Eden Harvz #48 Manifestation Masturbation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling up a 🪑 to see what drama this thread will bring

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not eden pretending she doesn’t know who Paul Breach is in her most recent video comments hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please say Matty punched him 🤣
They would have only been in school together for about a year because matty was expelled from the private High school where LL went.
I really hope he punched him too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They would have only been in school together for about a year because matty was expelled from the private High school where LL went.
I really hope he punched him too 😂
Matty went to school in Wilmslow, a normal state school… Swear LL had private education and is from the other side of Cheshire…so it would make no sense for them to be at school together 😂

Reactions: 6
duck off!! I love Matty Healy😭
Oh of course he was 😂 for a couple who claim to have had a rough upbringing they do seem to have a lot of Celeb stories.

If LL was truly one of his mates in school you just know they’d be tagging him in literally everything for clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Matty went to school in Wilmslow, a normal state school… Swear LL had private education and is from the other side of Cheshire…so it would make no sense for them to be at school together 😂
I live nearby and it still surprises me when I hear that cool people living nearby 😂
LL not so much, but if he’s from other side of Cheshire I’m all good haha

Eden has posted a video about doing things you don’t really want to do, because it feels like a chore so you put it off, so you should do it as soon as you think it so with time it doesn’t feel like a chore anymore.

An example she used was brushing your teeth and drum roll….

shagging your partner.

Such a great role model, what a great message about consent to be sending to young people. I swear she’s said something similar before, bleeping wrong un.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.