Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She al
Has anyone seen her Instagram story of a fan meeting her and Eden is signing her notepad or something and the young ish girl says “I brought you a present” and Eden replies “shut up, is it a dildo?” Like what the duck?!?!? Is she okay? Why would she say that? The girl isn’t ok
She also said to one of her fans boyfriend "bleeping get back with her, you stupid c*nt". It's on her insta story. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2

This girl is becoming a liability. Does she ever keep anything a secret? There’s some things that just should be kept secret and behind closed doors and that is one of them. No one wants to know about your “massager” which is in fact not. The girl has no privacy and then complains when people know too much? I’m sure so many people under the 16 are so interested. She has no respect for her followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly a bit sick of hearing about her self pleasure. Do it all you like but I don't think we need to know about it at every given moment.

This girl is becoming a liability. Does she ever keep anything a secret? There’s some things that just should be kept secret and behind closed doors and that is one of them. No one wants to know about your “massager” which is in fact not. The girl has no privacy and then complains when people know too much? I’m sure so many people under the 16 are so interested. She has no respect for her followers.
It’s abit noncey, don’t you think? Like imagine if this was a 23 year old bloke acting like this towards his younger following?

Reactions: 12
It’s abit noncey, don’t you think? Like imagine if this was a 23 year old bloke acting like this towards his younger following?
Absolutely, if this was a 23 year old male showing sex toys, talking about sex etc.. it wouldn’t go down well, especially with a younger following. It’s quite disgusting really abusing her power of being a female thinking it’s acceptable to talk about it all the time.

She's uploaded photos and a song saying destroyed myself just for you. The guy on the bed will is probably Marvin.
that is absolutely Marvin, she already shared so much about him saying how his an alcoholic, but she bigs him up so much saying she still would have him around for a shag ?? One min they’re talking and the next they’re not ?? She tried to say that Marvin tried to make her choose between social media and him? I don’t think that’s true? He got in videos with her ? Why is she doing videos about him, AGAIN ANOTHER EX. Is she begging for attention? Is the views and likes down for her so she’s gotta bring out a sob story? She’s out of order because she knows his family watches her stuff and not being funny but Marvin took care of her grandad and if it weren’t for him he would’ve probably ended up in a home not being able to walk or eat or anything? She should fuvking appreciate him because I’m not being funny, without Marvin her grandad probably would’ve died a long way before he did. She’s so disrespectful. She knows full well Marvin didn’t lay a hand on her EVER

At the children in need live she said she would invite him round to sleep with him again so he didn't destroy her that much. Especially if she said she's not had sex in 2 years

Reactions: 1
The fact she’s degrading Marvin for enjoying a drink… She can’t say much about Marvin having a drink problem, maybe she should look closer to home with her own mother.

The fact she’s degrading Marvin for enjoying a drink… She can’t say much about Marvin having a drink problem, maybe she should look closer to home with her own mother.
He was good enough to look after her grandad but since they've parted ways she's saying stuff like that?

Reactions: 4
He was good enough to look after her grandad but since they've parted ways she's saying stuff like that?
If it weren’t for Marvin, her grandad would’ve passed away a long time before he did, as horrible as that is to say but Marvin rebuilt her grandad back to full health. Her grandad couldn’t walk, wouldn’t eat or anything. She’s so ungrateful. Just for some likes and comments..

Reactions: 4
Surely having them parting in the middle for the braids is essential? The braids are totally thickness I assume because of this. Her ocd isn’t that bad is it. I have ocd traits but wouldn’t say I was ocd and if my daughters parting isn’t in the middle I have to pull it all out and start again

Surely having them parting in the middle for the braids is essential? The braids are totally thickness I assume because of this. Her ocd isn’t that bad is it. I have ocd traits but wouldn’t say I was ocd and if my daughters parting isn’t in the middle I have to pull it all out and start again
OCD isn't always about perfection. There's a couple of different traits. Edens said she get impulsive and intrusive thoughts if things aren't done in the rituals shes created.

She didn't do her hair herself either I'm assuming she trusted the stylist. Then couldn't take it out for the even because she hates her natural hair.

She's uploaded photos and a song saying destroyed myself just for you. The guy on the bed will is probably Marvin.
Isn't someone in here dating Marvin's nephew I hope this gets back to him as she's pretty much saying he's the one who used to beat her as well including pics of bloody noses. And she slams her mum for drinking too the immature little cow. Even if they are alcoholics mental health plays a massive part in addiction but Eden wouldn't understand that seeing as the cow constantly lies about having mental health

Reactions: 3
Isn't someone in here dating Marvin's nephew I hope this gets back to him as she's pretty much saying he's the one who used to beat her as well including pics of bloody noses. And she slams her mum for drinking too the immature little cow. Even if they are alcoholics mental health plays a massive part in addiction but Eden wouldn't understand that seeing as the cow constantly lies about having mental health
I think they only commented once so I'm not sure how genuine that is. Iv actually never heard eden say she used to be beaten. Iv saw her say one of her exs was emotionally abysivr but it wasn't marvin.

Ocd isn't about cleaning or having thing perfect like Eden and a lot of others make out. There's so much more to it. My ocd is characterised by hoarding, obsessions which are what intrusive thoughts come under but mine was diagnosed by a psych assessment

I think they only commented once so I'm not sure how genuine that is. Iv actually never heard eden say she used to be beaten. Iv saw her say one of her exs was emotionally abysivr but it wasn't marvin.
She's mentioned it briefly before however I don't believe her going off her own admissions of having punched an ex for snoring, drugging one. If anything I think she's the abusive one

Reactions: 6
Ocd isn't about cleaning or having thing perfect like Eden and a lot of others make out. There's so much more to it. My ocd is characterised by hoarding, obsessions which are what intrusive thoughts come under but mine was diagnosed by a psych assessment

She's mentioned it briefly before however I don't believe her going off her own admissions of having punched an ex for snoring, drugging one. If anything I think she's the abusive one
I once new someone with ocd who couldn't help but clean all the time but hated it. She didn't enjoy it but had to or she believed something bad would happen.

That's oddn because when she was called out about joking about it last week she said one of her friends went though that she would never be like that. She could have just used her own situation.

Don’t tell Eden that, remember her family has this addiction trait running in the family so she will act like she knows addiction so so well 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.