Eden Harvz #3 its official more lies, fake cries, 2mil what a surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys please correct me if I’m wrong but it’s 2 house holds or 6 people outside so why is there 3 households? Just because eden is in Freya’s support bubble doesn’t mean she can meet up aswell as it’s still 2 housesholds or am I completely missing something
Your bubble can now be classes as your household so she’s not breaking any rules however it won’t be long again before she does!

Her most asked question is apparently about her sexuality. She’s said loads of times before she got ‘big’ that she’s straight and she couldn’t imagine being with a girl properly, she loves men etc. Now she’s decided she won’t label herself or speak about it and she fancies who she fancies... she just loves to create speculation and get attention in anyway possible doesn’t she?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember the video she did about intrusive thoughts, when she was sitting on the loo and her best friend put her tongue on Eden’s 🐱?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else remember the video she did about intrusive thoughts, when she was sitting on the loo and her best friend put her tongue on Eden’s 🐱?
Yes again just wrong for her followers who again are 14 I have no problems with any sexuality but why would you openly admit your best friend licked your fufu? It’s just attention again!

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to big up Ollie ball but even still made it about herself getting verified!!!!!

Did anyone catch her live last night? She went on briefly in her kitchen. She said she was in a really good mood but honestly she came across really manic

She’s trying to big up Ollie ball but even still made it about herself getting verified!!!!!
Literally, she’s so obsessed with getting a blue tick. She’s so fame hungry in my eyes and it’s so obvious. You could at least pretend that it’s not about the number but more about creating content, Eden, seeing as you would have us believe you care about your followers with things like the eat with me videos. Oh yeah, she only does those for clout, clearly!

Reactions: 5
I literally find her so annoying and so obviously only about the fame and money. I commented on her live last night asking why she’s so mean but obviously got ignored. She uses her niece and nephew for the “cute” factor as if she’s the worlds best aunt but its always so blatant that she’s really only wanting the attention for herself. She’s live now and it’s all me me me me me. Can’t stand her fakeness. Also the sucking up to Ollie ball and Lawrence is beyond cringe.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that live was weird. 3.5k people and she asked her Mum if her and Dad were still active in the bedroom. Very strange.

• Sick
Literally, she’s so obsessed with getting a blue tick. She’s so fame hungry in my eyes and it’s so obvious. You could at least pretend that it’s not about the number but more about creating content, Eden, seeing as you would have us believe you care about your followers with things like the eat with me videos. Oh yeah, she only does those for clout, clearly!
So true, whoever’s doing well at the time she jumps on then drops them when the attention on them dies downs bit. Bet she never bothers with half of them half the time, she’s so fake.

0A3B3C1F-55F2-4B7C-B8F2-F218FBD8BE94.png

The colour of her! Also the comment about the beauty filter made me laugh as it’s like saying she’s ugly 😂

• Haha
Anyone see her live this morning where she made a ‘joke’ about wanting to shoot her dog so she could get a puppy? Then called everyone too sensitive because multiple people were basically like wtf.
I have a dark sense of humour but that’s not funny at all

I haven’t been on Tik Tok for a few days due to work so haven’t seen what Eden is been upto, I decided to go and have a look today and can someone also confirm her tan is really bad, she looks absolutely awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.