Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heckles

Chatty Member

Just caught this on my FYP, of course she’s doing her fake tears again! Love how she’s making it seem like a relationship scene again as well. She should just go get a normal job at this point. She can’t act, she can’t do makeup, her transitions are so stale now and no one cares about her relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
To be honest I wouldn't call it blackfishing. She is tanning, which is what most girls do these days and have for years
and YOU are part of the problem. that comment just enables people like Eden to continue to think there's no issue. She's not just tanning she is literally choosing the DARKEST tan possible which yes does make her look a whole different race and she's done it on multiple occasions. The same with that twat Jesy Nelson. Tanning to the point people believe you're a different race is very much an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

feefee14

View attachment 1014168Eden and Lloyd cooking in the kitchen,he clearly wanted to be someone in the eye if he did that stupid tiktok interviews etc to meet people like that.
But now doesn’t work as all he does is stay with her and probably planning to live off social media himself once he’s established and leaves her
Eden Harvz: Big Cock, Little Cock, Welcome to my Shit Tok

• Haha

MissLola

Chatty Member
If she knows her sister suffered with an addiction WHY on earth is she telling all these impressionable kids / people with bad MH to go and pop these tabs which are strong and highly addictive?! She actually boils my blood.

Also, don’t forget that Eden made jokes about Dignitas, domestic violence…She even laughed at Lloyd and said he “looks like he is in remission” on a live😶 & made fun out of Caroline Flack.. I could think of more but the list will be forever ongoing!

Last edited:
I have to say, I’m just a lurker on here but really feel the need to comment on Eden.
I’ve even stuck up for other influencers on here in the past when I’ve felt he Thread going too far.
I’m DISGUSTED by her behaviour lately. I used to enjoy her content at the start but I just can’t believe how she talks and acts in front of actual children.

she built her ‘Brand’ by claiming to be a mental health advocate, even going on the news to say so for mostly children. Girls around the ages of 8 & 13 by the looks of most of her comments.

When you gain a following through all of that you have to have a sense of responsibility towards the audience.

How aren’t other creators calling her out on this?
Talking about washing vaginas with soap, giving head, vibrators, dangerous consumption of red bull and cigarettes, sun beds and now the absolute tip of the ice burg (now I’m not one to kink shame) but Rape and play in sex? Especially when you’ve spoken out about sexual abuse and your audience is mainly children?

If I was her mother I would be appalled.
My mother would be so upset if she heard me talking the way she’s been tonight.
There are other influencers which would do so much more good with the following she has.

I don’t like cancel culture but I do think Tiktok need to remove all her child followers which would leave her with not much at all.

Reactions: 23

Milliee154

A 33 year old man got a tattoo ammended to look like his girlfriend of less than a month. What??

She just said in her live that he has a tattoo of a woman and when he met her he got green streaks in her hair.

That's not normal behaviour is it??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BelindaHen

Lloyd's currently live while Eden is out. Some one commented saying edens house is whack. Next second Eden is on the phone to him telling him how to block people 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Carrots44

There’s something shady about Lloyd. He seems like a love bomber but what got me was how she hasn’t met a single person in his life but he has met everyone and is all over her social media. I feel like he has something to hide. He’s using her to make a name for himself and then he’s going to break her heart…

Reactions: 21
Having a boyfriend has literally become her only personality trait. Find it odd that she’s never been to his? Like Is he actually homeless? Cause that would explain why he’s so far up her shitter.

Remember her insta story the other day, saying her and Lloyd never say "I love you too".... but in one of her most recent videos he says he loves her and she says "I love you too" - but she quickly realised and corrects herself🤣🤣🤣 caught herself out in her own lie

• Haha

just.being.honest

She looks right pissed on this live🤣
A song was playing (my head is a jungle)
And lloyd was like
“Aw yeah this song came out when I was in ibiza it’s class”
She suddenly has a face like a smacked arse and she’s like do you think I’d like ibiza he’s like yeah ibizas for everyone yeah
He was saying he was at a boat party she was like hm well I don’t like boats he was like well you’ll like the pool parties and she was like
🙄 yeah probs

Then she’s like we won’t be attending any boat or pool parties if there’s gonna be girls in bikinis everywhere.

Aw Eden babe good luck EVER going holiday with him Jesus Christ man. It’s hot sunny holiday and you’re expecting everyone to be covered up for the likes of you. 😂😂 watch them never go abroad.

How immature

• Haha
  • Angry