Ed Sheeran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, I find it quite refreshing that he's a genuine decent person who's happened to become very successful and not shaft people. He's made it the old school way by gigging his ginger arse off and connecting with people that way. I remember passing a venue in Camden back in 2010 one afternoon where he was due to play that evening - the line of people waiting to get in was massive, and this was when he was still releasing music independently.

I can think of more gifted artists but there's no denying that he's talented - I'm always pleased to see a rare case of meritocracy such as this happen.

Reactions: 14
Saw him live last night thinking he'd not be a "stadium act" - boy was I wrong. I liked him but thought smaller venues would be better. Credit where credit is due. He broke up a fight during a song. Hyped up his support acts. Genuinely seems lovely.

Reactions: 7
His current Manchester concerts (yesterday until Sunday) he's making sure you pay for overpriced stuff inside the stadium when you look at the banned items list......

The prices? FROM £2.50 for a bottle of WATER!!!!

For the cost they got technical problems and because of them he ended up singing Lego House which surprised me wasn't on the original play list as it's very popular.....

Reactions: 1
His current Manchester concerts (yesterday until Sunday) he's making sure you pay for overpriced stuff inside the stadium when you look at the banned items list......

The prices? FROM £2.50 for a bottle of WATER!!!!

This is only the same as 99.9% of venues in the country. That banned list including food and drink is standard. Venues always gonna be protecting their revenues from food and drink.

Reactions: 10

I suspect wearing a mask outside is to lower the risk of his current tour having to have dates cancelled due to covid. He's got tonight and tomorrow in Glasgow and then next week Wembley. I wouldn't think he's wearing it to try and be less noticed because you'd still know it was him or even recognise his wife.

I saw him play Wembley on Friday and it was pretty good. My sister bought the tickets for me as I probably wouldn’t have gone otherwise but I’d highly recommend it. Played solidly for 2hrs mix of old and new and has a really good voice. Certainly better than some acts I’ve seen like Rihanna who couldn’t be arsed to turn up and kept the audience waiting for over an hour.
Support acts were ok, very generic pop.

I wish her stop dining out on his wife’s ‘tumour’ with absolutely zero more information. A tumour can be absolutely benign and no problem whatsoever depending on where it is but he’s so vague about it I can’t help but think it’s just something to give him else publicity for his new album.
also don’t recall Jamal Edwards being his best friend before he died…

Reactions: 2
I wish her stop dining out on his wife’s ‘tumour’ with absolutely zero more information. A tumour can be absolutely benign and no problem whatsoever depending on where it is but he’s so vague about it I can’t help but think it’s just something to give him else publicity for his new album.
I think if they weren’t close Brenda would have said something by now but he seems supportive of her and her daughter

In that case I stand corrected and think I must have been under a rock for ages as I’d never heard of Jamal until he’d sadly passed 🙀

He is a nice guy. There are people I know who know him from before he signed to Asylum and had his first hit with "The A Team" - and they all see that he's the same.

The next day she was stretchered out of court :rolleyes: . The judge that ruled against burled lines has a lot to answer for with all this nonsense. Should have been chucked out after a quick review.

Hasn't bothered going to his gran's funeral because of that trial in the US. What a selfish tit.

• Wow
Ed and his management are decent folk. I saw them on a BBC programme about how they went to war against ticket touts taking advantage of their young fans.

It's weird though because he's so desperate for priavcy he wanted his own church and pub on his estate but whenever he has something to sell, he does all the usual tacky soul bearing the more talentless, pathetic zelebs do.

He does sound like a nice dude where it matters but I find him annoying in this respect.

Reactions: 3
Hasn't bothered going to his gran's funeral because of that trial in the US. What a selfish tit.
His dad seemingly talked about it at the funeral saying he was upset he couldn't attend but was in America 'defending his integrity'.
---
In the new documentary, she says it was a tumor on her arm. They were seemingly told it was bad but down the line found it wasn't as severe as they thought it originally was and she had surgery to remove it. This is seemingly what inspired the album.