Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her recent Tiktok, she said it’s not cheating or disrespectful xx
Yeah I know that's why I said it. She wouldn't be okay with it, she can't cope without him there never mind knowing he's not there and watching women in lingerie dance. Put her In That situation and she would be self medicating 100%. If she thought taking sleeping pills helps when he's on a hypothetical night out imagine he's on a night out at the strippers?

Just checked the comments 😂

Attachments

the response is like a story, come off it. If someone asked my husband what made him Fall in love with me it would be a sarcastic response like her arse 🤣🤣
i have man like this also 😂 (not like Lloyd, just for clarification 🤢😂)

Just a question, do you class as your partner going to a strip club cheating or disrespectful?
i wouldn’t be happy about it but wouldn’t class it as cheating, have a fit & finish my relationship over it as i suspect Eden would.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know that's why I said it. She wouldn't be okay with it, she can't cope without him there never mind knowing he's not there and watching women in lingerie dance. Put her In That situation and she would be self medicating 100%. If she thought taking sleeping pills helps when he's on a hypothetical night out imagine he's on a night out at the strippers?

So does she find it cheating/disrespectful or not? She changes her bloody views on things more then she changes her bloody pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t find it cheating, unless they do something which they pay for etc.. I just wanted to know as my partner has been for a few stag nights where they go to a strip club etc but given it’s a stag night, I think it’s the norm. Well my partners friends think so! 😂

Reactions: 2
Zopiclone made me so suicidal and she’s just throwing it out there as if it’s quirky to take it whilst your boyfriend is out. Gross
I have Zopiclone from my Doctor on strict instructions to only take when really needed.
She is a very silly, immature girl.
She has no idea about mental health, living a healthy lifestyle or how to live as an independent person. I wouldn't trust her far as I could throw her. Terrible influence on young girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t find it cheating, unless they do something which they pay for etc.. I just wanted to know as my partner has been for a few stag nights where they go to a strip club etc but given it’s a stag night, I think it’s the norm. Well my partners friends think so! 😂
Oh yeah, stag night I can understand. Girls have strippers too at hen party’s, it’s just abit of fun and a laugh. I’d be abit pissed if my partner went to a strip club and as you say, paid or even touched or anything but that might just be because of my insecurities from my previous relationship 😂

Reactions: 3
I have Zopiclone from my Doctor on strict instructions to only take when really needed.
She is a very silly, immature girl.
She has no idea about mental health, living a healthy lifestyle or how to live as an independent person. I wouldn't trust her far as I could throw her. Terrible influence on young girls.
Me too! Although I really try not to take it because of how it impacts me yet Eden is over here talking about it as if it’s a sweet or something 🥴. To be on a platform and be an influence on young people, it really is careless of her to joke about it

Reactions: 1
She’s giving me a really bad complex about my own relationship now 😂 I’ve been with my fella for 17 years, since we were 15. He’s 2 inches shorter than me. And it’s never ever bothered me. Granted, I don’t wear heels - ever 😂 but we look the same kinda height give or take. Anyway, moral of the story…. I hope we haven’t looked this stupid for 17 years and I’ve never noticed 🥺😆😂 she makes him look tiny! Or he makes her look huge, I can’t decide!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lloyd was answering after she did in case he got it wrong. The only question he answered first was the strip club one to which she then decided against in the comments.
I echo what others have said in the thread - unfortunately, this will crash and burn and she will pull the DV/MH card - the “influence” she has on other CHILDREN and young women is remarkable at this point and quite frankly, dangerous.

Zopiclone can give hallucinations if you don’t go to sleep as soon as it starts taking affect. You’re lucky to be prescribed more than 7 at once. And she’s out here showing her maturity once again, popping them because she can’t bare life (a few hours) without the wetwipe.

Completely gone off of her - she’s self-indulgent, defensive, aggressive and self-absorbed.

She’s giving me a really bad complex about my own relationship now 😂 I’ve been with my fella for 17 years, since we were 15. He’s 2 inches shorter than me. And it’s never ever bothered me. Granted, I don’t wear heels - ever 😂 but we look the same kinda height give or take. Anyway, moral of the story…. I hope we haven’t looked this stupid for 17 years and I’ve never noticed 🥺😆😂 she makes him look tiny! Or he makes her look huge, I can’t decide!!
GOOD LORD! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling there’s a good more then just 2 inches differences between Eden and Lloyd, so I wouldn’t worry 🙌🏻

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

She needs a slap ffs

Attachments

• Haha
Does she have a career? I always got the impression she was at uni until recently
Do these people think tiktoks going to last forever or is going to make them bigger

Does she have a career? I always got the impression she was at uni until recently
Do these people think tiktoks going to last forever or is going to make them bigger
She's never been at uni. She barely went to school 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about her past but she worked at a taxi firm when she first started TikTok.

And don’t say that TikTok won’t last forever as it gets her exceptionally mad as it’s the biggest social media platform don’t you know? Plus she’s got 32K in the bank and she’ll be a millionaire this year.

(Come on Eden only £968,000 to go! .. if we ignore the tax man)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s a different opinion for everyone. I wouldn’t be happy about it personally myself but then others are fine with their partners going to one. I wouldn’t class it as cheating but I’d find it hugely disrespectful
Yeah personally I wouldn’t be happy about it. But I’ve been with my partner years and our wants and boundaries are clear. And it’s all down to personal preference

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.