Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why Mick wouldn't have requested a DNA test when Frankie first told him.

I think Frankie said she had read her mother’s diaries and possibly letters.
I believe it was the letters Mick had sent and she out 2+2 together.

I mean, she could be totally wrong about Mick being her dad but I doubt it. I'd still have asked for a DNA straight away 😂

Reactions: 5
I think Mick will believe Katy and think that he imagined it but then Stewart (or someone else) will say she had groomed them too and it'll be the big Christmas showdown

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just caught up with the last few episodes.
I loved the scenes with Stuart and Rainie they were really touching and well acted. It's hardly surprising about Keegan not liking the idea of Tiff having a baby for them. Isn't she too young at 17? Surely she would have to be 18 to make that decision (legally).

Wasn't surprised about Jay and Lola breaking up, Lola has more chemistry with Isaac than Jay so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together.
The scenes with Kat and Phil were also good they would be an interesting pairing 😃

Although it's obvious that Katie is a manipulative liar I'm still losing patience with Mick. He's been horrible to Shirley and while she has her faults it's really annoying that she's getting the flack that should be directed at Katie.

Reactions: 7
I am ashamed to say lately I am quite liking Gray! 😱
I enjoy his scenes with Shirley, anyone know when it will be revealed about what he did to Chantelle?

The surrogacy thing with Tiffany really irritated me. It’s bleeping weird for people in their 40-50’s to ask a 17 year old girl to carry their child. I’d have thought you’d have to be at least 18 to make that kind of decision. I’m with Keegan on this, her womb isn’t for rent and I don’t think Tiff really knows what she’s getting herself into. Also 10k is a poultry amount for what is being asked of her. I’m sure it’s illegal to offer cash incentives to a surrogate, you’re only allowed to cover expenses. Idk that whole story line just doesn’t sit right with me, guess we will see where it leads. The social distancing was really obvious last night, so many instances where you expected the characters to hug each other and of course they didn’t apart from the scene at the end where Tiff tells them she’ll do it.

Gray plays the nice bloke really well. It’s terrifying how charming abusers can be. Just waiting for him to pop. Also Mia looks so much like Chantelle it’s crazy, great casting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I am ashamed to say lately I am quite liking Gray! 😱
I enjoy his scenes with Shirley, anyone know when it will be revealed about what he did to Chantelle?
I suspect he's going to get away with it and it will only come out when he decides to leave the show. There's no ongoing police investigation (well I suppose Walford's only 3 coppers have got other things to do) and Mitch seems to have forgotten about it too.

He'll just join the long list of murderers living freely in Albert Square 😁

I suspect he's going to get away with it and it will only come out when he decides to leave the show. There's no ongoing police investigation (well I suppose Walford's only 3 coppers have got other things to do) and Mitch seems to have forgotten about it too.

He'll just join the long list of murderers living freely in Albert Square 😁
So strange as they made quite a big thing about the storyline on social media etc and it could have really helped with domestic violence awareness and a voice for victims....but you’re right, it’s like it’s been forgotten.
I’d be feeling really disappointed if I was a victim of domestic violence.

Reactions: 9
The storyline with Mick is boring. He's only just had a miserable boring storyline and now he's straight on to the next. Go for a test with Frankie to find out one way or another and get rid of doubts, but then it's soapland where normal way of thinking doesn't happen.

Reactions: 12
The storyline with Mick is boring. He's only just had a miserable boring storyline and now he's straight on to the next. Go for a test with Frankie to find out one way or another and get rid of doubts, but then it's soapland where normal way of thinking doesn't happen.
But Mick is a complete dimwit remember 😁🤣

Reactions: 2
It's obvious to us to get a DNA test. Katie has convinved Mick it was not real what happened to him. It was all in his head. Also, Frankie is going to believe her mum. Katie knows if there is a DNA test the truth will be out. She would suggest one if she innocent. The storyline is more about Mick was groomed, manipulated. He still is being manipulated as an adult. I am interested how this will go. I hope they don't drag out too much.. We need cheering up. 🙌

I am enjoying seeing a bit of humour in the square. Phil in his apron :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone think the Pastor might not be as nice as he seems. Maybe might plot with Ellie against Denise?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's obvious to us to get a DNA test. Katie has convinved Mick it was not real what happened to him. It was all in his head. Also, Frankie is going to believe her mum. Katie knows if there is a DNA test the truth will be out. She would suggest one if she innocent. The storyline is more about Mick was groomed, manipulated. He still is being manipulated as an adult. I am interested how this will go. I hope they don't drag out too much.. We need cheering up. 🙌

Does anyone think the Pastor might not be as nice as he seems. Maybe might plot with Ellie against Denise?
Last night it was good to see little Raymond smile for a change :D Phil Mitchell? Don't you mean Malcolm :D

• Haha

The humour with Phil was brilliant, it's what we all need at the moment.

I reckon the pastor might be something to do with Lucas as he's back soon isn't he?

So Tiff is banging on about how £10k is a life changing amount of money. It really isn’t. She’s effectively giving up her body for 9 months not to mention the actual process of getting pregnant, the birth and the aftermath that comes with it. So that’s less than a grand a month ‘work’. That wouldn’t even pay a months rent! I could understand if she was being offered say £50k but 10 grand?! No way!

Reactions: 10
I agree. From what I remember reading in the past, £10k is all you are legally able to give a surrogate here, unlike in the United States. This was years and years ago, you would have thought that the amount would have increased by now.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feeling like the Callum and police storyline is so far fetched its ridiculous?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So sick of Mick and his miserable face. Doesn’t seem to care where the majority of his children have been during lockdown either 😂

• Haha
Anyone else feeling like the Callum and police storyline is so far fetched its ridiculous?
Yep! My dad is a retired policeman and he gets so frustrated haha my dad is like he would be on probation for a start etc it’s been made out that you literally become a police officer overnight!

It's ludicrous that Callum joined up a few months ago and is now working 'undercover' on his own 😆
But Walford only has 3 coppers, halfwit, dodgy Jack and the bent DI with the weird voice. No wonder everyone gets away with murder in Walford 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really missed Eastenders when it first came off air. But, by the time it returned to our screens, I was really not bothered whether I watched it or not. This is coming from an Eastenders fan from day one (1985).

To be honest it is as dull as ditchwater, but I live in hope it will improve.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.