Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me, Yasmin you awful liar. Please just get off TikTok and look after your child instead of him drinking out of the mop bucket because you was so desperate to go live with your sister and be even more of a clout chaser than you already are! I’m sorry to break it to you Yasmin, but having long hair isn’t a personality trait. It doesn’t take much for someone to just grow their hair. Just get back to your immature husband and your daily face masks in the bath tub, because sorry to say.. no matter how many face masks you use, it won’t take you any prettier when you’re already so ugly on the inside being a horrible lying manipulative two faced contradictive trouble maker witch. Just for the record. The 90s called and they want their lip piercing back. Skank

Yasmin also needs to chill on the teeth whitening because we all know her teeth ain’t that white..

Reactions: 21
Excuse me, Yasmin you awful liar. Please just get off TikTok and look after your child instead of him drinking out of the mop bucket because you was so desperate to go live with your sister and be even more of a clout chaser than you already are! I’m sorry to break it to you Yasmin, but having long hair isn’t a personality trait. It doesn’t take much for someone to just grow their hair. Just get back to your immature husband and your daily face masks in the bath tub, because sorry to say.. no matter how many face masks you use, it won’t take you any prettier when you’re already so ugly on the inside being a horrible lying manipulative two faced contradictive trouble maker witch. Just for the record. The 90s called and they want their lip piercing back. Skank

Yasmin also needs to chill on the teeth whitening because we all know her teeth ain’t that white..
Yaz honestly annoys me more than Eden yano! I've commented on her thread today that I find herself and Lee quite sinister! There's something very dark about them both! Yaz is a huge enabler too.

Reactions: 11
Eden's followers in Cheryls live basically saying nobody is allowed to ever call Eden out
EDEN IS PROTECTED according to her 11 year old followers pmsl and think it's disgusting how people come for Cheryl but that's okay but her calling out Eden isn't

Reactions: 2
I CANNOT with this thread today😭😭🤣🤣
She acts offended to be compared to any winehouse doesn’t see any resemblance
but honestly it’s more an offence to compare HER to THE amy winehouse.
Her teeth are popping out of her crispy mouth even when she has her lips sealed. (Rarely)
Eden definitely stinks of salmon and sweaty gooch and old fem fresh from 2 days ago.

Reactions: 7
It's actually really scary how her followers are acting. I don't think they are in a well state

Reactions: 1
Honestly that live 😂 stop carrying things on they say but then comes in and mentions it… do you do eat with me’a no… erm no I don’t however I’m doing a petition to lower the age for breast screening my love 🙈. These people honestly. I don’t know how easily crumbled these people that have called people out have acted before but I’m not easily crumbled.

Reactions: 5
It’s weird how people can try and make you think I’m in the wrong. No I’m not I called someone out it’s as simple as that l. Yes I did that with banterqueen I was stupid but this is different in my eyes. She is an influencer who she will influence to behave or act in a way. Can someone help me here was I supposed to just ignore this behaviour?

Yaz honestly annoys me more than Eden yano! I've commented on her thread today that I find herself and Lee quite sinister! There's something very dark about them both! Yaz is a huge enabler too.
Have you seen that video of Wolf pushing Lee away and he just walks off in a mood? Grow up pal, your 1 year old didn’t want you in his face so what?? He’s odd at times and I always wonder what do him and Yaz talk about

Reactions: 3
It’s weird how people can try and make you think I’m in the wrong. No I’m not I called someone out it’s as simple as that l. Yes I did that with banterqueen I was stupid but this is different in my eyes. She is an influencer who she will influence to behave or act in a way. Can someone help me here was I supposed to just ignore this behaviour?
Definitely weren't in the wrong and people coming at you because you're a grown women acting like Eden is an innocent child is laughable. She's 23 and needs to grow up just because mummy and daddy and yucky Yaz coddle her and tell her she's amazing and treat her like she can do nothing wrong doesn't mean that's the case and all these idiots sticking up for her are just as bad. Eden doesn't care about her followers and wouldn't defend them so them defending her is pathetic. She does so much tit and then cries when she gets called out for it. It's actually about time she had karma catch up to her and clearly people agree the first video you did is sitting on 15k likes which tells me that not a lot of people actually do like her.

Oh and Manrika sticking up for her doesn't surprise me. It's another ass for Manrika to eat. Brown nosing witch. She's a bully so stands to reason she'd defend Eden and bring up them raising 15k for CIN like duck off we all know you were heavily involved with Issy bullying Lauren

Bet she’s fuming she’s not got her own thread. Forever in the shadows babes
Actually Yaz does have a thread haha

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else hate that fake innocent voice she put on like the one she posted last night with some of her followers. Said she remembered what the girl was on about you could tell it was a big fat lie she doesn't care who they are

Was mankrika apart of the stuff with izzy and Lauren? As Lauren is on connect management as well and did the children in need thing with them ? So her and mankrika must be okay now ? But yeah izzy is awful I unfollwed her after it all came out about what she did

Does anyone else hate that fake innocent voice she put on like the one she posted last night with some of her followers. Said she remembered what the girl was on about you could tell it was a big fat lie she doesn't care who they are
It's like nails on a chalkboard that voice is

Was mankrika apart of the stuff with izzy and Lauren? As Lauren is on connect management as well and did the children in need thing with them ? So her and mankrika must be okay now ? But yeah izzy is awful I unfollwed her after it all came out about what she did
Yeah she was there were videos at the time showing Manrika knew all about it and even egged Issy on

All a bunch of self entitled narcissists
Who’ve sold themselves to a fked up manipulative industry.
going to have to tear myself away from this thread and the app for a bit it’s consuming me and making me so angry that the future generations behave like this at such a young age. And throw their toys when they’re told.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.