Eden Harvz #48 Manifestation Masturbation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this might have been covered but her speech in the YouTube video of getting her new car??
“Both my sisters have brand new Audis so it feels bizarre to me to roll up in a 20 year old Mercedes, I want to feel cool”. I’m sorry did I hear that right?? 😂 she’s beyond a joke, firstly she’s sooo detached and priveledged it’s unbelievable and secondly you won’t be rolling up anywhere and you’re extremely uncool for owning two cars and not being able to drive despite having had the money and time to have lessons for a long time. She just NEEDS to be better than her sisters it’s so obvious as that was the only reasoning she gave for getting a new car

Reactions: 29
duck off!! I love Matty Healy😭
How is that a 'fun fact' 🤣. Fun fact; sharing private things from my fiancés life for content. Also him having to ask which coat to wear, will never get over that video 😭 I can't understand why he's under her thumb like that. More than manipulative. Just plain controlling and a bleep

Reactions: 17
Why has yaz bought ebens lashes
Why didn’t eben actually Do anything cute in the package to acknowledge this
Why is yaz ordering them anyway when she’s been worn pairs before
Why isn’t Yazs video an ad? (That might just be me not understanding) but it’s clearly an ad
I reckon she’s trying to make out she bought them so it doesn’t look like an ad. Also they’re sold out so makes her look like her lashes are that good but we all
Know it’s cause she hasn’t bought enough to supply more than 200 at a time lol

Reactions: 8
bleeping genius 😂😂😂😂

He was a little tit in school....so were/are most kids at some point during school🤔🤔

What, he couldn't reach his locker to get his bag out?
Had to have a booster seat on his chair so he was above table height?💀
Can I just say, I love the height jokes. They crack me tf up. And I'm most likely shorter than Lloyd. But the height jokes are legendary. Keep em coming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s out of her spitting out food era and back into her I love food era

How does he not get embarrassed and the ick from her blatant lies 😂 She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 15
bleeping genius 😂😂😂😂

He was a little tit in school....so were/are most kids at some point during school🤔🤔

What, he couldn't reach his locker to get his bag out?
Had to have a booster seat on his chair so he was above table height?💀
Rumour has it Matty used to make him lug his books to art class
Picsart_23-01-05_12-39-35-253.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Sorry this might have been covered but her speech in the YouTube video of getting her new car??
“Both my sisters have brand new Audis so it feels bizarre to me to roll up in a 20 year old Mercedes, I want to feel cool”. I’m sorry did I hear that right?? 😂 she’s beyond a joke, firstly she’s sooo detached and priveledged it’s unbelievable and secondly you won’t be rolling up anywhere and you’re extremely uncool for owning two cars and not being able to drive despite having had the money and time to have lessons for a long time. She just NEEDS to be better than her sisters it’s so obvious as that was the only reasoning she gave for getting a new car
If I had the money and free time like she does I'd have passed too! Not as easy when you're working 6 days a week and the driver can't figure out time for you to have a lesson that's fits around work. She's so privileged that she doesn't even know. She needs bringing back down to earth

Reactions: 11
Also what’s piggi tiddies on about with the i decide what to make for her the next day. They eat takeaways or out at restaurants 99% of the time ffs

Reactions: 6
Incredible thread title. I am still not over her publicly sharing that info, let alone her trying to make it out to be a good tip for others to do. She is off her rocker.

Reactions: 14
Why do Eden and Yaz always have the shakes? Legit question here. Their hands are always shaking uncontrollably like they’ve drank 900 litres of caffeine?

Reactions: 10
Why do Eden and Yaz always have the shakes? Legit question here. Their hands are always shaking uncontrollably like they’ve drank 900 litres of caffeine?
Eden loves chihuahuas so much she started shaking and shitting like one.

No in all seriousness I think it's just the pure amount of narcissism running through their veins has them convulsing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.