Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to find the poor girl that commented only so Eden can do a big apology for show and then when you can’t try and say it was a fake account !!! Why would a fake account comment that. Honestly how can she as a mum not just hold Eden accountable for her horrific behaviour, as this is multiple time she’s done this. The whole family are bleeping strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine trying to find the poor girl that commented only so Eden can do a big apology for show and then when you can’t try and say it was a fake account !!! Why would a fake account comment that. Honestly how can she as a mum not just hold Eden accountable for her horrific behaviour, as this is multiple time she’s done this. The whole family are bleeping strange.
I just imagine my Mum going to my corporate job after I’ve fucked up and chatting tit like Carla is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t even a fake account we found her last thread, and she’s only a child!

Reactions: 8
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t miss her smug face/ rude attitude on TikTok one bit!
I can’t wait for them to break up and spill the tea on each other. I don’t reckon it’ll be for a long time yet though, that kind of toxic stays together too long

Reactions: 12
Also if it wasn’t eden on Carla’s account, it’s even more sad that a 70 odd year old woman is getting involved in tiktok drama. 🙄

Reactions: 22
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t understand how he’s gone from thick full hair like this to huge receding hairlines.. is that from the stress of living with Eden🫣🙃

Reactions: 7
They probably can't find her because she's blocked the Harvey's and I don't blame her if she has.

Reactions: 16
‘She went on live to do her makeup, not be a therapist’ sorry but isn’t that what edens made her following focused around? Being a mental health advocate? That family are just a bunch of enablers, I really hope this is the downfall of Eben, she could have stuck around until thread 50 though😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise you needed to be a therapist to not be a selfish witch. They were were being sympathetic towards Eden and saying they’re experiencing similar so knows how she feels, and Eden basically shot her down and made it all about her. They weren’t asking for therapy or advice so if I was you Eden, I’d tell ‘Carla’ or stop using your Mums account to write stupid comments because you’re digging yourself a deeper hole

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well we already know what carla thinks of edens ‘deranged followers’. No she isn’t a therapist but does it cost to be kind? Specially when said person is a child that you’re making your life problems a competition with?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Bouquet23 your profile photo is giving me Shirley from Eastenders.

Guess that makes Eden and Yaz - Phil and Grant.

With Carla as Peggy but instead of running The Vic, she runs TikTok.
No, Eden would be Phil. Yaz as Shirley because she’s obsessed and they look similar 🤭 Lloyd has got to be billy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I predicted this would happen! All for show

Where did it say she tried to find her by the way? X

Reactions: 2

I really feel like Lloyd is trying to embody early 00’s football hooligan style and mannerisms. The Stone Island the attitude, making out like he’s some hard man when actually…he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag. He’s aged about 15 years in the last 9 months too!

Reactions: 28
I really feel like Lloyd is trying to embody early 00’s football hooligan style and mannerisms. The Stone Island the attitude, making out like he’s some hard man when actually…he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag. He’s aged about 15 years in the last 9 months too!
The little lad couldn't knock out a wank never mind a person

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well we already know what carla thinks of edens ‘deranged followers’. No she isn’t a therapist but does it cost to be kind? Specially when said person is a child that you’re making your life problems a competition with?
Ahh yes I forgot about Carlas comments about her followers! You can just imagine them all sat there making comments like that and laughing about it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.