Eden Harvz #25 No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses make her look like the 🥸 emoji 😂😂😂😂😂

Also she was saying in one of her videos about clipping the fringe back, mate do not put anymore of those gigantic clips on your head. 😂😂😂

Also crook book is still saying pre-order. If it was available cause he’d signed the release forms it would be buy now would it not?

Reactions: 9
I think it’s strange how they mentioned the cook book for about a day and have hardly posted or advertised it since. I bet it was a flop

Reactions: 15
The fact they ain’t saying anything about the crook book says it all, I actually can’t stand Eden with all these lies, I used to ride horses when I was younger is what she should of said, either that or we will start having horse content ffs

Reactions: 8
I liked her fringe when it was first cut. But as the days have worn on, and her greasy makeup has taken a toll, it now looks like she has a barcode on her forehead.

Bagsy asking her to scan her forehead on a Sainsbury checkout to see what she is. I'm reckoning an out-of-date fish pâté 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap of thread 24 💓

The last thread was kicked off with Eden raging about how someone (🤭) told red bull that she had a deal with them, when in fact she was telling a big fat lie. I mean, why wouldn’t they want to work with someone who claims their product gives them the shakes, tells people not to drink it and had a brand deal with another energy drink company?

Since thread one, tattlers have DREAMED of the day that Eagle attends her first wedding with her boyfriend/fiance. Tattlers care about this kind of stuff, ya know? This is what trolls do, I’m sorry! I apologise, but I’m just shamelessly a troll! 😘💃

Anyway, enough of the Don Carla quotes. In case Eden’s weird little stans needed some tips, here’s how to make someone else’s wedding day allllllll about you:

1. Post a pointless montage of you and your mother talking about attending the wedding of a person she has never met
  2. Wear all black. You’ll stand out!
  3. Get your man in a polo shirt from baby GAP. Very smart! Both your outfits will get people talking!
  4. Disappear from the wedding for an hour because of your anxiety. Attention will be firmly on you!
  5. Get DJ PartTime on the decks. Loiter behind him like a big Rottweiler. All eyes on you.

She should write a book, publishing date May 3022.

In an eventful trip to Tesco, we had Lloyd climbing up shelves, Eden having some kind of breakdown then being fine 5 seconds later, Eden fondling Lloyd’s arse crack, a self diagnosis of low iron, a little lightheadedness, and a fall into a nasty granny’s trolly. The trolley is now in intensive care and the granny is in therapy. Please send love and prayers.

The UK’s most prominent mental health advocate/not a mental health advocate/never claimed to be a mental health advocate/mental health advocate when it suits her, did an interview with dr Alex George, an actual mental health advocate. She then swiftly made a joke about dementia. Ahhhh foghorn, when willlll you learn.

Yes yes people ☝🧑‍🍳 ❄💯😎 🎵 🍝 shoutout to @tequila.no.salt for a post that will go down in tattle HISTORY. We found out that Little Lloyd wears little shoe boosters in his little shoes! Clip clop clip clop! 👠

Next up was another clout chasers meeting at London in the sky. Sitting in a seat with his legs dangling isn’t an unfamiliar feeling for little Lloyd, but this time he took the edge off by taking some ❄ and gurning his saggy man tits off. I couldn’t work out what was higher - the seats, Lloyd or Lloyd’s high heels.

Reality hit when Eden realised she’s skint and had just blown £700 on a hotel room. After a quick filmed piss and a quick over share about stuffing her skiddy knickers with tissue, she sent Lloyd Sonny Karenson Hulme down to complain. Once the person on the front desk realised who they were dealing with (two tramps), they realised that they were not the type of people that they would want staying in the hotel, and the £700 was back in Eden’s bank account quicker than you can say bedroom empire.

The next day Lloyd took us on another riveting trip to the supermarket. No Lloyd, we don’t want to see how aggressively you eat an ice cream, there is absolutely nothing aggressive about wearing women’s sunglasses to Iceland.

Eagle confirmed that she doesn’t pay her parents a penny and slagged off renters AGAIN. The thing is with lying Eden, is that you have got to remember what you have said for it to be believable!

