Eden Harvz #22 Eden’s fishy bits, Lloyd’s saggy tits. How long till the engagement splits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear in her video talking about the gifts she received she said at first that girl was her biggest supporter and they’re like friends, I bet Ambers blood is boiling at that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon Lloyd doesn’t want a baby because the baby will probs come out taller than him

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does yaz always have dark brown stuff under her nails anyone know what it is? Makes me heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sick to death of seeing that ducking claw clip handing on for dear life on the 10 hairs at the back of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Yaz act as if she’s the best mother to walk the earth.

What exactly is she teaching her child? To sit and sponge off of tiktok all day and rely on other people to give you money. Social media is not a job, it’s a money source yes but it’s not a job. She hardly has to work hard.

And she can stop acting as if she’s a soldier in the war just for having a baby. Everyone struggles through parenthood and it does have its challenges, however it’s not like she’s got 10 of them running about causing havoc.

won’t even start going on about how Eden keeps speaking as if she’s a mother herself, she’ll never know the hardship and will fall apart when she’s a mum and has to put someone else first.

Reactions: 16
32k in the bank doing a boohoo haul isssssit! She clearly blew through that money she had around Christmas time when she was doing expensive designer hauls. Now it’s boohoo and primark 💀 Not even enough cash to buy Lloyd a new pair of trousers. Bet his cargos stink

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh shut the duck up Eden. You’re hardly successful.
She must be green with envy (lol) that all these people are thriving and she's still in her many bedroom talking smack to teenyboppers about things they should be learning from their parents. I can see why she gets on with that Imogen woman. They are both as fake as fuuuuuuck.

Why does Yaz act as if she’s the best mother to walk the earth.

What exactly is she teaching her child? To sit and sponge off of tiktok all day and rely on other people to give you money. Social media is not a job, it’s a money source yes but it’s not a job. She hardly has to work hard.

And she can stop acting as if she’s a soldier in the war just for having a baby. Everyone struggles through parenthood and it does have its challenges, however it’s not like she’s got 10 of them running about causing havoc.

won’t even start going on about how Eden keeps speaking as if she’s a mother herself, she’ll never know the hardship and will fall apart when she’s a mum and has to put someone else first.
I like Yaz 80% of the time if I'm honest. I feel like Eden brings out the cuntish side of her because she feels like she has to perform for Eden's attention. Even before Lloyd came along. I get the impression twos company 3s a crowd with those sisters.
And I sort of agree with the social media thing not being a job, but if I were in her shoes I'd milk it for all it's worth. I mean 6 grand to try and flog some toot? She'd be ace on QVC 😂😂. Her parenting style screams "I don't know what I'm doing and I'm terrified, so I'm going to helicopter parent until he leaves home, but no woman will ever be good enough for my pookie, I mean son" haha. You know those women who think their sons are their husbands and Insert themselves into marriages etc. But I think she means well, I just think she got the crappy end of the stick with her parents and sadly them favouring Eden x P.s the brown under her nails I think might be foundation but then I thought smokers fingers?? And is she the eldest?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I cannot bear the whole setting the camera up and then "acting natural" with each other.
Having said that, wasn't it sweet when he was playing on the zip wire while mummy watched on. Nice to have those moments on film.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So stupid of her openly admitting she doesn’t agree with Amber Heard, she acts the same in a lot of ways. Narcissists.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.