Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s a nightmare when Lloyd goes out. Can you imagine
We will see what she says when the honeymoon lovey dovey stage is over 😏 she will be glad when he goes back to his own place.
She doesn’t realise that this lovey dovey stage is gonna fade so bad. That’s life and that’s when things are gonna go to tit for her. I give it 2 months

screaming 🥲 usually people do that after making memories on holidays and going to different places! Love how hers are pics from when they went to …. A local restaurant … another local restaurant … local restaurant 1 again then her mums back garden and her bedroom. 😅 oh and from their romantic getaway to London. With her sister and nephew
exactly but let’s all remind eachother they are just over a MONTH in🤣🤣 and she’s put collages of them the wall. You’re setting herself up for failure here Eden

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m so glad I stumbled across this thread. She is constantly on my fyp page, I think she lives locally to me. I can’t stand her but I didn’t realise she was even ‘famous’ enough to have a Tattle thread.
Welcome 🤗 you have a lot to catch up on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t realise that this lovey dovey stage is gonna fade so bad. That’s life and that’s when things are gonna go to tit for her. I give it 2 months

exactly but let’s all remind eachother they are just over a MONTH in🤣🤣 and she’s put collages of them the wall. You’re setting herself up for failure here Eden
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and I haven't even got one photo of us printed and displayed in my room of us, never mind a whole collage😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman irritates me so much, I did like her at first she came across so normal and down to earth but now it's just irritating she thinks she's an A lister.
Those videos with her boyfriend make me crease, what do they do when they aren't recording EVERYTHING 😂
And don't even get me started on her "I've had a bad life but now have it all" sister

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the live the other night where someone asked the worst brand she’s worked with and she said DDG 😂 Freya had to quickly say “the tan was lovely”., hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember her insta story the other day, saying her and Lloyd never say "I love you too".... but in one of her most recent videos he says he loves her and she says "I love you too" - but she quickly realised and corrects herself🤣🤣🤣 caught herself out in her own lie

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Surely she must know what the honeymoon phase is because she’s had previous relationships. But then maybe those relationships were later fuelled by her toxic psychopathic jealousy which she mistook as passion.

Like others have said previously, it’s fine being all in “love” when you’re a new couple, it’s winter and you’re home more but come summer when he wants to go off and do stuff and the honeymoon phase is over then I feel like he’ll be the one to mug her off.

Surely she must know what the honeymoon phase is because she’s had previous relationships. But then maybe those relationships were later fuelled by her toxic psychopathic jealousy which she mistook as passion.

Like others have said previously, it’s fine being all in “love” when you’re a new couple, it’s winter and you’re home more but come summer when he wants to go off and do stuff and the honeymoon phase is over then I feel like he’ll be the one to mug her off.
I think she thinks that when the honeymoon period is over, that's when the "abuse" starts. I'm not saying she's not had bad experiences, far from it. But I think she doesn't like being told no and when whatshisface starts disagreeing with her she's going to scream D.V.

Reactions: 9
I'd take things eden says about dv with a pinch if salt. If anything I feel she is the abusive type the way she treats Lloyd. She is a spoiled little brother who's always got what she wants she won't like it when a man says otherwise and then says oh he abused me. Thebjikes she makes about her dv and sa make me think none of it is true. I cant understand why she'd stay in a job if a man r*ped her it's just not normal and the way her story always changes about these situations screams the fact its all lies. Only a lier changes their story someone who tells the truth has no reason to change that story

You mean the same Eden who laughed and joked about punching an ex for snoring.. That Eden? Because if anyone is abusive it's her and her behaviour backs that too. She's obsessed, jealous and controlling. She publically told PLT she'd be in prison for harassing her exes if she wasn't doing Tik Tok if that isn't enough she's admitted to drugging an ex before albeit it Kalms that's still a huge thing because nobody should be drugging anyone with anything and the fact she just laughs about it is seriously worrying. If that had been a guy doing it to a girl the reactions would be a hell of a lot different and that's what fucks me off with Eden she's glamourising abuse and thinks it's cute to be how she is and that's making her impressionable young fans think that's what a relationship is 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and I haven't even got one photo of us printed and displayed in my room of us, never mind a whole collage😂😂

I’ve got more pictures with me and rugby players up than me and my other half. Tbh my partner knows that 1 of said rugby players is my one true love and that he would get dumped in a heartbeat for him 😂👀🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suuuuuuuuuurely she must know?! If she doesn’t and he’s managed to hide it, I’m very impressed because they’re joined at the hip
She might do, but they can be quite good at hiding it, quick line in the bathroom, and mask it by drinking wine for example

Eden giving us a masterclass on making a brew... Surprised Lloyd or mummy didn't make it tbf 😅

• Haha
Why is Lloyd paying for everything? It’s nice to be treated but if I have £32K sat in my bank then yes on occasion I would treat my boyfriend to a meal/surprise weekend etc. I just basically wouldn’t expect or want my partner to pay for everything all the time.

And he loves her unconditionally? After a month? ... I honestly would never anyway but to make such big statements to a large amount of people during the honeymoon phase ... well she’s mugging herself off if this ends within the next few months.
He probably doesn’t pay the lad was was arguing on the phone for his wages not so long ago plus she’s full of tit and can’t remember her own lies

Special Guest Eden Harvey 🤣 didn’t see many videos of her getting mauled by fans like she said on her live she gets when she goes out clubbing

Reactions: 2
He probably doesn’t pay the lad was was arguing on the phone for his wages not so long ago plus she’s full of tit and can’t remember her own lies
Oh I know, Lloyd strikes me as someone who’s finances could be high one month and low the next. Also the amount of times they eat out or order takeaway it must honestly be costing into the hundreds each week easily.

It’s just a stupid flex either way you look at it - because she either looks like a twit flashing about much money she has but still makes her boyfriend pay for everything - or she used an outright lie to justify to the “haterzzz” a reason of why he’s not using her 😅

Reactions: 5
Looks mixed race in the second picture #blackfishing
The blackfishing is disgusting! Anyone who calls it out their comments get deleted or she just says "it's just tan". We know it's tan Eden love, that's the fuckin issue! Tanning yourself to look as dark as/darker than black people is BLACKFISHING! She's so fuckin deluded she genuinely believes she's doing nothing wrong.

The blackfishing is disgusting! Anyone who calls it out their comments get deleted or she just says "it's just tan". We know it's tan Eden love, that's the fuckin issue! Tanning yourself to look as dark as/darker than black people is BLACKFISHING! She's so fuckin deluded she genuinely believes she's doing nothing wrong.
To be honest I wouldn't call it blackfishing. She is tanning, which is what most girls do these days and have for years

Reactions: 4
To be honest I wouldn't call it blackfishing. She is tanning, which is what most girls do these days and have for years
Because "most girls do these days" it doesn't make it right. Lip filler to give herself fuller lips, tan so dark it makes her look a different race, its called blackfishing whether you'd want to admit it or not.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.