Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I wouldn't call it blackfishing. She is tanning, which is what most girls do these days and have for years
Tanning isn’t a problem, it’s the shade she makes herself after a tan and how she always gets much darker foundations

Reactions: 11
To be honest I wouldn't call it blackfishing. She is tanning, which is what most girls do these days and have for years
and YOU are part of the problem. that comment just enables people like Eden to continue to think there's no issue. She's not just tanning she is literally choosing the DARKEST tan possible which yes does make her look a whole different race and she's done it on multiple occasions. The same with that twit Jesy Nelson. Tanning to the point people believe you're a different race is very much an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
and YOU are part of the problem. that comment just enables people like Eden to continue to think there's no issue. She's not just tanning she is literally choosing the DARKEST tan possible which yes does make her look a whole different race and she's done it on multiple occasions. The same with that twit Jesy Nelson. Tanning to the point people believe you're a different race is very much an issue.
Oh god jesy nelson🥴 up there with the worst.
I do think some people reach with black fishing claims on tiktok sometimes HOWEVER just because they don’t look a deep dark colour doesn’t mean they’re not trying to come across as some sort of exotic mixed race or a different ethnicity like it’s some big aesthetic or something.

Eden tries so hard to be tan yet she’s pale af and thinks she’s got this nice olive skin tone. Babe the foundation is yellow and is made for people who ACTUALLY have deep olive skin tones. Just say you have rosacea coloured skin and move on.

She’s literally got pink undertones

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will of had her management get them a free or discounted meal for promotion. Basically wanted to show off infront of the others

Reactions: 3
No offence Yasmin but let’s be real, nobody messaged you about your weekend away for Lee’s birthday, because nobody actually cares you’re going to bath tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No offence Yasmin but let’s be real, nobody messaged you about your weekend away for Lee’s birthday, because nobody actually cares you’re going to bath tbh
Her outfit for a fancy restaurant.. a fake leather bra let ... erm .. not my cup of tea but others would disagree. Maybe Lee will talk about blowjobs to the waiter again.

I couldn’t imagine a more annoying group of people to go away with tbh - self obsessed Eden holding hands with her toddler Lloyd, stuck up no personality Charlotte .. don’t even know about Connor and Yaz and Lee. Eurgh.

Reactions: 9
Found this thread after it was mentioned on Jo’s unfiltered life and boy am I glad i did… stinky Edam is so unhinged it’s uncomfortable to watch.
I’ve never followed her but she would pop up on my FYP a few times and I would usually skip but then I saw constant videos of her and small man Lloyd and I thought oh since when has she had a fella and why is he in every video. I couldn’t believe how they were acting and then I found out they’d been together about THREE WEEKS.
It’s not normal to behave that way and be so dependant on someone you’ve only just met. Don’t even get me started on the shrine hanging on Edam’s wall.
I also agree with other posters that he must be high on something, I think cocaine, it also seems super weird that he’s not got any mates and if he has that as a grown 30 something, he’s dumped them all to hang around with a immature brat who doesn’t wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is A sexy outfit she said 😭
Well guys and girls lemme tell you I must wear sexy outfits more often that I thought if she counts that as sexy 😅😅😂😂 hahahaha. Also why does Yas always feel the need to remind people she had an emergency c section? I can imagine it was scary but just say “c section” when talking about it in general. Can’t wait to see them all acting rich AF going to bath and pretending they’re celebs

• Haha
Someone also asked if he would relive he favourite memory and he said Eden was his favourite memory? Bro wtf 😂 don’t even make sense. They are so up each other arses I’m surprised they can see to type
the response is like a story, come off it. If someone asked my husband what made him Fall in love with me it would be a sarcastic response like her arse 🤣🤣

Who needs or wants to know this
She’s asking herself these questions surely 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just a question, do you class as your partner going to a strip club cheating or disrespectful?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just a question, do you class as your partner going to a strip club cheating or disrespectful?
Nah I wouldn't. It's not something that offends me or makes me feel insecure. Everyone feels differently about these things though.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a different opinion for everyone. I wouldn’t be happy about it personally myself but then others are fine with their partners going to one. I wouldn’t class it as cheating but I’d find it hugely disrespectful

Even if it's not cheating in Eden's eyes she definitely would not be okay with it. She needs to medicate herself if he goes home for the night.

Reactions: 9
Even if it's not cheating in Eden's eyes she definitely would not be okay with it. She needs to medicate herself if he goes home for the night.
On her recent Tiktok, she said it’s not cheating or disrespectful xx BUT you’re right, if he did go to a strip club, I’m pretty sure she’d have complete different views about it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.