Eden Harvz #25 No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I am wolfs mummy and would never do anything like that”
What’s being a mum got to do with anything, worse defence ever 😂
I would do anything to be a fly on the wall in that villa this morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This
Ahhh and now the lid has flipped and everyone’s saying how scared Yaz is. Nah she’s just embarrazzzzzed and she’s scared of being caught. Sketttttttttt. Also Eden don’t worry we haven’t forgotten about you gob almighty, we will be right back with you when you post another idiotic video.
Pisses me off so much. She's not scared. She's only scared because she's been caught x

Reactions: 3
I feel for Lee because I bet he’s been dead supportive of her doing tiktok as a job and her getting to know all these new people. They’re now making him out to be an angry drunk and that’s not on! The man owns a business and last thing he wants is little teens in his hometown gossiping and maybe a few lies spreading
Yaz has officially thrown her husband she apparently loves under the bus to take the heat off herself, instead of saying they’d both had a drink and got in a row it was all Lee’s fault. I bet he’d leave this second but he knows she’s take Wolf and he’d hardly ever get to see his son

Reactions: 17
I personally don’t think yaz has cheated. She doesn’t strike me as the type. Say what you want about her but she loves her husband and kid.
I think what’s happened is her husbands watched her form a friendship, maybe a too close one at that, with a guy who’s infamous for being a love rat. Maybe over time he’s seen comments, likes, videos of them both and it’s ate at him a little bit more each time. And last night he’s had a good drink and he’s finally blew his lid.
I think there wouldn’t be an issue if yaz and Dan had been mates for years and years, before she met lee. But personally, I feel getting close to an opposite member of sex, even just as friends, once you’re married is always going to cause a conflict.
She even said herself he’s not allowed a female best friend. So she needs to cut him some slack. He’s watching his wife very publicly tell the world how much she loves and adores this man. I don’t blame him at all. Maybe that’s the old fashioned wife in me. But I can understand why he’s finally had enough.
I agree, I don't think Lee is a fan of the tiktok lifestyle either and I think this has been a bit of a miscommunication but something that has been bugging Lee for a while. I reckon Yaz and Dan have probably shared a few flirty comments that could border on inappropriate and it's been the tip of the iceberg for Lee.

Reactions: 5
HOLY duck I JUSY REALISED I MISSED THE DSN SPRAGG DRAMA !!!! I need a lay down and to read the last 10 pages I skipped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trouble is definitely in paradise as it’s early morning and Eden has already uploaded a video

Reactions: 3
Woahhh no way is Dan saying Lee has ‘issues’ publicly on tik tok. He needs to shut his mouth and maybe, just maybe.. realise that he’s part of the ‘issues’ himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m not falling for this bullshit story that they’ve all got together and agreed on to say. Yaz and Dan have sat in the same room together and made stupid tik toks while Lee was right there so there’s no way Lee would kick off about Yaz liking one of Dan’s tik toks. It’s 100% a message that’s crossed the line or something.. Maybe Lee was never happy with them being friends and I honestly can’t say I blame him as we’ve all said ourselves on here it’s weird and Dan has some weird obsession with latching onto the women in that family. I cannot stand Dan and his smugness

Reactions: 10
Woahhh no way is Dan saying Lee has ‘issues’ publicly on tik tok. He needs to shut his mouth and maybe, just maybe.. realise that he’s part of the ‘issues’ himself.
Maybe if he didn’t try and ram his sausage in all the Harvey’s , he’s the one with the issue. Ratatouille has definitely made this out to be lee being abusive, and paranoid.

Go to the new thread guys!!
Oh tit yes lol sorry

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.