Can a trip be a surprise if your fella books it on your credit card? Not sure on that one. After Lloyd broke the toilet with his emetephobia chicken wing squits, a quick getaway was in order. It’s lucky these pair are used to staying in an absolute tit tip, because their airbnb isn’t much better. Mattress on the floor and someone else’s swimming shorts hanging up. Lloyd made sure he packed his Xbox, but forgot to pack Eden’s fake bum pads.

As you were trolls. 😘
Thank you for the shoutout! ☺👠

Been riding horses since she was 7 but not kept up with it. So why not just say 'I used to some time ago!' but no! She has to make out like she does everything all at once and knows everything. The only riding she does now is with Lloyds miniature gearstick
Exactly she really has to inflate everything! Oh Jeysus the thoughts of riding wee Lloyd had gave me the vile boak 🤢😂

Eden loves horses soooo much, she was too scared to go anywhere near them/be in the field with them 🤯
Cos of her AnXiEtY 😥 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I liked her fringe when it was first cut. But as the days have worn on, and her greasy makeup has taken a toll, it now looks like she has a barcode on her forehead.

Bagsy asking her to scan her forehead on a Sainsbury checkout to see what she is. I'm reckoning an out-of-date fish pâté 🤢
She's got barcode bangs! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Her fringe reminds me of the other woman on the App momma b something or other Shans mate 😂
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus ol momma has tried to go green, loves a fag and effs and blinds - Eden +20 years 🤣🤣

… Also the don Carla-onayyyy chronicles makes me die . Yaz - you are such a angry gewl, the Tik Tok global operating model is something you could never… no single person would have any influence over some minuscule creator account unless the automated, AI has flagged anything. there are multiple talent teams/directors. Last time they had mates at the BBC… I live for the inconsistencies 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel like there is trouble in paradise? I feel like since the night of the hotel incident Eden has been a bit 'numb' and showing up because she needs to rather than because she wants to? I reckon they had a massive blow out that night, I know she wouldn't have wanted to stay at Lloyds mates house and I expect he might have tried to push it as 'no big deal'.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like there is trouble in paradise? I feel like since the night of the hotel incident Eden has been a bit 'numb' and showing up because she needs to rather than because she wants to? I reckon they had a massive blow out that night, I know she wouldn't have wanted to stay at Lloyds mates house and I expect he might have tried to push it as 'no big deal'.
I did think something seemed a bit off on her live the other day when Lloyd was fixing the toilet before going away. She kept mentioning he was in a foul mood but I don’t recall her saying why

Reactions: 7
I know this is Eden's thread but it does involve her, this is some of the stuff that Yaz is selling on her tiktok shop. I thought that tiktok shop was supposed to be affordable, who has spare money like this knocking around? This family is so out of touch with reality its unreal. Also idk if this has been going on for a while because I don't follow her, but Yaz is starting to copy Eden with her shakes she kept going on about it when she was doing her eyeliner, another thing she was like "don't you hate when people use their real singing voice on live and wait for people to tell them they have a voice of an angel", that's exactly what your sister does, Yaz done an impersonation of what she meant and it was exactly like Eden's breathy "singing". Yaz's live also just abruptly ended she was supposed to be on for 3 hours today but within the first half hour it already ended 💀😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did think something seemed a bit off on her live the other day when Lloyd was fixing the toilet before going away. She kept mentioning he was in a foul mood but I don’t recall her saying why
She said it was because they just wanted to leave but her dad was being demanding about the toilet being fixed. Like I said before, odd. Unless that’s the only toilet or it was leaking then they could have just sorted it out when they got back.

Also little lad be sounding like Gollum in her new TikTok. If a man spoke to me like that I’d feel sick - she didn’t seem to like it either. Potentially he was also being passive aggressive about her lazy bunds not helping them get ready to leave.

Attachments

• Sick
I’ve ridden horses for 31 years and I had to retire mine two years ago due to injury. Do I say I still ride horses? No. I have a little semi wild pony who I jump on occasionally with no tack and no intention of doing anything other than sitting on him. I say I have horses but no longer ride. It’s not an issue to anyone except needy eedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.