Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring observation alert: LL drills an awful lot of holes into those rented walls, doesn't he?! That really high clothes rail that he can't reach, the deer above the telly, and now this stuff in the hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She had a fear of curry and now gets it weekly, so it’s just disappeared somehow, even though it was her fear food last week. Plus why is she pretending like she’s never eaten mango chutney before and she’s so over the top when she has to do ‘mmm’ like dipping it into the jar, just sit down and eat like a normal person rather than shovelling it into you. She’s really trying hard in the video and it’s showing…
She doesn’t check the chicken in anyway, and then just a whole piece thrown in her mouth and shovelling in more sauce, it’s gross. Go eat with your fiancé if you are so in love why stand eating away, clearly not bothered about eachother
I think she’s copying sevda 🤣 appealing to the ‘mmmmm’ perverts

Reactions: 8
Just watched her youtube video. The amount of toxic diet comments is unbelievable. And she bangs on about having just celery and hummus for lunch. Shes such a hypocrite given she kicked off a few weeks ago about someone making that comment in a cafe. 'IMAGINE I HAD DISORDERED EATING', maybe take your own advice and ask yourself that before posting eben. Oh wait, I forgot eating disorders are nothing more than an 'industry' to her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched her youtube video. The amount of toxic diet comments is unbelievable. And she bangs on about having just celery and hummus for lunch. Shes such a hypocrite given she kicked off a few weeks ago about someone making that comment in a cafe. 'IMAGINE I HAD DISORDERED EATING', maybe take your own advice and ask yourself that before posting eben. Oh wait, I forgot eating disorders are nothing more than an 'industry' to her
Ffs 🙄 in her "diet era" then... how damaging for the young girls taking her every word as gospel.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.