Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with title by @Blunderwoman Congrats
Eben has treated us recently to a 60 minute diagnosis for ADHD which she paid for and recorded for all her fans to start feeling sorry for her and excuse her ridiculous behaviour.

Yet going onto tiktok to rant about being called out and upset by ‘mums’.
luckily for us Eben knows how to look after kids, calling her 5 year old niece a Russian whore and 8 year old nephew a ‘gay boy’, ‘you look like you should be on the register’ and multiple other lovely names. Whilst letting both kids smash dog shit into her carpet that had been there for days.

I hope we can’t all wait to see how she messes up next! Luckily for her Yappy chihuahua LL is ready to back her up, even backing up her shitty knickers
---
Anyone new her thread is here, it doesn’t link for some reason but it’s a good one
Feel free to update with recent shit, I’m sure Eben would
Appreciate it!

Reactions: 15

Think you’ll find it’s Steven Bartlett mate. Someone with a bit of talent

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry… what was that Eden?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry… what was that Eden?
If only your own parents had done a better job with you and your sisters Eden... She just sounds like a petulant child who needs sending to the naughty step for having a tantrum. And Lloyd in the background hyping her up sounds like the mate who you have to send home for being an annoying dick.

Reactions: 41
I cringe every time she tries to do a clap back video. Especially when you get midget gem trying to hype her up in the background

Reactions: 46
It’s so funny how she thinks she’s made it in life by having a TikTok account so she can spout shit all the time with her degrading comments and narcissistic personality

Reactions: 30
My first ever thread title

Reactions: 19
Someone commented on her TikTok saying something like ‘lots of people are mothers and are more successful than you’ and in Eden’s reply she included ‘Kim K ffs’ LOL who even is Eden genuinely

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.