Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden on insta now..
She’s only sent her the money back now because she’s been called out. Anyone with morals pays their friends back straight away. It isn’t like she was short for the money when she’s been bragging about how much she’s had/earnt. It really goes to show her true character that she doesn’t see anything wrong with taking advantage of a vulnerable person and never paying them back until a video went viral and threatened her reputation. Not sure what the fuck her Jimmy Savile comment is about either, no one has called her a nonce. Only stated the truth, she took advantage of a person in a vulnerable position.

Reactions: 20
Does she forget that we have seen the messages she sent her?! Asking her to copy and paste a paragraph to make her look good?! Enough is fucking enough!!! You’re not the victim, you’re not the one everyone should feel sorry for and as for those bullshit storied Yaz and Freya have posted - just stop!! It’s fucking embarrassing!!!! Eden, do yourself a favour and OWN UP to your own shit!!!! Rant over!

Reactions: 17
THIS!!! it’s like an endless cycle! It’s so boring at this point. When is she going to realise she is the problem. Not everyone else.

I gotta give it to Eden. She’s extremely good at acting like the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s such a nasty women
It baffles me that she thinks these messages work in her favour? I don’t think they make her look any better?
Also if she gives her friends thousands per week why didn’t she think to give this girl some money when she thought she was just helping her out as a friend originally?

Reactions: 13
Those messages, sending several in a row. Has it ever crossed her mind not everyone's gone is glue to their hand

Reactions: 9
I’m not a new member ?? If you look below the users name it will say “new member”
No not you. Hand on I'm gonna find it. I'm sure it said new member because I remember thinking I've not seen this user name on here maybe I dreamt it. I'm usually on here when I'm doing night feeds lol x

No not you. Hand on I'm gonna find it. I'm sure it said new member because I remember thinking I've not seen this user name on here maybe I dreamt it. I'm usually on here when I'm doing night feeds lol x
Nope you're right!! Must have been dreaming. Apologies

I’m not a new member ?? If you look below the users name it will say “new member”
I deffo dreamt it! Sorry!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's this zoe making a video for everyone to tell Eden she's amazing. How about when someone does something shitty we just tell them to own up to it and put on their big girl pants?

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay your friends thousands every week?

If I was earning what she does then of course I’d give money to friends if they needed it or get them treats like weekends away. But would I just continuously give them thousands for no reason? No I wouldn’t.

She’s such a nasty women
Where’s this posted? Sorry I can’t read it the writings too small

Reactions: 8
On edens Instagram story

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.