Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been said before but Lloyd reminds me of Chris Ingham A LOT!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Are the people that comment ‘power couple’ on crack?

Like, how?

There’s more power behind Chai’s farts than them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
THE MATCHING OUTFITS!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

Christ, I'm cringing so bad. How does she not realise how ridiculous she looks and that tosser she's with. Please, make it bleeping stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ew Yaz is so embarrassing.
This woman is 30, she’s like the embarrassing auntie trying to be down with the kids using all the terminology teenagers use these days lol….time to grow up and stop riding your “little sisters” coat tails as hard as you want to ride her man Yaz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are the people that comment ‘power couple’ on crack?

Like, how?

There’s more power behind Chai’s farts than them.
Power couples have to have actually achieved something. I.e Beyoncé and Jay Z. Posh and Becks. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski. What have they done, exactly? Made a failed cook book that looks like it was made on Microsoft paint? Stomped about winter wonderland in their boots? Weird behaviour that people think that’s a power couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boring observation alert: LL drills an awful lot of holes into those rented walls, doesn't he?! That really high clothes rail that he can't reach, the deer above the telly, and now this stuff in the hallway.
I didn’t think you could drill holes etc in rented property

Reactions: 8
I didn’t think you could drill holes etc in rented property
I rent and tbf you’re not supposed to but if you fill it in and paint over it then it’s generally fine. I hate them both but I also hate the rules around not being able to make a rental property homely 🥲

Reactions: 13
Why has his jacket got 3 phone pockets?
It’s not a phone holder 😅 (or maybe it’s for dealers with their 3 burner phones)

And of course she liked the comment about them doing a campaign for a big brand - only campaign they are being used for is DARE. Kids would never do drugs if you end up looking like this pair of absolute rejects.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has his jacket got 3 phone pockets?
For all his ❄ dealer phones x x

It’s not a phone holder 😅 (or maybe it’s for dealers with their 3 burner phones)

And of course she liked the comment about them doing a campaign for a big brand - only campaign they are being used for is DARE. Kids would never do drugs if you end up looking like this pair of absolute rejects.
Hahahaha we said the same thing at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omfg just caught up and that hat, I can't

It's only right he looks like a condom tho, little prick that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.