Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's when LL DJs and flicks his wrist at the wall/wafts away the shitty smell within their house for me and especially his baby voice, makes my vagina shrivel up like a dry bug, squished and dead on the patio on a hot summers day
no because imagine having a long hard day at work and you just want a relaxing evening and your fiancé whips out the dj set

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but what on earth is going on with the wedding nails??? of all the beautiful designs she could have, she's gone with what looks like unfinished matt look, they are hideous!! In fact her and Yaz's nails always look awful! you'd think with the money they have they'd be able to afford a decent manicure!

Reactions: 23
Unless she actually doesn't have money!

Reactions: 12
reckons she’s been going to this place for 15 years, never mentioned them before and suddenly gets a free set of nails for her wedding. She gives me the ick cos she blatantly said to them she’d promote them for her 3m followers in exchange for a free set. It’s just a run of the mill high street nail store. The shape doesn’t suit her style and doesn’t she always end up losing the nails on her index fingers?? The video was cringey, didn’t even say where they’re located or show the salon properly, just stuck their Instagram handle in the corner of the video. Anything for a freebie though!! She should have just saved the freebie for the actual wedding.

Reactions: 20
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing him Eben is hardly a catch
Seems someone isn’t quite over Marvin
---
What happened to the whole ‘we can’t talk about someone horribly or slag them off or judge them because of how we were brought up’ lies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I haven't been following the thread recently so sorry if it's been mentioned already, but I'm gonna call it.... the weddings been moved forward! Just have a feeling they are gonna be like SURPRISE we got married today

Reactions: 12
The nail salon have been with Eden since her teens, hence why they do such a shit job because they can’t actually stand her

Reactions: 15
Sorry but if I was getting married I’d be getting my hair done professionally not getting my fiancé to home box dye
I haven't been following the thread recently so sorry if it's been mentioned already, but I'm gonna call it.... the weddings been moved forward! Just have a feeling they are gonna be like SURPRISE we got married today
They might be having their legal wedding today ?

Reactions: 11
Lloyd has posted the dogs going at it.. fucking disgusting. He’s that boring with no other content ideas he has to result in showing that.

Reactions: 20
Why would she get them done now if they are for her wedding?
I haven’t watched them for 18 months I can’t watch a video without cringing is she deffo getting married?

Reactions: 6
Just came to say this the nail video was hilarious
'they've been with me through everything'
Oh fuck off you deluded cockwomble, I can't imagine they give a flying monkeys

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Her nails honestly look awful I have a feeling she knows it too, surely she can’t be happy with that?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.