Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about time this vile piece of skin lost her account fir good what a vile human would say things like that. Perhaps if she lost someone to suicide she wouldn't find it do funny. Something needs to stop her once and for all

Reactions: 7
I’ve lost family through suicide I’ve actually had enough of her now!

Reactions: 1
Just had a nosey on her tiktok and her EWM and her POV haven’t got as much likes as the rest of her videos. Her comments are going down as well! I think she had all good intentions during lockdown because we couldn’t do anything but go on social media really but now she’s got a big following she thinks she can scrape the bare minimum and say these disgusting “jokes”, her interactions are showing people are getting bored of her now

Reactions: 3
She is rancid. How can she wrap her arms around her young followers but make the most hideous “jokes” and talk about sex/genitals in such a revolting way knowing they watch her videos or lives. She couldn’t influence a fly.
She couldn’t be influenced by a fly either. They actually wash their hands 🤡

I'm actually shaking with anger after reading the latest that c you next Tuesday has done. If I hear once more it's just her "dark humour" I'm going to slap the dozy tart myself. What kind of sick duck constantly makes jokes like that and thinks it's at all acceptable. Bad enough she's out here saying rape and sexual assault is gods plan but now joking about suicide AGAIN I swear this girl doesn't have a brain cell in that thick skull of hers. Honestly she's a liability at this point and she's making me sick. But nobody puts her in her place her fans are two young to understand and her family are just as bad as she is. Her mum and dad baby her and her sisters stroke her bleeping ego to the point its any wonder she fits in any doors the size of it. Hate is a strong word but I really do hate this girl.

She constantly thinks the sun shines out of her arse because that's what her parents and that skank Yaz have made her believe. She can never do wrong and when she does cries and puts on the worst performance of how sorry she is and God forbid anyone does say anything against her because they're labelled bullies and jealous. Yet here she is once again proving the ugly person she is.

NO mask ah that's fine because she's Eden Harvey, her grandad died from covid and her dad's classed as vulnerable but duck them she's Eden Harvey. Nobody else matters because she's Eden Harvey and she can do what she likes and it's fine.

Her fans are brainwashed, she's a danger to society and honestly I hope one day tik tok wake up and realise what a dangerous platform she has. Numerous times in her EWM in the past she's joked about just having an apple or water for dinner knowing full well her EWM we're aimed at lonely people during lockdown and people with eating disorders. She constantly advertises lip fillers and sun beds and worse those unknown shots she takes before her sunbeds but never once tells anyone the risks.

The list is endless to the point there's so many things she's done or said that at this point there could be a book written of all her tit she pulls.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow! Just had to come on here and RANT! She’s on live and someone mentioned about the whole Boris johnson situation and she was like oh what’s he done? They were referring to the party and was like “so what it happened a year ago who cares?! Get over it! My grandad died of covid and I had to watch his funeral on zoom!” Exactly Eden! You should be caring! Whilst people couldn’t attended funerals, whilst people were left on there own at Christmas, whilst infection rates were high and hospital cases the government had a party. Who cares… who cares?? Maybe those who spent Christmas eating bloody toast because they couldn’t face making a cooking a Christmas dinner for just themselves! Maybe those who’s family member that laid in a hospital bed with only a ventilator for company! She obvs hasn’t been reading the news! If you don’t know the facts don’t comment on it!! She as a so called “influence” should just turn round and say “I’m not going to mention it or talk about it.” Simple. It may have happened a year ago but so did your grandad passing away… are you going to turn round and say “it happened a year ago, I’m over it now!” No, you’re not! The fact she was preaching to the news etc about wearing masks and not travelling during the pandemic is so hypocritical! She’s got her blue tick so she doesn’t care anymore! If we go into another lockdown and urges everyone to “stay at home” I’ll loose my tit! She mentioned “everyone was having parties this time last year… so what?” No, they weren’t! A lot of us missed out on a lot by sticking to the government guidelines and suffered whilst the government were having a right ol’ knees up. Sorry if anyone disagrees with me but, I just think her hypocrisy is a bleeping joke!!

Reactions: 16
She's changed from the girl who used to historically cry about her grandad everyday and beg people to follow the rules. Her family are dirty Tories anyways and would do anything to rim Boris!

Reactions: 10
I wonder who her secret man is 😂
He ain’t no secret.. we found out who he was within a few minutes of her uploading the video to TikTok of them at Winter Wonderland. His a guy who’s always at the same parties as her wearing bucket hats, I think his a interviewer 😂

Reactions: 4
21EA76EF-08C7-44ED-8D08-0186D58DF61B.jpeg
Not to start any drama but Cheryl didn’t you mention your wax melts and Yaz once??
also if Eden’s boyfriend or whatever he is does interviews she 100000% using him so she can get into more events and meet bigger names

• Haha
Yes I did and Faye gave me her address someone please for the love of god don’t even tell me this girl is talking about me cause I will go nuts like… shut up yaz you told me to dm you about wax melts and I had the wax melts ready and wanted to clarify it was still ok to send them so she wants to wind that neck right in if she is going on about me.

Wax Melts you know what she’s clearly taking a bee line for me let me tell you something I’m going to be addressing this stuff trust me…

I’m literally gonna speak about this on a live simple as I am literally holding in all my anger

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes I did and Faye gave me her address someone please for the love of god don’t even tell me this girl is talking about me cause I will go nuts like… shut up yaz you told me to dm you about wax melts and I had the wax melts ready and wanted to clarify it was still ok to send them so she wants to wind that neck right in if she is going on about me.

Wax Melts you know what she’s clearly taking a bee line for me let me tell you something I’m going to be addressing this stuff trust me…

I’m literally gonna speak about this on a live simple as I am literally holding in all my anger
She mentioned about being careful who you give your address to for like gifts and promotions and I saw that comment and thought it wasn’t on that she said that. Sorry if it’s upset you, last thing I wanted but it’s a petty shot

Nah it’s fine you haven’t upset me it’s just the cheek of it x

I mean the cheek of her not you x

Yaz and her #longhair needs to get a grip. It really isn’t a personality trait to have long hair.. ffs

Reactions: 6
Yaz and her #longhair needs to get a grip. It really isn’t a personality trait to have long hair.. ffs
I accidentally started making the fact I have pink hair a personality trait a wee while back. My partner put me right back in my place, thank duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did do a post and went live but then I’ve deleted it I’m not giving her anymore of my airtime. She will put her own dignity in the blender. I am not damaging my platform and digging down to her level. You nearly had my Eden.. nearly but unlike you I care about what is viewable on my platform. I have my aim and that is to help people and show it slimming world Journey x

Oh him he’s blocked me aswell…

He is 33 years old today, and his with Eden who’s 23? What could they possibly have in common with each other? Unless his very immature like herself and has what she classes as “dark humour”? But then again, he looks about 20.. I’ve come to the realisation that Eden doesn’t have a type, unless it has a pulse and a penis she’s happy. If his an interviewer at events, she is 100% with him for the clout and to get into more events to get more out there which means more money..

Attachments

I did do a post and went live but then I’ve deleted it I’m not giving her anymore of my airtime. She will put her own dignity in the blender. I am not damaging my platform and digging down to her level. You nearly had my Eden.. nearly but unlike you I care about what is viewable on my platform. I have my aim and that is to help people and show it slimming world Journey x

Oh him he’s blocked me aswell…
Good on u. Shows up that u are a responsible adult not a fuckin idiot like her 💜

Good on u. Shows up that u are a responsible adult not a fuckin idiot like her 💜
I literally just lost my head for a minute had my rant and then came back to my platform and I am not attracting any more of her minions x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.