort of time, or was it June and initially just for 6 months?

Whoisit_12

I know what you’re saying but in the time from 2021 to 2023 surely you’d make your mind up? Going from hating to liking back to hating? Can anyone honestly say that? In between both scenarios you’re in their inbox? Wanting money?
Edit to change my wording not hating because I haven’t read the messages to see if she was hating or not. Just having an opinion if ya like.

It’s just strange behaviour stay anonymous call out her shitty behaviour because if she finds out who you are she will bribe you with money like the others.

Orrrr is that what holly wanted? Out herself so she can a bit of that 6 grand Edens been sharing out? I’ll not speculate no more if holly wants to explain she will.
Not necessarily, since I’ve been on here I’ve been on and off with certain influencers because of some of the stuff on here but if I haven’t been here a while I forget and go back to falling for the fake persona I see online as they’re all fake and good at pulling the wool over our eyes.. but that’s me obvs not holly so I am interested to see what she says