Eden Harvz #3 its official more lies, fake cries, 2mil what a surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....and she’s off. That video will come down before close of business like when she tried to defend that other knob KT Franklin. These ‘12 year olds’ are paying for your rats tails getting tinted green 😂😂😂😂
‘I don’t need a 12 year old to tell me’. Wow. She’s soooo belittling it’s unreal. She literally thinks she’s the queen

Reactions: 5
Notice how she says freya and my friends...plural meaning more than one 🧐 Eden the rule breaker strikes again - especially as the Cali & Sophie’s kids were in attendance

Reactions: 1
She genuinely thinks she invented tiktok transitions doesn't she?! Some of the ones she has done are good, don't get me wrong, but I've seen better!

Reactions: 4
Noticed how she has to say Louis Vuitton bag! Eden your followers that like you are under 15 stop with the showing off they will be begging there mums not for a £900 bag all because Eden harvz has one it’s an awful bag soz.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorrrryyyyy but did anyone see the day in the life of the controversial beach day, she shows herself on the toilet near the end & points out how she has a chair next to her toilet, then I also saw a bidet with clothes in 🤢 wtf if that about?!
Another example of an unkept house!
She's a grubby mare isn't she

I’m sorrrryyyyy but did anyone see the day in the life of the controversial beach day, she shows herself on the toilet near the end & points out how she has a chair next to her toilet, then I also saw a bidet with clothes in 🤢 wtf if that about?!
Another example of an unkept house!
She’s so uneducated to think that that is a chair 🤮

Guys please correct me if I’m wrong but it’s 2 house holds or 6 people outside so why is there 3 households? Just because eden is in Freya’s support bubble doesn’t mean she can meet up aswell as it’s still 2 housesholds or am I completely missing something

Guys please correct me if I’m wrong but it’s 2 house holds or 6 people outside so why is there 3 households? Just because eden is in Freya’s support bubble doesn’t mean she can meet up aswell as it’s still 2 housesholds or am I completely missing something
I think if you’re an extended household you can meet up with what would be considered a 3. (I think. I’m not sure 😂) I’m sure I can meet up with my sister’s in laws next weekend and she’s my bubble.

Although I’m not in England (my sister is) so I could be wrong

The rules are a bit unclear I think. In a pub garden you can only mix two households but I think you can meet six different people from up to six different households outside in a park or garden? I might be wrong as it’s really unclear from what I’ve found/read but everyone by me yesterday was meeting 6 different people (and more I think 🤨)

hi all, I’ve just finished reading all of these posts & wanted to add something. this will be my only post! i might even delete it after a while. i came across Eden a week ago and realised who she was. i don’t want to say too much, as you say they read this thread and to be honest I don’t want to be mean because they aren’t the worst people i’ve known. anyway. i actually used to know her sister Yasmin, i was never super close to her or anything but knew her years ago. for the record you are quite right about her, i found it quite surprising lol. she has always gone after anyone that had even an ounce of ‘fame’ including people online. the lips have always been like that crusty with the foundation on. never understood it and always wanted to take a toothbrush to them to get rid of it. however the main reason I stopped talking to her was because she used to lie, like, a lot. aside from that she was actually alright and you could have a laugh with her, but the lying was crappy, and the obsession with anyone ‘famous’. to be quite honest she could even have her own thread on here. i’m not starting anything though lol. Eden I haven’t seen since she was really young, but I remember she has always been really loud and confident like that, and I’m not surprised how inappropriate she is on her lives (i’ve never watched any and don’t follow any of them, just going off what you guys have said mainly) because she was actually like that when she was young, everyone used to find it weird that went round their house. that probably sounds odd but it’s true. the house has always been messy like that. i wouldn’t call them rich or well off by any means. just normal. i can say their parents are actually lovely, particularly their mum. Freya is the best out of the three, she is different you are right. Eden seems just like Yasmin was then and probably still is. judging just off of the ‘edenharvz sister’ thing. it’s a shame to see how Eden turned out, as despite her being a little overconfident and inappropriate, she was always very sweet. anyway that’s my two cents, hope y’all enjoyed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she’s deleted the video now she uploaded a video of her getting Calli to sing to cardi B songs including WAP and getting her to say ‘Pussy’ she explained she doesn’t know the meaning but to me it’s besides the point , getting a 3 year old to sing to any cardi b song is honestly disgusting let alone wap! My niece is 2 almost 3 and I’d never play anything like that around her, my sister would kill me!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she’s deleted the video now she uploaded a video of her getting Calli to sing to cardi B songs including WAP and getting her to say ‘Pussy’ she explained she doesn’t know the meaning but to me it’s besides the point , getting a 3 year old to sing to any cardi b song is honestly disgusting let alone wap! My niece is 2 almost 3 and I’d never play anything like that around her, my sister would kill me!!
Yea I saw this too, it was vile and I reported it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.