Eden Harvz #57 Tattle trolls all jealous of me, I wear a nappy and my man’s 5ft 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she body checks constantly in her videos. She’ll post tit in a flattering angle and be like “love your body no matter what!!!!” With a crop top on, flat stomach and her tight jogger with her “big bunda” 😅
Exactly 😂. Her whole page is her fancying herself. Mega cringe. Haven't watched her TikTok in ages

Reactions: 10
If we all search something about Eden on tiktok, would it become the search that appears on her posts? 😂
---
Anyone seen this tiktok lol.. I swear Eden has always said she was 6ft.. must have magically shrunk or it’s all that squatting she does behind little legs lloyd 🤣😅 she’ll have a hunch back in no time 🤣
Showing my age but how do I find this video? Just searching megs isn’t giving me anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell do you go from this to this in a year ??? The fact they’re BOTH changing so fast in such a small amount time since being together is very worrying, but hayyy ho i’m sure it’s something they’ll figure out after their wedding x

When you look at Edens IG profile, she would post constantly of her and little man, now, not so much.. Is there trouble in paradise? Or do we reckon they’re becoming bored of each other? Especially now Edens hype on tiktok has dried up
This made me actually LOL because the first one they both look attractive, happy etc but the second one is so forced. Like they look like they’d rather be anywhere else. And don’t get me started on LL, the guy needs to get out of there. Surely when he’s reading Tattle and see these comparisons he must think DAMN!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's been doing this tit for years. Just not posted much sun bed content since she stopped the day in the lives. But she's been promoting sun beds, sleeping tablets when you're partner goes out , Imodium, smoking, we can add weed to the list too
---

Why the duck do people follow her? She's the most toxic nasty bleep. She's not trying to make you happy with your body, she's just trying to show off hers and get bum licking comments. It's SO obvious no? Her followers are dumb
I said the same to my sister yesterday! She’s 100% not trying to make her audience feel better about themselves, the video is ALL about her and SOLELY for her - she wants all the ‘🔥’ comments and the ‘Lloyds a lucky man’ etc, I can’t stand people like that! Slightly different, but I’ve got a *friend* that puts up the most disastrous pictures of her children (I don’t mean that horribly, just like when they’re not looking happy, their face has moved at the time of the shot etc so it’s blurred, you catch my drift) but posts anyway because she knows she’s spent ages getting ready & looks good and wants the attention.. drives me nuts 😂

Reactions: 9
Ina her saying “my trousers are 16 cause of my fantastic 🍑 WHAT ASS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time?? Considering she use to work in a bridal shop and wants to own one, you’d think Eden would want her input. Yas must feel so left out
yeah she only took her mum dress shopping - she did a big explanation (that nobody in the world asked for / cared about) about how her sisters are OTT and she wanted the day just to be about her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing more infuriating that a girl with a good body trying to spread “body positivity” and telling us to love our body. That’s easy for you to say. Katylee has been doing the same.

Reactions: 12
How thick are her followers...commenting on her sunburn saying "love beach days" she literally posted herself getting fried on a sunbed yesterday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Little podcast snippet looks like she's gonna end up getting into beef with Soogia. Especially as Summer refers to her as "this American Chinese woman". She's American Korean pal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Little podcast snippet looks like she's gonna end up getting into beef with Soogia. Especially as Summer refers to her as "this American Chinese woman". She's American Korean pal.
Always trying to start drama

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.