Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Init. Maybe if you thought about what you said then you would realise this is a you problem.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1392493get a fucking grip. you've got your own dogs at home, take care of them and you might actually have a bond with them
That dog's eyes are saying KILL ME NOW

I'll never understand people that film and take photos of themselves crying, it's so bizarre. Also, how embarrassing to be crying over a strangers dog (because let's face it, Edens probably never met the owners)

Reactions: 18
Do you think they will ask to buy Tilly?

I told Lloyd to not forget to pack his boosters and he blocked me. I was just trying to be helpful

Reactions: 26
She's signed a contract with YouTube to do YouTube shorts. She initially said "not got a fucking clue what to post, might be a bit shit" and now she's on a TT ban she's just gonna spam there instead.
As long as she gets that £££ huh

Reactions: 6
3 pages in already on a new thread and she still thinks it’s us with the problem hahahaha

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she's not close to miah and Megan anymore I remember they used to go to the events together

I’ve just watched her “eat with me video” on YouTube. Firstly, she’s acting like she’s just made a dish that’s really hard to make when literally she’s just cooked some spaghetti, fried some mince, cut some veg and put a jar of sauce over the top of it. It’s not exactly rocket science is it?! Secondly, “I’ve decided to bring eat with me videos to YouTube because I can talk for however long I want and it’s full of less idiots”. The video is literally 6 minutes. Hardly longer than TikTok is it hun. Thirdly, “Lloyd doesn’t drink anymore. He hardly drinks” but his in the YouTube holding a glass of red. Who was she kidding with that sentence? Lloyd won’t ever stop drinking because he has a addiction to alcohol. She should really keep note of all the lies she has told so she can at least keep on top of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Honestly can’t work out if that’s massive glass or his tiny self is making it look huge - wouldn’t be surprised with either

Reactions: 17
I went on and had a look at her YouTube, I didn't watch any videos though. Nobody is gonna sit on YouTube and watch 11 second long videos of her asking how everyone is she will get a kick out of it for a day or two but she won't stay at it for long. When she's unbanned from tik tok she'll be back there saying how much she missed it etc 🥱🥱

Can we all just take a minute and give some respect to Tilly for having to put up with them two knob heads for a week

Reactions: 37
Why did they cancel their holidays to Tenerife to get back some money to put towards the rent if they had « sooooo much money » 30k savings right

Reactions: 11
The drinking thing reminds me of when she brags about having loads of sex when they clearly don’t. If you have to keep stating the fact that he doesn’t drink anymore, chances are he’s drinking a hell of a lot! Can you imagine just telling people all the time that your partner doesn’t drink? It’s just not a normal topic of conversation that would come up daily if there wasn’t a problem

Reactions: 19
I love that we didn’t actually see Lloyd eat any of baby’s (apparently) amazing spag bol in the eat with me, he was probably sat in another room eating it so he could slyly throw some in the bin and feed some to poor Tilly

He drinks so much he defo can’t get it up

Reactions: 13
I see the video of Eden taking the piss out of addicts has returned Hopefully this will make Eden and her fam realise that they can’t mass report things to get them taken down, especially when their beloved daughter says such vile things
They got that video removed from keeping TikToksafe page for hateful behaviour? Like whos being hateful, Eden ? She was the one being vile. I’ll make a new TikTok if I need to as I have an account warning now.

but even if it gets removed the video of her recording a fan hit over 1 million views, if I can show 1 person you’re not the nice person youpretend to be I’m happy

I noticed the colour difference straight away, some photos its more prominent!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.