Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aiwfxiuu

None taken lovely 🥰 just thought I’d say how my experience is so different! I can totally see why you’d question her as she lies so much and it is a really debilitating condition to have so it’s annoying when she talks about it so casually!!
It’s such a crazy individual thing, with soooo many triggers- she just really doesn’t understand consequences at all. She just thinks anything goes. Glad I didn’t upset you 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 1

tellmewhy

VIP Member
What tiktok did Eden remove this afternoon? The first one that comes up is the black bag one now but I’m sure there was another one

bloogoo

VIP Member
Oh my!! I remember the whole maddie situation, that was awful how they exposed her worried mum like that to save their own careers.

I’m so glad maddie has seen what a truly horrid monster Eden is and is now spreading awareness about it
What happened there?

Anxiety has been the bane of my existence for about half my life. When I’m really anxious I can’t function properly at all. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I’m throwing up, I’m ripping off the skin on my lips and round my fingernails, I’m irritable and snap easily, it’s the WORST. These two really fuck me off with their “anxiety”, they don’t have a clue
Oh bless you, I know the struggle am here if you need to talk 💜

• Heart

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I’m not defending her on this one but I have seen some proper shit reviews of STK, but she’s doing herself no favours in terms of her representation by being so blunt.

That being said, why on EARTH is her dog out in these temperatures?!

bloogoo

VIP Member
View attachment 1473946
there’s been a lot of talk in this thread about how much can be made and this video is very interesting! Paid partnerships are definitely the money maker which we all know E has very few of
Yeah I think the most money is made from paid partnerships. It’s the new form of influencing now Insta is dying. Tiktok will
However have its day though and just like all
The other social medias will become irrelevant soon.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Star holroyd posted a video on how much she made in July 2022 and from the creator fund she only got about £650 on her best month. She only has 1 million followers but her engagement is as high as Edens. She said she gets most of her money from advertising and in July she made £21k in total but Eden doesn’t do any advertising..

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Why is the 2 bottles of Prosecco in the picnic basket being forgotten? He was driving then too and we all know nEedy only ever has half a glass so 1 bottle would be more than enough if he was remaining in safe limits.
They were the small one glass bottles

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
So the video about VAT. To be over or hit the VAT threshold you have to earn £85,000 a year or over, making it at least £7000 a month. No way does she earn that. Where does it come from?
just came here to say the same

When to register for VAT
You must register if:
  • your total VAT taxable turnover for the last 12 months was over £85,000 (the VAT threshold)