Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just logged back on to 157 notifications 🤣 glad to be making you all laugh, good morning fellow trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments from ‘Carla’ are most like Eden herself. She’s not a therapist… sorry WHAT?! Neither am I but I can still be kind? And doesn’t Eden always go on about helping peoples mental health? You sure haven’t done that lately have you but it’s ok because you’re a special, kind, delicate snowflake, hungry eedy 🙄

When baby’s hungry and you watch her destroy her career in front of thousands of people
😂 can just imagine her shouting at Lloyd blaming him like ‘WHY DID YOU LET ME GET HUNGRY!! Why didn’t you cook me something!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comments from ‘Carla’ are most like Eden herself. She’s not a therapist… sorry WHAT?! Neither am I but I can still be kind? And doesn’t Eden always go on about helping peoples mental health? You sure haven’t done that lately have you but it’s ok because you’re a special, kind, delicate snowflake, hungry eedy 🙄
She also said previously that Carla was an English teacher so presumably the grammar would be correct if it was really her behind the comments. Eden just cannot resist.

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why her family enables her so much, she needs to find a new line of work if content creation is damaging her mental health, but they all think the world revolves around Eden and that she should be allowed to be an ‘influencer’ and piss about trying to sell tat, but because she’s always acting so entitled, her following is just becoming more diluted with people disliking her, this will only become worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone’s take on eat with Eden has just popped up on my fyp… and guess which grooming barstuards are all in the comments. Also the fact that he’s tried to sign EVEN THOUGH ITS ABLEIST AS duck….. I can’t even. Yaz calling him family 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Funny thing is she only ever did them when her views were low.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone’s take on eat with Eden has just popped up on my fyp… and guess which grooming barstuards are all in the comments. Also the fact that he’s tried to sign EVEN THOUGH ITS ABLEIST AS duck….. I can’t even. Yaz calling him family 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Funny thing is she only ever did them when her views were low.
Is that the Jake guy? He’s been trying to ride on their coat tails for months. Honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment made me block him. That video was vile, absolutely slaughtering BSL.

Reactions: 3
When art imitates life

The Harvz launch a range of dolls and call them Bratz….(Yes, there’s even one called Yazmin)

Knew I’d recognised that edgy fashion style somewhere before.
They’ll take this as a compliment lol

Reactions: 9
Is that the Jake guy? He’s been trying to ride on their coat tails for months. Honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment made me block him. That video was vile, absolutely slaughtering BSL.
Yeah that’s the one.

Also why is everyone still focusing on black and green. Is it because subliminally they hope she comes back and stops being such a c u next Tuesday.

Reactions: 4
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t miss her smug face/ rude attitude on TikTok one bit!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@Bouquet23 your profile photo is giving me Shirley from Eastenders.

Guess that makes Eden and Yaz - Phil and Grant.

With Carla as Peggy but instead of running The Vic, she runs TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is done kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!
Why is she yellow?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.