Eden Harvz #3 its official more lies, fake cries, 2mil what a surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Eden Harvzz, we on number 3 already.

Thanks Freckles for the title name you got the most likes šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š.

Reactions: 4
New thread for Eden Harvzz, we on number 3 already.

Thanks Freckles for the title name you got the most likes šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š.
ā€˜Que fake tearsā€™ I am so grateful you guys, I couldnā€™t of done it without you, you know?

• Haha
Hey everyone,
I used to watch Edenā€™s tiktoks and actually enjoy them at first, however I have realised how fake and self centred she actually has become so I cba anymore to be honest, whenever I see her tiktoks i just see how more fake she gets with each one she posts.
has anyone seen the video with Freya and her mate making ā€œnoisesā€ and she falls off her chair.. as always. - so funny , or shall I say how fake šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just come from the other thread, I didnā€™t realise there was another and Iā€™m just catching up on comments but wow, I am sick of seeing her face now. She is the same every single day, she needs to switch it up. Itā€™s the same videos every single day and itā€™s becoming so boring to watch. Her voice goes straight through me now. I saw her comment too on Danā€™s live about his mods being better because hers only say to stop questioning her sexuality but if I remember rightly, a good few months back. She told her moderators who to mute etc and that was one of them, along with smoking questions etc.. Iā€™ve also realised how quick she changes her friends on lives too, it seems to be all about Holly (Wayneā€™s mod) and Charlotte right now? It does make you wonder why she switches her friends so much. Have the others become bored of her? I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s like her lives, theyā€™re always the same. Always her doing her make up or her hair, taking her make up off occasionally and she never interacts with the comments. Sheā€™s sat there talking about herself to herself. I skip her lives a lot of the time now to be honest, if I do watch Iā€™m bored and switch off. I watched Lawrence the other day and he was sat reading and replying to loads of comments, interacting with everyone which I thought was really nice!

Hey everyone,
I used to watch Edenā€™s tiktoks and actually enjoy them at first, however I have realised how fake and self centred she actually has become so I cba anymore to be honest, whenever I see her tiktoks i just see how more fake she gets with each one she posts.
has anyone seen the video with Freya and her mate making ā€œnoisesā€ and she falls off her chair.. as always. - so funny , or shall I say how fake šŸ™„
I am exaaaactly the same, I used to enjoy her videos but now they just make me cringe because theyā€™re so fake.
Especially ones like the taking the piss out of the widowed man acting like youā€™ve made his life by grinding on him and filming yourself giving money to vulnerable people outside your house.

Also not sure if itā€™s been said before but I find the eat with meā€™s uncomfortable too because at first I thought she must have suffered with an ED in the past, only to learn that she hasnā€™t. Which just means she will never ever understand what itā€™s like!
To me thatā€™s like a white person trying to sympathise with any other race, youā€™ll just never fully understand & making money, getting views or profiting in any way from other peoples issues like that having never walked in their shoes just doesnā€™t sit right with me.

Reactions: 9
So stay at home has changed to stay local so Eden goes to a beach an hour away? šŸ˜‚
She makes me laugh. When the advice was stay at home she was driving round everywhere and now itā€™s stay local sheā€™s going somewhere an hour away. Sheā€™s a joke. She cant preach anymore about any rules!
Shame theyā€™re going without Acer as well because heā€™s at school. Apparently heā€™s going round to a friends after school, is that allowed? Constant rule breaking still!

Reactions: 2
So stay at home has changed to stay local so Eden goes to a beach an hour away? šŸ˜‚
She makes me laugh. When the advice was stay at home she was driving round everywhere and now itā€™s stay local sheā€™s going somewhere an hour away. Sheā€™s a joke. She cant preach anymore about any rules!
Shame theyā€™re going without Acer as well because heā€™s at school. Apparently heā€™s going round to a friends after school, is that allowed? Constant rule breaking still!
They said although they recommend not travelling too far you can travel anywhere in England ( different rules for Ireland Scotland and Wales) as long as you are back the same day and all contact is outside. Matt Hancock said it on this morning yesterday . It's also either up to 6 people or 2 households ( no matter how many there is ) xx I've only just found the thread on her . I'm shocked she even has one didn't realise she was known enough šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I've only seen her a few times on tik and just thought she came across like a stereotypical mean girl šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I am exaaaactly the same, I used to enjoy her videos but now they just make me cringe because theyā€™re so fake.
Especially ones like the taking the piss out of the widowed man acting like youā€™ve made his life by grinding on him and filming yourself giving money to vulnerable people outside your house.

Also not sure if itā€™s been said before but I find the eat with meā€™s uncomfortable too because at first I thought she must have suffered with an ED in the past, only to learn that she hasnā€™t. Which just means she will never ever understand what itā€™s like!
To me thatā€™s like a white person trying to sympathise with any other race, youā€™ll just never fully understand & making money, getting views or profiting in any way from other peoples issues like that having never walked in their shoes just doesnā€™t sit right with me.
On one of the first eat with Eden I seen she said ā€˜so if youā€™re one of those people whoā€™s scared to eat, I used to be one of themā€™ and now she says sheā€™s never had a problem so which one is it??? She seems to edit history in accordance with what the trend is at the time. She acts like she invented eat with me when it was Americans who did it first.

Her friend gives off such bitchy mean girl vibes I reckon her and Eden together are vile mean girls!

Oh the most recent video is a reply of someone calling her out for beach at the beach today, itā€™s a very funny watch!

Reactions: 1
.....and sheā€™s off. That video will come down before close of business like when she tried to defend that other knob KT Franklin. These ā€˜12 year oldsā€™ are paying for your rats tails getting tinted green šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Her friend gives off such bitchy mean girl vibes I reckon her and Eden together are vile mean girls!
I get the impression her friend Sofia is one of those girls who is only interested in their friends when there is no man on the scene!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.