Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucking genius 😂😂😂😂

He was a little shit in school....so were/are most kids at some point during school🤔🤔

What, he couldn't reach his locker to get his bag out?
Had to have a booster seat on his chair so he was above table height?💀
Rumour has it Matty used to make him lug his books to art class
Picsart_23-01-05_12-39-35-253.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

tittletottie

I know it’s early but thread suggestion

#49 Eben’s life is such an hit. Air bag tits, chihuahua shits & dinner made from picky bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why do Eden and Yaz always have the shakes? Legit question here. Their hands are always shaking uncontrollably like they’ve drank 900 litres of caffeine?
Eden has MMS (manifestation masturbation shakes). She has a tremor due to the fact every time she goes for a wee or poo she has to use her vibrator, the constant strong vibrations have had a profound effect on her nervous system over time and her condition has worsened, which is what you see today.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Genuine question. Is the amount of make up her and Yaz wear normal? Coming from somebody who rarely wears make up because my skin's a bag of shit and when I do I tend to just go primer, foundation, blush, mascara, setting powder rather than 3 layers of foundation and contouring until I look like a different person. Is this normal and I'm out of touch? Are normal people doing this every day?
It's way over the top for just everyday wear imo but each to their own. It'd probably look a bit better if she wasn't colour matching with Homer Simpson though.

I generally just wear some concealer, blush, eyebrow gel and mascara for everyday/at work. When I'm going out somewhere I put eyeshadow/lashes/eyeliner/lippy on.

What is up with her eyebrows? Is she channelling 90/00’s Christina Aguilera?
Her heads actually a better colour match to Xtina's body than her own 🤣
Picsart_23-01-11_21-22-41-619.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I’ve recently been re-watching footballers wives and I’m sorry but LL is frank laslett in a couple of years time! Same haircut, same jewellery and same facial expressions!
DD0872CF-3A2C-48B5-A28C-C3DA81B1AAB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lovethegossipme

In that gymshark video she couldn't wait to put burger nips down. He said "I'm looking trim already, I'm buzzing with that" she snaps back with "it's the clothes!". She's a nasty insecure bitch, she can't even stand the thought of her own man feeling good about himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Well bloody said!

Eden should know better as someone who has their own small business to uphold. Can you imagine if MollyMae picked up her lashes and absolutely slated them on her social media for views? Eden would go into an absolute melt down and Yaz would be crying to the camera with an emotional piano backing sound

She knows her fans are unhinged little weirdos so why is she giving them ammunition? It’s so uncalled for just because she didn’t like their food. Wow
They'll ✨ POISIN✨ someone
Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
C99C2F63-FBC7-4D6A-A1E6-A2222C83CFBF.jpeg

just popping this here for when Eedie has her daily scroll….dogs should always have access to fresh water.
Surprised the Worlds Best dog owner wouldn’t know or want to stick by this basic rule.

• Wow
  • Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Eden has posted a video about doing things you don’t really want to do, because it feels like a chore so you put it off, so you should do it as soon as you think it so with time it doesn’t feel like a chore anymore.

An example she used was brushing your teeth and drum roll….

shagging your partner.

Such a great role model, what a great message about consent to be sending to young people. I swear she’s said something similar before, fucking wrong un.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34