Ed Sheeran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2

Yel

The real scandal is that something so little and simple to demonstrate isn't copied cost 1m in fees. Should have been thrown out quickly. But I guess it went through the normal stuffy process with people who knew nothing about music or composition.

Reactions: 5
From what I know from mutual friends who've known him for years, he's one of the good ones. Loyal and pretty much the same as he was from years ago. I always admired that when he became successful, he got people to support him that he gigged with when he started. He could have done the usual thing of getting bands to pay to open up for him. But he didn't. That says a lot about someone as a person.
Have to agree, one of my friends works in what used to be the Ritz Carlton in Powerscourt, think they're the Marriott now. They get all manner of wannabes, influenzas etc, most of whom are a pain the whole to deal with and expect everything for free, but they did have Ed there for a weekend (he paid for) and he was an absolute sweetheart, overtipped everyone from the girls at reception to the waiters and bar staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I have to listen to him crying about the law suit again I might just rip my hair out. I genuinely cannot believe that BBC is focusing so much on this

Tweets like this make me laugh. Famous people enjoy pubs just like the rest of us.

And ed is one of the more grounded celebs, so it almost seems normal for him to be down the pub.

But, one thing, he needs to take the coat off or he won't feel the benefit when he leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And ed is one of the more grounded celebs, so it almost seems normal for him to be down the pub.

But, one thing, he needs to take the coat off or he won't feel the benefit when he leaves.
That's an expensive/in demand coat though. He'll be on strict instructions from his mother not to let it out of his sight.

2 of my nieces have one and God forbid they bloody lose it... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is CONSTANTLY being papped out on the town at the moment. When is he ever home?
How does he have so much energy and so many famous friends?

Today's story is he went out with Frank Lampard, oddly.

I loved ed when he first came out in my teenage years . His loose change album, no 5 collaborations , songs I wrote with Amy and + were amazing. He has really good song writing skills. He's lost his way a bit, bad habits and shiver sound like every other pop song. He's overexposed and not at all unique anymore which is a shame.

It's also a travesty he never released some of his best songs as singles , Little Bird , Homeless , You Kiss me and Tenerife Sea were amazing.

Reactions: 5
I loved ed when he first came out in my teenage years . His loose change album, no 5 collaborations , songs I wrote with Amy and + were amazing. He has really good song writing skills. He's lost his way a bit, bad habits and shiver sound like every other pop song.
Shivers was a surprisingly good song by his standards, I thought.

Reactions: 1
I loved ed when he first came out in my teenage years . His loose change album, no 5 collaborations , songs I wrote with Amy and + were amazing. He has really good song writing skills. He's lost his way a bit, bad habits and shiver sound like every other pop song. He's overexposed and not at all unique anymore which is a shame.

It's also a travesty he never released some of his best songs as singles , Little Bird , Homeless , You Kiss me and Tenerife Sea were amazing.
This sums up exactly how I feel. I think he’s a really nice guy and all that but musically I miss his older stuff. It was interesting and didn’t sound like everything else. Maybe I’m just being nostalgic but I wish he’d dig back into that songwriting style.

Reactions: 3
Me too. I find it all a bit disappointing that his musical output has become more and more generic. And his voice sounds a bit more thin these days too.

Reactions: 2
I highly recommend watching the 10 minute version of you need me I don’t need you on YouTube. Incredible!

Reactions: 3