Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying hundreds of pounds for extensions to wear your hair like this and ruin them 😂
Plus hugging and kissing in the garden centre, what a lovely mother and son they are 😂😂 she’s got such a huge head and he oooks like a midget gem

also he is now really pushing the cleaning OCDever his plant must be, it’s a shame the mucky mansion and crappy shed prove him wrong with dog tit/piss, unwashed clothes, dirty dishes … bet ebens so proud of the fake illness’ he is going for ✌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
4D77A450-6157-4EFF-85F8-88B6D71AC577.jpeg
So did she make this box herself and write the note if they said they’ve never worked with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine paying hundreds of pounds for extensions to wear your hair like this and ruin them 😂
Plus hugging and kissing in the garden centre, what a lovely mother and son they are 😂😂 she’s got such a huge head and he oooks like a midget gem

also he is now really pushing the cleaning OCDever his plant must be, it’s a shame the mucky mansion and crappy shed prove him wrong with dog tit/piss, unwashed clothes, dirty dishes … bet ebens so proud of the fake illness’ he is going for ✌🏼

How high is he having to reach to get to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2011914So did she make this box herself and write the note if they said they’ve never worked with her?

Surely if it was Red Bull it would be on proper letterhead paper and not a random scrap someone’s found 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve literally sent her 4 of the worst flavours of red bull and she’ll be going on like this is a flex for year
edit - I’ve just seen the date 😂 that’s so strange she did that
A PR package is not working together either even if it is true, if they wanted to work with her it’d be ad’s etc .

Reactions: 6
9C44E576-D743-4906-9212-DC706CC8773B.jpeg
Noooooo 😂😂😂😂 is the writing the same as the note or is it just me? Surely you wouldn’t go to them lengths and have the balls to tag the company pleaseee hahahaha

look at the M on both pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She thinks tiktok is bad, she will get called out for her tit on there. If she ends up on lad biblegod help her. They will tear her right down off that pedestal. She tried YouTube and couldn’t be arsed, she is half assed with tiktok… just give up and get a real
Job ffs
---
I mean it just shows doesn’t it, she posted about her new page 6 hours ago on Insta and it’s only got 250 likes 😂
Anyone who isn’t kids will find her a joke. Remember when she took that ‘accidental pic’ and it ended up on websites taking the piss out of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lmao at the difference in the size of their heads, reminds me of that Christmas shoot they did with her humongous head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soon as I saw the writing red bull picture ⬆ I just knew it was eben that wrote it
I feel like we have seen her handwriting before just so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The closest his mummy will let him get to ‘djing’. A corner in the middle of the room with a glow stick in a plant🤣🤣🤣 my god Lloyd do something with your life..
The clips are so cringe. He has so much time to practice and could actually grow his profile djing.. these are just unoriginal, the last one didn’t even sound right, to me anyway - timing was off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.